Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
Bocephus

Bo' begins to whimper quietly and says, "Nuffin. Nuffin much, anyways. Ever'bodys allus picks on poor Bocephus. Good thing I've got good friends like you to stand by me and help me, right?" The nasty little goblin favors Raul with a conspiratorial wink.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The other Constables, ready to proceed, wait expectantly in a queue behind and beside the doughty Dwarf.
01.jpg
28.jpg
03.jpg

05.jpg
04.jpg
29.jpg

Reported. Rudely posting meaningless messages in other people's game threads is rude at best.

Leif

Adventurer
Bocephus

OOC: Thanks, Mowgs!

"Come now, Bo. You can trust us. Tell us what you did, so we can best figure how to resolve it."
"I's followin' her home fum de market over on Brisket Street where her mum sended her to fetch home some supper meat. N'I's followin' right close behind her so's I could maybe catch a snif of 'er purfumery -- it makes me all giddy! Anyway's this lout of a Shiv were drivin' his dray like a palsied kobold 'n' 'e swerved to miss a mudhole and almost drove right over top of 'er! Naturally, being the gentle, noble sort of chap that I am [ahem!] I reached out and pulled her gently out of the way, and since she fell when I did so, I sacrificed my poor, broken body and let her fall right smack on top of me so she's havin' sorta a cushion. When the dray passed, she sees me, jumps up a-cryin', and says, 'Don't ye be a-tuchin' me ya...ya...ya...GOBLIN!' And since she fell with the roast she'us a-carryin', it was a-tween us when we landed. It was a great big ol' well-aged groat roast, too. She grabs up the roast, frowns, throws it at me and runs off. The only good thing to come out of it was that I ate good for three days off'n that roast. But I was follerin' her, and I did touch 'er 'fout 'er permission."

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Bocephus

Bo looks at his feet and mutters something largely unintelligible. "Possibly, Henrietta *Hack*Cough*?"

Last edited:

Helfdan

First Post
Alarion of Tovarre

Alarion shakes his head. "And this Henrietta is, of course, the Commander's daughter whom you 'never touched'?"

Remove ads