Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Is everyone going to wait until tomorrow to do anything, or do one or more of the constables have something on the agenda for the rest of this afternoon? We'll say that it's about 3:30pm currently, unless someone has time and wherewithal to go back over these last thousand posts or so and come up with a more accurate estimate of the time?

Last edited:

KerlanRayne

Explorer
OOC: I thought this whole thing was at night. Once the sun came up, the bad guy disappeared. We rested all day and set off again that night. Am I remembering wrong?

KerlanRayne

Explorer
The constables walk down Sycamore Way and approach Pulpit Alley, their bronze badges gleaming in the last rays of a long day. As they do so, the temple bells sound six o'clock. The perpetual smoky haze of Lauralie Summerhome softens in the orange glow of approaching twilight, and the a moderate north wind brings a familiar chill.
OOC: This was the last record of a time. It's definitely after dark because we had to use a Light spell, as well as Dancing Lights so that we could see in they alley.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Whatever, Kerlan. Gravediggers don't work after dark regardless, so it was daytime when you talked to Tarl the Dwarf Gravedigger. If there had to be a rest period in there before that happened, then so be it. Spellcasters have a fresh day's-worth of spells available. And it's still about 3:30 pm, just a day later.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
OOC: Well then, ez pz...with a fresh day of spells, we can assume Brae prepared Consecrate in preparation for this...although the duration is not what I remember it being. We'll still have to get some high-level cleric to come do something permanent.

Scotley

Hero
OOC: We seem to have stalled. I believe a quick review of posts will reveal several powerful divine casting npc's the Constables have contact with...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases