Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
Magistrate Ignatius Ironshirt

"I see, Constable Alarion, and just how does this concern the constables of the 14th Ward? Who made us the guardians of the entire city? Somebody else needs to be footing the bill for this, I'm thinking."

Last edited:

Helfdan

First Post
Scotley's and Leif's 14th Ward Constables [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Alarion takes a deep breath. "As you say, m'lord. We know the appropriate authorities must be warned, but we had to report on our prior task first."

Leif

Adventurer
Meeting with Magistrate I. Ironshirt

Of course, the constables know very well Iggy's penny-pinching ways and that if he could save one solitary copper in the long run by allowing garbage to pile up in the streets of the Fourteenth for a month, he'd probably do so. If it was a single silver piece that could be saved, then he'd do it without question or hesitation.

"Hmpf, that's more like it. Your report is accepted. Just which authorities were you going to report the situation to, anyway?"

Helfdan

First Post
"I was planning to inform our garrison commander, m'lord. And of course, at least make sure Sir Upjohn knows... he may well be dealing with dsome of this by now, for all we know."

Rhun

First Post
Braevil turns and leaves the Magistrates room. He was glad that Alarion had done the talking...Ironshirt's attitude seemed worse than normal today. Once outside, the cleric looks to the others. "So, where do we find the commander of the garrison?"

Leif

Adventurer
14th Ward, Magistrate Ironshirt's Office Anteroom

Elke, filing her fingernails, says, "Well...I'm no constable, or anything, but the first place I'd try is in the Commanding Officer's Office & Quarters in the garrison. Then I'd try the mess hall and the nearest bar, not necessarily in that order. But that's just me. You fellows are the professionals."

Helfdan

First Post
Alarion gives a small bow to Ignatius, then turns to his friends, as the magistrate returns to his office. "Seems to be in a decent mood, today." He winks at Elke but otherwise remains serious as he states this. "Excellent suggestions all, fair maiden."

Leif

Adventurer
14th Ward, Magistrate Ironshirt's Office Anteroom

Elke visibly blushes, "Oh, go on, Constable Alarion, you big lug! You know, you're almost as handsome today as Constable Darius, say I wonder whatever happened to him, anyway?"

Rhun

First Post
Braevil chuckles at the banter. "Personally, if we can find the Commander in his office, I'm all for checking the closest bar. It has been a long couple of days."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases