Adventure: Delivery of Death (DM: Luinnar, Judge: renau1g)

Sanzuo

First Post
The sorcerer's fire blast catches the gnoll's attention and it sees the last of the oversized frogs. Not wanting this one to escape either, he charges... and pounces on the creature's back, heaving it to the ground.

THIS IS MY SWAMP
[sblock=Actions]Standard: Charges to F11 attacking giantfrog B2 with Takedown Attack. AC 18 hits for 10 damage and knocking it prone. The target is marked until the end of RAM TIGER's next turn.[/sblock]
[sblock=Statblocks]RAM TIGER, Male Gnoll Fighter 2
Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 12
AC: 19, Fort:19, Reflex:15, Will:12 -- Speed:7
HP:34/40, Bloodied:20, Surge Value:10, Surges left:8/11
Initiative: +4, Action Points: 0
Powers: Grappling Strike, Cleave, Combat Challenge, Takedown Attack, Ferocious Charge, Forceful Drag, Second Wind, Seize and Stab

Opportunity Attack: +11 vs. AC; 1d6+5 damage, and the target is grabbed, marked and ends their movement for that action.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Dekana

Explorer
Jax is right behind RAM TIGER as he bowls into his target. He uses the opening to stab deep inside of the frog, the strike ended only when he hits something hard inside. He withdraws his hand, now covered in frog juice, and backs away cautiously while the creature spasms and dies.

OOC: I think that's the last of them! Huzzah!
The dice are a little too big for my liking. I might start using them once we have the option to disable the graphics, but probably not before then.

[sblock=Jax stat block/actions][sblock=actions]Move: walk to G11.

Standard: Piercing Strike vs giantfrog 1 hits Reflex 21 for 20 damage.[/sblock]PC:Jax (Dekana) - L4W Wiki- Male Kobold Rogue 4
Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 18
AC:19, Fort:16, Reflex:20, Will:14 -- Speed:6, 7 while not bloodied
HP:36/43, Bloodied:21, Surge Value:10, Surges left:9/9
Initiative +6
Action Points: 1, Second Wind

Conditions

Powers
Shifty, Clever Strike, Piercing Strike
Low Slash, Sly Lunge, Sneak in the Attack
Press the Advantage

Combat notes: +2 damage vs bloodied targets; +1 damage vs medium+ targets
[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
After dispatching the last of the frogs, Jax spots a treasure chest half sunk in the water nearby, not far from the wheel tracks you were following. It must of been dropped from travelers in the past.

GM: Great job everyone!

Treasure! (you can pass it out however you like (besides RAM TIGER's equipment of course ;) )
2 Potions of healing
360 GP
1 moonstone (worth 100gp)
Agile Scale Armor +1 (RAM TIGER wish list)

GM: XP:
Since the time xp rules changed, I'll hand xp out so we can start fresh time xp wise.
(175*2 + 150 * 2 + 125 * 2)* 2 = 1800/5 = 360

((21 + (6 * 2)) = 33 days gold/time xp.

Rounded up:
RAM TIGER & Kasha: 115 + 360 = 475 xp, 98 gp
Jax: 160 + 360 = 520 xp, 193 gp
Dorn & Ingot: 183 + 360 = 543 xp, 257 gp

I don't believe anyone leveled up. Let me know if you did.

I'll wait on my DM credits :)

Last edited:

Sanzuo

First Post
RAM TIGER allows his new pack to dress him in the shiny metal coat. It is a bit heavy and slows him down slightly, but its protective benifits will obviously outweigh this slight drawback.

I'M BEAUTIFUL

OOC: I've updated RAM TIGER's sheet and statblock with the armor and time xp, gp. I also assumed we had a short rest and spent one healing surge to top off my hp.
[sblock=Statblocks]RAM TIGER, Male Gnoll Fighter 2
Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 12
AC: 21 (20 bloodied), Fort:19, Reflex:15, Will:12 -- Speed:6
HP:40/40, Bloodied:20, Surge Value:10, Surges left:7/11
Initiative: +4, Action Points: 0
Powers: Grappling Strike, Cleave, Combat Challenge, Takedown Attack, Ferocious Charge, Forceful Drag, Second Wind, Seize and Stab[/sblock]

ryryguy

First Post
Ingot cheers as the last frog is slain, then checks to see who needs repairs.

OOC: The OOC tag is starting to grow on me I think.

Without even resting Ingot can give out two healing words for an extra 1d6+4... and Ingot gets to heal 4 for free each time too. So even if no one needs the extra healing use 'em anyhow, and Ingot's back to full without spending a surge. ;) (And we can take more rests if need be.)

I'm out of town a couple of days, have laptop but not sure about internet, so may not post again until Sunday.

Antithetist

First Post
Kasha crawls wretchedly from the maw of the slain frog, shuddering and spitting with exaggerated disgust into the swampy waters. "Ugh... by the GODS," she seethes. "These - STUPID - HORRIBLE - THINGS!" Each word is punctuated by a splash of water as she kicks the mangled corpse of her swallower. "Grrr..."

Still grumbling, she sets about scraping frog gunk off of herself, nursing her pride as much as anything - having failed to achieve anything whatsoever in that tussle except for nearly making a meal of herself.

She does cheer up considerably, however, with the discovery of the treasure chest, and scampers over happily to pore over the finds.

OOC: One surge takes Kasha to full hp.

[sblock=Kasha Quick Stats]Kasha, Half-Orc Rogue 2
Initiative: +5, Senses: Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 10, Low-light vision

AC 17, Fort 14, Ref 17, Will 13
HP 27/27, Bloodied 13, Surge Value 6, Surges 5/6
Saving Throws +0
Speed 6

Action Points 1

Powers
Torturous Strike
Second Wind
Furious Assault
Tumble
Handspring Assault

Daily Item Powers 1
-

Consumables
1x Potion of Healing
1x Ansar Force Crystal
116.2 gp

Conditions
-[/sblock]

Sanzuo

First Post
OOC: I went ahead and divided up the treasure into equal shares based on gp value.
  • Share 1: 112gp
  • Share 2: 112gp RAM TIGER
  • Share 3: Potion of Healing and 62gp
  • Share 4: Potion of Healing and 62gp
  • Share 5: moonstone and 12gp Dorn
I've already got a potion, so if it's okay I'll just take cash.

Edit: Took off my and Dorn's shares off.

Last edited:

nerdytenor

First Post
Kasha crawls wretchedly from the maw of the slain frog, shuddering and spitting with exaggerated disgust into the swampy waters. "Ugh... by the GODS," she seethes. "These - STUPID - HORRIBLE - THINGS!" Each word is punctuated by a splash of water as she kicks the mangled corpse of her swallower. "Grrr..."

Dorn watches Kasha, a mixture of sympathy and fear on his face. Dorn is never more uncomfortable than when he is with those of his race. A gentle, well-spoken one, Dorn is always looking for ways to distance himself from the typical half-orc stereotypes. And yet, no small part of him wants to prove that he is a true half-orc, no matter what others may say of him. For now, he remains silent, uncertain what to say.

OOC: Dorn has two potions already, so cash is fine for him as well. Dorn spends one surge to get back to full.

[sblock=Dorn Stat Block]
Dorn, Half-Orc Sorcerer 5
Passive Perception 11, Passive Insight 11
AC 19, Fort 14, Reflex 17, Will 19 (base defenses)
HP 42/42 Bloodied 21 Surge Value 10, Surges 6/7
Speed 6, Initiative +9
Action Points: 1

Current Effects
Wild Soul: thunder (Resist 5 thunder and ignore first 5 thunder resistance)

Encounter Resources
Bedeviling Burst
Ice Dragon's Teeth
Furious Assault
Half-Orc Resilience
Goblin Stompers
Second Wind
Use Action Point

Daily Resources
USED Ice Javelins
Moon and the Stars
Deep Shroud