Proposal: Adjustments to Time Experience

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Almost, but Riardon was too quick with an Inspiring Word.

But seriously, here, back on topic: To date, we hav:

Proposal Part 1: 2 Yes 1 No?
Proposal Part 2: 3 Yes 0 No?

According to charter, part 2 has passed (it's been more than 2 days). Part 1 is undecided, but I'm sure that there are some players who have expressed reservations about it.

Can those judges who have not voted yet, please arrive at a decision or repost any unresolved requests for clarification (no impatience implied here, just wanting to get back on topic (and I'm mostly to blame for that :blush:)).

Last edited:

Theroc

First Post
I don't know. I've got a Level 12 Adult green dragon and 9 dragonkin kobolds (lvl 6 each) against a party of levels 3, 4, 4, 4, 5. They seem to be doing OK ;).

>.> I have to roll a... like... 18 to hit that dragon or something crazy like that...

I was so accustomed to having the enemies run rampant around Rujah to hit his allies I marked everything... only to be facemauled by a dragon and stomped on by kobolds! lol

As for the proposal, I personally wouldn't object to more XP's. lol

renau1g

First Post
I APPROVE of this proposal, with the addition of the increased time gold to ensure that players don't fall behind in wealth/level.

I'm fine with DM credits continuing to be worth 2 time credits (and therefore effectively doubled) as that way they still provide the same benefit they do now and there's essentially a check against someone abusing them as if you get too high relative to your party you can find yourself without an adventure to go on.

YES to the proposal R1 just approved

ok changing my vote to:

NO to part 1
YES to part 2

*Rouses from hibernation*

Yes to doubling time xp. It will be just like the good old days, only twice as fast.

*Returns to cave*

Just a note that this vote is currently going to pass with these votes in 48 hrs after THB's vote.

Remove ads