The Infamous [M&M] The Evil assemble.

Voda Vosa

First Post
The infamous…

Lady Gray

Gun shots broke the peace of the night.
“Argh...!!...” screamed a policeman, falling to his knees, with fear in his now dead face, after Lady Gray sliced him with her blade. The woman stood up behind the policeman, and ceremoniously sheathed her sword, as the corpse fell to his right side. The poor guy had had the worst of the ideas: try to stop her. Grey was after something big this night. Wayne Enterprises was about to release a new prototype that was screaming to be sabotaged.

As she climbed the roof of one of the many research facilities of Wayne Enterprises, Lady Gray noticed another person up there. But wait... It was not a person! It was a monster! Grey had already heard about the creature, it was quite impressive in person, but she had heard something about the Hybrid, an alien creature of evil inclinations.

Stealth: 29
Notice: 12

Fist of Khonsu

Shane found it easy to escape the prison Charles Xavier had built for him. Hiding the real amount of power he had was a good strategy, some people are just show-offs, and try to escape in the first attempts with everything they have. But Shane knew better, a street punk knows all about how to move around a cell. As his tattoos shined with much more intensity than ever before, Shane watched at the surprise in the face of the X-men, as he teleported away from their precious cell.

Wandering the streets as he used to do, always showed up some good hints about the comings and goings of the local heroes and villains. Shane learned about Hybrid, an alien from outer space, who battled many heroes. It was an aggressive creature it seemed. He also learned of Lady Gray, a night stalker from Japan or something. But more interestingly, he was told Wayne Enterprises were about to release a new, valuable and probably easy to stole prototype tomorrow. A good hit in the night might well leave Shane some steps above the Trapmaster.

Shane found it easy to reach the location and get a good hiding spot, just in time when Hybrid showed up, not attempting to even hide from onlookers.

Stealth: 23
Notice: 14

Hybrid

After some time disguised like a human, Hybrid had learned enough of the human society as to understand how things worked in this planet. It was good that information had a price, and that everyone had also a price. It was also good to be able to put the other’s safety in the table when discussing prices.

Apparently, some human researchers had created an interesting prototype, which among its main functions had some very interesting in his personal vendetta against Miss Martian. Caring nothing more, Hybrid morphed to a winged creature and after locating the building, descended in it’s roof, assessing the place to find a good entrance. However, his super senses told him there was something in the shadows, watching.

Stealth: 4
Notice: 21

Einar

It was a peaceful night in the Psychiatric Ward, Einar was studying his runes at his room, with a faint light. Suddenly, the lights went brighter, as Aleen turned all the lights of the room on.

“I can’t understand how you can read those with so little illumination.” Of course Einar could read the books in pitch dark; the lights were just to keep the appearance of an old decrepit man. The woman walked to him, with another book under her arm. She offered it to him. “Here, I’ve found the tome you were searching in the internet and ordered it via Ebay, enjoy your birthday present.” As Einar looked quizzically towards her, she shrugged. “You never told me your date of birth so I say your birthday is today.” With a smile, she leaved the room, leaving the Viking with the old tome.

As Einar opened the book, he knew it was exactly what he was searching for. An acient and forbidden ritual, considered just fables by the academic fools. But it was encrypted...

OOC: I’ll need two Investigate skill checks, along with 4 Knowledge checks, Mythology of course.

Last edited:

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Einar turned his foggy stare towards Aleen and smiled weakly to her.
"I wish I knew when my birthday is too, lass."
Words rumbled from his lips, for Einar knew that Aleen liked being called as if she were 10 years younger. She seemed to often poked around as if to find if his "shock amnesia" started to wear off. Einar started to work just afte the woman left, exchanging thanks and jokes he read about in dating help articles on internet. He didn't understood today's sense of humor, so he borrowed heavily from online helpers.
"I'm glad magic box worked."
He "joked" again, even as for him it wasn't joke. Computers and TV were magic for him, and he didn't understood why people thought it was joke.

Einar

OOC: I’ll need two Investigate skill checks, along with 4 Knowledge checks, Mythology of course.

OOC: If can, taking 20 on these skill checks since Einar have all time of the world and have meaningful nickname. And if he does bad research ... :devil:
But seriously ...in case that Einar couldn't take 20 the roll were made.->
Investigation checks are automatically failed, since Einar doesn't have this skill. Unless by this You mean Search checks: 23, 11 and here are Mythology checks:25, 16, 17, 14 Och, and last but not least, Playing Nice Old Bookworm towards Aleen(Bluff):24
P.S. Is she in any way preety/ugly/whatever ?
:devil:

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
44997d1281686271-infamous-m-m-recruiting-skrull-martian.jpg

Hybrid cursed his mixed heritage again. He wouldn't say it to anyone else, but he envied the true martians power to become like a ghost, floating unseen through walls.
Even as he felt watched, he looked for some kind of entrance. While he was bound to quasi humanoid forms, he was elastic enough to get through rather small holes. For now, his skin hardens and takes the color of the roof while his eyes develop additional capabilities.

[sblock=ooc]
Hybrid

as he feels watched, he uses his shapeshift to make his toughness save impervious.

He looks for an air-vent or something.

Shapeshift (25 PP):
9 Impervious
3 Super-senses (Darkvision, Infravision)
1 Concealment (Visual, Blending)

[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Fist of Khonsu

Even as he felt watched, he looked for some kind of entrance. While he was bound to quasi humanoid forms, he was elastic enough to get through rather small holes. For now, his skin hardens and takes the color of the roof while his eyes develop additional capabilities.

Shane had been hanging to the shadows, waiting to see what the monster was up to, but the shift in coloring and the way it suddenly seemed to be scanning the roof made it clear it knew someone was watching. Ah, well, best to have the advantage in a reveal, he thought.

>sshf<

With only the slightest whisper of sound, Shane shifted through Khonsu's path, emerging behind Hybrid in a field of deeper darkness. The heiroglyphs on his forearm glowed a moment, and the supernatural shadows evaporated.

"Didn't mean to worry ya, big guy," he says lightly. "Looks like maybe we're after the same thing."

He affected an air of apathy, but Shane was acutely aware of how dangerous Hybrid appeared. He kept a mental hand on the door back through Khonsu's path, ready to port away if the big, green guy decided to charge him.

Walking Dad

First Post

"You look for th prototype, too? I need it for my revenge! What I heard it should be able to scramble Miss Martian's telepathy, making her vulnerable. Why do you want it? Just selling? You can have it after my revenge, if you can bring me into the building!"
Hybrid suggests. He maybe looks like some nearly mindless monster, but both his parent races are highly evolved.

[sblock=ooc]
Hybrid

Shapeshift (25 PP):
9 Impervious

[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Fist of Khonsu

"You look for th prototype, too? I need it for my revenge! What I heard it should be able to scramble Miss Martian's telepathy, making her vulnerable. Why do you want it? Just selling? You can have it after my revenge, if you can bring me into the building!"
Hybrid suggests. He maybe looks like some nearly mindless monster, but both his parent races are highly evolved.

Relieved that Hybrid's first response doesn't seem to be tearing him to shreds, Shane raises an eyebrow at the creature's suggestion.

"Getting in is easy. Not a lot of places Khonsu's Path can't lead me. The problem is not tripping off alarms and getting a bunch of heroes up in our business once we're in there. Give me a minute to stake out the security system, and we'll see if I can't take care of that."

[sblock=OOC]Once he finds a security panel, he'll activate Khonsu's Blessing to boost his Int to 18, then his Disable Device check will be +12 instead of its standard +9 as he looks into circumventing the alarms.[/sblock]

Graybeard

Explorer
Lady Grey

Lady Grey watched patiently from the shadows. She knew of the creature called Hybrid. What was it doing here, she wondered. She was about to slip up behind it when someone else appeared. She wasn't sure who this newcomer was and, actually didn't care. What was more important was why was he here? Wayne Enterprises was her territory. They were intruders and intruders needed to be dealt with. She didn't feel the need to kill them, yet.

Stealth= Stealth (1d20+11=19)

Slipping from her hiding place, she silently makes her way across the roof towards the two intruders. As she sneaks towards them, she slips her trusted katana from it's sheath. Her immediate target is the human.

Slipping behind him, she puts her blade against the back of his neck.

"I don't care who you are but you had better have a good reason for being in my territory." she threatens.

Walking Dad

First Post

"Gut him like a fish, if you want. But I would like if you let him help me first. We just want to get the prototype... You too?"
Hybrid grunts, his tail moving full of anticipation. He isn't shy to fight, but if the alarms are raised, the prototype will maybe transported to a more secure location.

[sblock=ooc]
Hybrid

Shapeshift (25 PP):
9 Impervious
9 Life Support
2 Immune (Critical Hits)

[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Fist of Khonsu

Lady Grey
Slipping behind him, she puts her blade against the back of his neck.

"I don't care who you are but you had better have a good reason for being in my territory." she threatens.

"Gut him like a fish, if you want. But I would like if you let him help me first. We just want to get the prototype... You too?"
Hybrid grunts, his tail moving full of anticipation. He isn't shy to fight, but if the alarms are raised, the prototype will maybe transported to a more secure location.

"Thanks for the support," Shane says, voice dripping with sarcasm. Before he says anything else, however, the tatoo on his arm takes on a deeper darkness, as if sucking up any ambient light.

>sshf<

With another whisper, Shane is gone, though his voice comes from a field of shadow at the edge of the roof.

"So, look, I wasn't out to step on anyone's toes," he says. "I just got myself out of an annoying little run-in with Trapmaster and those self-righteous mutant activist X people, and thought I'd cheer myself up with a nice score. And I think I'm pretty good at getting in places without folks seeing me." Here he dismisses the darkness field his teleport generated.

"So you're both welcome to have the stupid prototype, and I'll help you, so long as I can get a little compensation when it's all over, yeah?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
Einar

Aleen is unable to see through the lies of Einar. The not-ugly, not-pretty woman walks away, leaving the Viking with his tome.

After spending a couple of days making research, Einar manages to extract some secrets and a colossal head ache. The book has several minor spells, and some important rituals, among which Einar's attention was drawn by one particular ritual that might restore his lost power and youth. From what he discovered, he'll need some things first, and then either improvise or make someone else check the text. He'll need 8 candles made of bear fat. He'll need 8 stones, the size of human heads, cleaved from the runic stones of the Celts. He'll need a mix of herbs to be burnt in the centre of a circle formed by the stones, with the candles atop. This ritual must be conducted in new moon, on a clear night. Then the ritualist must recite a verse, and here's where the problem lies: It's in Celtic.

Meanwhile in the roof of Wayne Enterprises

The three villains are locked in a tense situation. Shane notices (22) Lady Grey in the last moment, and uses the path of Khonsu to teleport next to Hybrid.

OOC: Ninjaed by Jkson!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases