The Infamous [M&M] The Evil assemble.

"Oh, god. It's the Bat. See ya, Witch Hunter."

With that, Yuri collapses into a pile of dirt and attempts to flee as quickly as possible the nearest alley.

edit: decided to flee away from the bat instead of directly into his arms.

Last edited:

Graybeard

Explorer
Lady Grey

Lady Grey hears the approaching nurse. She quickly motions to Einar to keep quiet as she slips next to the door on the side that opens. When the nurse walks in, she smashes the nurse on the back of the head with the hilt of her sword with the intention of knocking them unconscious.

[sblock=Attack] 1d20+7=20 [/sblock]

If successful, she will remove their uniform and have Einar tie them up with sheets from the bed.

Walking Dad

First Post
Gotham streets

Hybrid

tn_dawson_03.jpg

Hybrid moves quickly out of the way, but one glass splinter scratches his shoulder, but the wound doesn't bleed. "What was this?" He asks, looking around how the people around him coped with the accident. Next he jumps at the car's hood looking around if this was a planned attack or an accident.

[sblock=ooc]
44997d1281686271-infamous-m-m-recruiting-skrull-martian.jpg

Hybrid

1I / 1B

What did the damage? I was as much as a direct hit by a rocket launcher! Scary... If it was that high, from an autofire like effect, Hybrid's impervious would be maybe high enough to go unharmed.

Reflex, Toughness (1d20+6=25, 1d20+9=24)

Shapeshift (25 PP):
9 Impervious
2 Super-senses (Darkvision)
11 Immune (Critical Hits, Life Support)

3 morph (single human male person) +15 to disguise

[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Fist of Khonsu

Shane and Hybrid walk inside the breakfast place and sit on the first table they find. They are soon served and as they eat, they grab some newspaper to read. It would be nice to know the whereabouts of the sexy Grey woman.
However, they are unable to do it.
A car blew in the street, trashing the glasses of the windows, producing a shower of razor sharp glass!

[Roll a reflex save (DC: 22) and a toughness save (DC: 25)]

Shane vaults for cover the second the explosion starts, managing to get behind a thick piece of booth bench to avoid the shrapnel.

"I don't know who that was, but ruining my breakfast is intensely unhealthy for someone," he says.

[sblock=OOC]Evasion 2 means Shane takes no damage for making a save against area damage, so I don't believe it matters what his toughness save is.

I'll add on a notice roll here, too...[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Arkham Asylum Einar

Einar first speaks loudly with apologetic tone, trying to send off the nurse.

"Sorry, sorry ! I'll be quiet now."

Bluff:28
OOC: If it doesn't help, Einar invites and distracts the nurse. Then as I don't know if it is woman or man. Guy he kills, snapping his neck, woman he ties and makes sure to tie her eyes, too.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Gotham Museum

Dirtbag quickly disappears around the corner.

[sblock=Battle]
Waiting on [MENTION=75826]Padreigh[/MENTION]

Dirtbag: 1I/1B
Witch Hunter: 1I/1B

Gordon: Unharmed
Cops: 18/19

Batman: Unharmed
[/sblock]

Gotham streets

As both criminals shake off the pieces of glass, they not it's not ordinary glass. The car is covered with that razor sharp glass-like things. Looking back into the restaurant, they see that people went mostly unharmed by the sharp fragments, just normal glass cuts. It looks to Shane as if someone has thrown them with those things, and casually made the car explode, as to cover his tracks. It smells like the Trapmaster in here...

Arkham Asylum

As the nurse is about to say "Ok but be quite." Lady Grey knocks her out with a dry hit in the back of her head. She falls to the floor, out.
Grey strips her and Einar tides her to the bed, covering her with his sheets.
What would the pair attempt now?

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Einar

"And what now ? I had several plans ... but now I understand the proverb that plans and practice are two tithings. You lead. If You want to frame Batman for this I could use illusion on You to look like him. Or something similiar."

OOC: What ? We'll take over the world and burn this circus down, of course ! And turn Batman into Godzilla.

Padreigh, Your guy is unlucky ... not only innocently attacked by Bats time and again, even cops attacked You as if You were criminal, not an delegate of Holy Inquisition !
:p

Graybeard

Explorer
Lady Grey

Lady Grey quickly changes into the nurse's uniform (Quick Change). She stuffs her normal clothes into a pillowcase.

"Come with me. I'm getting you out of here. If anyone stops us on the way, I'm taking you to your therapy."

Lady Grey leads Einar out of the room and towards the exit. She is carrying the pillowcase with her clothes in it. If she passes a fire alarm along the way, she will pull it and set the alarm off, causing confusing and panic.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases