Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
Patriarch

" 'Thelugadam,' yes Constable, now that you refresh my memory, I'm sure that was the name of the cur." The Patriarch refreshes Tau's brandy snifter, and pours another 'wee' dram for himself as well. "Anyone else?" he inquires as he gently shakes the decanter.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
SoulFetter holds out his glass for a refill. "I'll happily accept another, Holiness. And I'll add my reassurances to Brae's - we'll surely take word of these troubles to our superiors." His chest rumbles, a low growl like the sound of a rockslide in the distance, at the mention of Theguladam, but he says nothing.

[sblock=Stat Block]
SoulFetter

Senses: DarkVision
Search: +02, Spot: +3
Listen: +02, Sense Motive: +6

Weapon in Hand: GreatAxe

Conditions: Fatigued

Standard Block
Initiative: +02
AC: 18 (12 Touch, 16 Flat-Footed)
HP: 64/64
Grapple: +19
Fort: +08 Reflex: +04 Will: +02
Code:
Weapon                         Attack    Damage               Critical
Great Axe +2 (Lg)              +13/+08   3d6+10 (+1d6 Cold)      20/x3
Longbow (Mty (20) Cmpst, Lg)   +08/+03   2d6+05                  20/x3
Throwing Axe (Lg)              +07/+02   1d8+05                  20/x2
Truncheon (Lg)                 +12/+07   1d6+06                  20/x2
Empty Hand                     +11/+06   1d3+05                  20/x2

Rage Block
AC: 16 (10 Touch, 14 Flat-Footed)
HP: 76/76
Grapple: +22
Fort: +10 Reflex: +04 Will: +04
Code:
Great Axe +2 (Lg)              +16/+11   3d6+13 (+1d6 Cold)      20/x3
Longbow (Mty (20) Cmpst, Lg)   +08/+03   2d6+05                  20/x3
Throwing Axe (Lg)              +07/+02   1d8+08                  20/x2
Truncheon (Lg)                 +15/+10   1d6+09                  20/x2
Empty Hand                     +14/+09   1d3+08                  20/x2

Fatigue Block
AC: 18 (12 Touch, 16 Flat-Footed)
HP: 64/64
Grapple: +18
Fort: +07 Reflex: +04 Will: +02
Code:
Great Axe +2 (Lg)              +12/+07   3d6+09 (+1d6 Cold)      20/x3
Longbow (Mty (20) Cmpst, Lg)   +06/+01   2d6+05                  20/x3
Throwing Axe (Lg)              +06/+01   1d8+04                  20/x2
Truncheon (Lg)                 +11/+06   1d6+05                  20/x2
Empty Hand                     +10/+05   1d3+04                  20/x2
[/sblock]

KerlanRayne

Explorer
"Thelugadam is an evil outsider from the plane of Limbo that looks like a red humanoid toad. He has set himself up as a god and has tried to attract as many 'worshipers' as possible, mostly orcrats, kobolds, and so forth. The LCA imprisoned him several centuries ago but from what I could find, the records kept by his jailers come to a halt about 150 years ago. I should really check back with Professor Whitewash as he said he would find out who was supposed to be monitoring his prison last."

OOC: I recognize what a humanoid toad from Limbo is. Would Tau know that? or should I roll another Knowledge check as the original information was discovered a few months ago in game? Also, no recognition for digging up the name from almost two years ago? :.-(

Helfdan

First Post
Alarion gratefully accepts another glass of the fine spirit. "Perhaps our friend Sir Upjohn has some knowledge of these events..."

Leif

Adventurer
Thelugadam Knowledge Check

"Thelugadam is an evil outsider from the plane of Limbo that looks like a red humanoid toad. He has set himself up as a god and has tried to attract as many 'worshipers' as possible, mostly orcrats, kobolds, and so forth. The LCA imprisoned him several centuries ago but from what I could find, the records kept by his jailers come to a halt about 150 years ago. I should really check back with Professor Whitewash as he said he would find out who was supposed to be monitoring his prison last."

OOC: I recognize what a humanoid toad from Limbo is. Would Tau know that? or should I roll another Knowledge check as the original information was discovered a few months ago in game? Also, no recognition for digging up the name from almost two years ago? :.-(
DC: 21 for the humanoid toad thing because Tau has no direct knowledge.
For digging up the name from 2 years ago: +2 on the check.

Rhun

First Post
Brae nods and continues to sip his brandy, a look of concern playing across his face. "Well, this Thelugadam certainly sounds like a potential threat. If he can bring together the tribes of orcs, kobolds and other miscreants in the region, the city could be facing a horde the likes of which haven't been seen in decades, if not centuries."

Scotley

Hero
Tau hears this rumor and he is certain he knows who they are talking about. His face turns grim and says but a single word. "Thelugadam"

Alarion gratefully accepts another glass of the fine spirit. "Perhaps our friend Sir Upjohn has some knowledge of these events..."

OOC: Hey I'm suitably impressed with the long memories of our players. I don't even remember what I had for breakfast yesterday.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases