Adventure: Delivery of Death (DM: Luinnar, Judge: renau1g)

nerdytenor

First Post
"Jax! Ingot! I wondered where the two of you had gone off to. Good to see you again!"

Dorn watches the other two with obvious curiosity - he observes RAM TIGER and Kasha carefully as the job is laid out for them. When RAM TIGER attacks the man, Dorn pales. He quickly decides on a course of action.

"YOU!" the usually gentile, smallish half-orc thunders, his hands crackling visibly with energy. "Stop this at once, or I swear the only thing we will be delivering on this mission is the liquified remains of your body!" (Bluff 26 Arcana 24)

Luinnar

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Oh, this is going to be fun :D
[/sblock]
Before RAM TIGER can attack the man's dagger flairs with radiant light and the man turns invisible. Out of nowhere swift strikes slash at RAM TIGER's body knocking him out cold. If you try that on one of the innocent villagers, I will hunt you down and kill you RAM TIGER hears before be blacks out.

The man becomes visible once again, still sitting in the chair. Now can be get back to business? he asks the rest of the group.

[sblock=Round 1]
Initiative = 35

Surprise Round:
Mysterious Man
Ram Tiger

Free: Activate Radiant Dagger
Standard: Cloak of Invisibility
Mysterious Man is now invisible.
Action Point
Standard: Visceral Strike
Roll
47 vs AC, hit, 72 non-lethal radiant damage.
[/sblock]

[sblock=combat over?]
Is anyone going to try to attack him?
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Sanzuo

First Post
*twitch*

________/

[sblock=ooc]Typical high-level NPC. He could probably do this quest himself if he wasn't so lazy! :erm:[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
*twitch*

________/

[sblock=ooc]Typical high-level NPC. He could probably do this quest himself if he wasn't so lazy! :erm:[/sblock]
[sblock=ooc]
That is what you get for trying to kill my quest giver :p

By the way, the combat will be better organized once you reach a real encounter. Unless you all want to take him on ;)[/sblock]

Antithetist

First Post
Kasha slowly sits back down, blinking and sliding her sword back into the sheathe that it had got halfway out of before RAM TIGER hit the floor. "Uhhh... yep!" she answers the man brightly, taking a swig of ale to calm her jangling nerves.

Dekana

Explorer
[sblock=re-pvp]I was halfway through typing a combat post of my own before I decided to have Jax run away, so I certainly understand Kasha's position.

I don't have any problem with evil characters - I mean, I play a blackguard with my second character. It's just pvp that I think is dangerous. So feel free to slaughter innocent NPCs and wreak havoc! But expect Jax to sit on the sidelines if RAM TIGER or anyone else does so.[/sblock]
Underneath his barstool hiding place, Jax is surprised that RAM TIGER seems to have disappeared... no wait, there he is - lying on the floor. Wow, did that man do that? He's quick! Jax cautiously walks back to the party, stowing his dagger as he goes.

"Dorn! Good timing you have. I think our employer was just explaining our next job." He continues a bit more enthusiastically. "Did you see how easily angered the gnoll was? He's perfect! He's like Crag, but half the size."

Jax looks to the man. "We'll take him!"

nerdytenor

First Post
Dorn observes the thwarted attack with his mouth agape. Though he has certainly been toughened up since he arrived on the adventuring scene, he feels strangely comforted that raw, naked violence still has the power to shock him.

"Dorn! Good timing you have. I think our employer was just explaining our next job." He continues a bit more enthusiastically. "Did you see how easily angered the gnoll was? He's perfect! He's like Crag, but half the size."

Dorn raises an eyebrow at Jax, but quickly decides to play along.

"Right you are, my good kobold. No doubt he will prove useful... provided, of, course, that we point him the direction of the enemy."

Sanzuo

First Post
"Did you see how easily angered the gnoll was? He's perfect! He's like Crag, but half the size."

[sblock=gnolls]Gnolls are HUGE, though not quite as bulky as goliaths. RAM TIGER is at least 7'4" if he stands at full height. Not that I have some kind of complex or anything. :([/sblock]

Dekana

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]Jax stands by his statement! Warforged are big and bulky, but besides that, Jax has a high opinion of Crag. It affects his perception.

Jax's mind
Crag fights a dragon - 15 ft tall
RAM TIGER gets knocked unconscious - 7 1/2 ft tall[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases