Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Scotley

Hero
OOC: I heard JA was having some computer problems. I'll try to check in with him, but either way the story continues tomorrow.

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Spoke with JA, he expects to get a shiny new computer delivered tomorrow, so hopefully he will join us in the next day or so. Hope to have a post and map up this evening.

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Who has light sources or special vision? With normal sight you can't really see all the way back into the alley. I put all the walls on the map because you have been here before and know the layout, but there could be other features or creatures at the back you can't see from here.

The dim cold alley looms before you. The adjacent buildings stand 30' high and all are closed up tight at this hour, so there is no illumination save what you brought with you. A light snow falls further obscuring the depths. The last rays of the sun do not reach the alley floor. There is a small stack of crates at the entrance to the alley forming the makeshift 'pulpit' for which the alley is named.

Attachments

• Pulpit Alley.xls
    30.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Pulpit Alley

Several large, fat, but non-giant rats scurry for cover when Brae's 'flash-shield' shines on them.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
"Keep your eyes peeled, my friends," says Brae in a calm and steady voice. "If we find our foe, know that it will likely focus its fury upon me. Stand ready to cut the abomination down with spell and blade."

[sblock=Spells Prepped]
Spells Per Day
---- Level 0 (DC14): 6
---- Level 1 (DC15): 5 + 1 domain
---- Level 2 (DC16): 4 + 1 domain
---- Level 3 (DC17): 3 + 1 domain
---- Level 4 (DC18): 2 + 1 domain

Spells Prepared
-- Level 0: detect magic, create water, resistance, light x2, guidance
-- Level 1: shield of faith, lesser vigor, divine favor, bless, magic weapon + (d) charm person
-- Level 2: animalistic power, silence, spiritual weapon, cure moderate wounds + (d) lesser restoration
-- Level 3: dispel magic, cure serious wounds, searing light + (d) fly
-- Level 4: divine power, cure critical wounds + (d) dimension door[/sblock]

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
The light illuminates well back into the alley, though the reflection from falling snow and icy patches on the ground does limit vision in the deepest recesses of the alley. As yet you see no more substantial threat than the aforementioned rats.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases