Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Does that mean you want to delve deeper or would you rather use the force walls and Braz's skills as a mason to plug the place up?

Rhun

First Post
"We should ensure that no further threats to the Fourteenth Ward remain; indeed, we should do our best to ensure that all of fair Lauralie Summerhome is guarded against threats from below. I say onward!"

Fenris

Adventurer
"We should ensure that no further threats to the Fourteenth Ward remain; indeed, we should do our best to ensure that all of fair Lauralie Summerhome is guarded against threats from below. I say onward!"

"Indeed we should. Soul Fetter, come on down and see if you can move this invisible rock." calls up Braz.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
SoulFetter's deep voice echoes from the walls of the subterranean chamber - from immediately behind Braz. "I'll see what I can do!" The Urgant laughs as his friend leaps and whirls in the air to face him. "That was fun! Not often I get the drop on anybody!"

[sblock=Fenris]Hope you don't mind I took a liberty with having Braz jump . . . seemed like a good opportunity :D
A suitable rock projection is quickly located and the rope secured. The tunnel made by the Deathclaw is more than ample for Soulfetter and the fully armored members of the group. None of them approaches the size of the Deathclaw. As the others descend into the room, Braz makes a discovery. Hidden below a fur under the 'table' is a shallow hole containing a battered, but stoutly made wooden box. A leather belt made for a rotund waist has been enlisted to hold the box closed as the lock and hasp that once adorned the front of the box have long since been ripped away.
[/sblock]

Fenris

Adventurer
SoulFetter's deep voice echoes from the walls of the subterranean chamber - from immediately behind Braz. "I'll see what I can do!" The Urgant laughs as his friend leaps and whirls in the air to face him. "That was fun! Not often I get the drop on anybody!"

[sblock=Fenris]Hope you don't mind I took a liberty with having Braz jump . . . seemed like a good opportunity :D
[/sblock]

"Dang boy we need to start feeding you more. I didn't even see you back there. Can't have a scrawny, little Urgant like you on the force now can we." answers Braz with a grin.

[sblock] Not at all, I knew the rope had been tied but hadn't realized everyone came down since everyone else hasn't been posting as much.

But No sweat, as long as you don't mnd the ribbing back ;) [/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Moving the force barrier aside you discover a short corridor that ends in a split left and right. A short way right you find a collapsed tunnel and cannot continue. The other way also ends and there you find an old shaft that look to have been part of a mine at one time. It descends out of sight. There is a pulley on a frame that might have supported some sort of hoist at one time. You can see hand holds in the rock likely made by the death claw for climbing up and down as well. They will be a stretch for all but Soulfetter to use.

Fenris

Adventurer
"Aha" says Braz. he examines the shaft with his excellent dwarf vision and once done (and assuming he cannot see the bottom), he drops the still glowing sunrod down the shaft.

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Tau spends a moment examining what they have found. The pully, the pit, the handholds, etc. While doing so, he speaks distractedly, almost as if thinking out loud, "It appears that the ability to climb down under one's own power in this instance may be limited to the Urgant due to his size. It appears that this may be where the former resident here procured it's odd hemispheres of force. I believe that if we take a rope and tie it to one of the hemispheres at this location we may be able to lower ourselves down the shaft more safely. We would then be able to haul up anything we might possibly 'find' in our explorations down there." Tau watches as the sunrod is tossed down into the hole. "It is obstacles such as these that make me wish I had some kind of Feather Fall spell or item available to me." He then peers down intently to see what the sunrod has revealed.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases