Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
Pulpit Alley

The Bleakborn fails its save against Tau's Grease spell and falls prone, spoiling its attack against SoulFetter, but the Aura of cold still does
The Bleakborn attempts to slam bodily into SoulFetter again, and it succeeds, inflicting 14 hp damage from the slam itself, 5 hp cold damage to the Urgant.

Raul (1 hp dam), Brae (5 hp dam), and Tau (5 hp dam) only take 1d6 damage from the aura of cold.

Andrew (7 hp dam) and Alarion (5 hp dam) feel the bite of the cold more and take 2d6 damage from the aura of the Bleakborn.

[OOC: FROM THIS POINT FORWARD, ONLY ANDREW AND ALARION NEED ATTEMPT TO SAVE vs. THE AURA OF COLD. Everyone else automatically takes half damage, 1d6.]

[sblock=Players Keep Out on pain of extreme character suffering]
Creature Hit Points: 85 hp + 5 Thp=90 hp -16 hp dam (Tau) =74 hp -19([Tau)-11(Alarion) -23(Brae's cure spell)= 21 hp + 5hp(regeneration) +4(regeneration)=30 hp +1 (regen. from slam vs. SF) = 31+2 (regen. from dam to Andrew)= 33+3 (regen. from dam to Brae and Alarion) = 36-1 [subtracting mistake vs. SF]= 35
[/sblock]

Heroes are up! (same map applies)

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=Leif]
The Bleakborn fails its save against Tau's Grease spell and falls prone, spoiling its attack against SoulFetter, but the Aura of cold still does 5 hp cold damage to the Urgant.

Since SF hasn't had a chance to miss again since the last time he took cold damage, I'm guessing this would be on their tied initiative in the next round?[/sblock]

SoulFetter, now with a bit of room between him and the beast, swings twice but both attacks whiff harmlessly over the BleakBorn's head as it slips and falls to the ground.

[sblock=Actions]Maintain Rage, Attack twice and miss (11 & 16).[/sblock]

HeadShotENWorld.png

[sblock=Stat Block]
Code:
   HP: 42/76     AC: 15   AC(T): 12   AC(FF): 16
 Init: +02    ST(F): +9   ST(R): +3    ST(W): +0

BAB: 06/01       Grapple: 19

Mountain Rage: 1/2 (6/8 Rounds)

Weapon                         Attack    Damage               Critical
Great Axe +2 (Lg)              +15/+10   3d6+13 (+1d6 Cold)      20/x3
Longbow (Mty (20) Cmpst, Lg)   +07/+02   2d6+05                  20/x3
Throwing Axe (Lg)              +06/+01   1d8+08                  20/x2
Truncheon (Lg)                 +14/+09   1d6+09                  20/x2
Empty Hand                     +13/+08   1d3+08                  20/x2
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Pulpit Alley

[sblock=Leif]Since SF hasn't had a chance to miss again since the last time he took cold damage, I'm guessing this would be on their tied initiative in the next round?[/sblock]
[sblock=Leif]Since SF hasn't had a chance to miss again since the last time he took cold damage, I'm guessing this would be on their tied initiative in the next round?[/sblock]
[sblock=Mowgli]Yep.[/sblock]
[sblock=mowgli]Yep again.[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
Brae calls upon Meda to heal some of Soulfetter's wounds.

AC: 21, HP: 47/58

Cast cure moderate wounds on Soulfetter.

[sblock=Spells Prepped]
Spells Per Day
---- Level 0 (DC14): 6
---- Level 1 (DC15): 5 + 1 domain
---- Level 2 (DC16): 4 + 1 domain
---- Level 3 (DC17): 3 + 1 domain
---- Level 4 (DC18): 2 + 1 domain

Spells Prepared
-- Level 0: detect magic, create water, resistance, light x2, guidance
-- Level 1: shield of faith, lesser vigor, divine favor, bless, magic weapon + (d) charm person
-- Level 2: animalistic power, silence, spiritual weapon, cure moderate wounds + (d) lesser restoration
-- Level 3: dispel magic, cure serious wounds, searing light + (d) fly
-- Level 4: divine power, cure critical wounds + (d) dimension door[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Pulpit Alley BleakBorn Battle

OOC: I don't know where the aura ends. He'll step back to J-6, if that's not enough, I-7, etc.
You're so very right that Tau does not have the first clue about where the creature's aura ends, he only knows that he can feel the deadly chill of the undead being from where he now stands. Going in that direction, SW straight back from the undead, but maintaining line-of-sight to the foe, Kerlan is still within the aura at J,6.

OOC: Bottom line - being tentative like this and stopping to test every five feet, Tau is going to be subect to the aura for at least one more round. Based on what you've told me so far, I'm placing Tau in j,6 this round. You'll need to move to a definite place next round to leave the aura, and you'll just have to guess how far it extends. Pussyfoot around again, and Tau will spend another round in the aura. I don't intend to seem harsh, but you're in combat, not conducting an experiment on the boundaries of auras.

Attachments

• Pulpit Alley 6.xls
    27.5 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases