New official Hunt:Rise of Evil site

Mystic Eye

First Post
Happy Holloween everyone,

I would like to announce the official opening of our site dedicated to The Hunt: Rise of Evil campaign setting.
There is a ton of free stuff, web enhancements, and information there already to enjoy.
Coming soon are:
More Nightmares & Dreams monsters
New Mystic Warrior classes
New Adventures set in Gothos
ALready there:

Over 100 pages in web enhancements for The Hunt products.
Over 100 pages in free downloads (PDFs, JPEGs, etc)
Up to date news on the setting
New detailed product information
Details on the setting's nations

This is just one more reason you should be playing in the dark world of Gothos and The Hunt: Rise of Evil. This will be one of the best supported d20 settings around. Check it out when you get a chance.

Go to:
The Hunt: Rise of Evil now!

JoeGKushner

First Post
Hola amigo.

What would you say are the biggest differences between the web enchancements and the downloads? One password protected or ?

Looks great. Hope to see more goodies up on it soon.

Will the other product lines get their own web sites or ? Liber books, and Natural 20 products are the ones I'm most curious about, but of course the whole Bluffside thing is also important to note.

Liquide

DEX: 4
JoeGKushner said:
Hola amigo.

What would you say are the biggest differences between the web enchancements and the downloads? One password protected or ?

Will the other product lines get their own web sites or ? Liber books, and Natural 20 products are the ones I'm most curious about, but of course the whole Bluffside thing is also important to note.

Web Enhancements Each product has a password protected gateway that you have to go thru to access the files available.

Downloads Open free for all downloads/files that anyone can access.

Oh and I helped out on the website if you wonder how I know that :)

Last edited:

MEG Hal

First Post
JoeGKushner said:
Hola amigo.

We are redoing the whole companies web appearance and getting it to be more cohesive. We started with The Hunt site and now going to the main site and moving to Bluffside. So while Nat 20 and Ambient and Vigilance will not get its own pages we will redo the look of the main site and hopefully have easier and better navigation for our whole product line.

Hope that answers the question.

Liquide

jezter6 said:
Looks fantastic guys! It's really really sharp. You should give your web designer a raise.

Whoever it is...

Well it is Rob Thomas that made the first graphics and general layout. And it was I that made the finishing touches to the design and then laid the puzzle togather for Doug to make all the code to work. Well that is us :)

MEG Hal

First Post
Liquide and Rob both did a great job so now think of our entire collection of pages and sites of that quality--woo hoo!!!!
Can't wait, we will ROCK YOU.
:D

Liquide

THG Hal said:
Liquide and Rob both did a great job so now think of our entire collection of pages and sites of that quality--woo hoo!!!!
Can't wait, we will ROCK YOU.
:D

Ahwww you put a lot of demand on my shoulders now Hal ;) , but I guess I'll be able to doodle something togather.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases