Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Rhun

First Post
"I can't imagine his physical remains weren't interred somewhere nearby," says Brae. "But we know the Bleakborn has a physical form, as we were able to strike it."

Leif

Adventurer
Andrew

[sblock=Andrew]
You remember that one of the best, and sometimes the only, way to release a bleakborn from its curse of unlife and give it final rest after its undead body is destroyed, of course, is to complete the task that plagues the bleakborn.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Helfdan

First Post
Alarion of Tovarre

Alarion frowns at Bo's comment. "Bocephus, does your story tell where our poor cart driver was taking the stoves? Was it someplace specific? Or merely to market?"

Leif

Adventurer
Bocephus

"No, I don't-a rightly knows dat. But, um, schtuff like dat might be found inna records of the thing, mightn't dey?"

J. Alexander

First Post
Coming up from his thoughts Andrew says "If I remember correctly, to truly destroy a bleakborn we have to destroy the undead body then complete the task that is the cause of his manisfenstation"

Rhun

First Post
"Can you be more specific, Andrew?" asks Braevil. "Does that mean the last task the drover was about in life? Delivering a cart full of goods? That sounds...well, it sounds oddly mundane to put to rest such a dreadful creature."

J. Alexander

First Post
"true, but i do think what is the key here is that the person felt their was an overwheliming need to deliver this goods..it could be something was special in the cargo or that he just took extreme pride in his work..both of which could account for this"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases