The Infamous [M&M] The Evil assemble.

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
A fateful meeting.

Arkham Asylum - Einar

Lady Grey

Stepping quietly next to the bed, she unsheathes her blade and holds it to his neck.

"Time to wake up Mr. Doe. you and I have some things to talk about." she says softly in Japanese.

1d20+14=30

Einar's heightened senses noticed Lady Gray's entrance, as quiet as she was, his nose picked up her scent easily. He stayed motionless, observing her as she checked the note and wasn't very suprised when she "waked" him up while holding blade to his neck. He knew that it would take only quick slash over the throat to end him, and since he hadn't weapon with himself, send him into cold realm of Hel. He quietly opened his eyes and spoke as gently as her while staring down at the blade.

"<Japanese: I'm glad that my contact didn't lie. As You remember, several days ago You and some allies raided Wayne-group and left without tracks to follow. After reading newspaper and doing little research on You and the other two I decided to contact You, Gray-dono.>"

As the old man spoke, Lady Gray could hear his nightmarish accent wich is forcing her to concentrate just to properly understand his speech, this John Doe seemingly learned quite old form of Japanese and the dialect is ... not from the most polite social circles. He speaks almost like some goon from Yakuza. Very, very old Yakuza. He himself doesn't look that old. She noticed that he seems quite strange, and is obviously one of patients here. After short pause he continues, his words only interrupted by loud snoring going from the opposite corner of the room where other, and much older patient was sleeping.

"<Japanese: Three years ago I were moved here into Arkham. The geezer snoring there is half-deaf and would need to be kicked to woke up. I intend to silence him anyway. I apologise for moving away from the topic. Unfortunately I can't greet You like proper guest, since I'm imprisoned here. For that I am sorry. Informations I gathered indicate that You hold some grudge against Wayne-group. I won't brag about things I can't prove, it's pointless. I know of a method You could use to deepen their shame for losing Prototype. From being just too careless with security towards being ruthless, cheating corporation uncaring of the lives of it's employees.>"

He stared at her mask and spoke again after polite pause.

"<Japanese: Of course I have favor to ask as well. >"

OOC: Of course if DM decides that Einar's roommate wakes up Einar, who is observing the geezer as keenly as he is observing Lady Gray, will inmediately put Sound Illusion on the room. So the geezer would hear Einar's loud snoring instead of anything. All the while he'll gesture for Lady Gray to hide under his bed ... or something similiar. If geezer is going to just turn around and return to sleep, Einar will continue talking with Lady Gray. If geezer wakes up and tries to stand up Einar goes up to help him with pillow clutched to his chest, bluffing something calming. And uses pillow to suffocate the old man to death on his bed. All the while keeping his cool, like Dr Lecter. Otherwise Einar kills old man in his sleep, using the same method, after talk with Lady Gray.

"Call me Dirtbag," Yuri replies to the Witch Hunter. With that, Yuri positions himself next to the front door and awaits Commissioner Gordon's knock.

The Dirtbag (in dirt form) extends one of his arms into a sharpened spike and waits for Gordon to enter the museum.

(Readying an elongated strike attack against Gordon if he enters the museum.)

Voda Vosa

First Post
Gotham Museum

Gordon vopice comes from the megaphone. "Surrender now, we know you are there. Come out with your hands in the air and unnamed."

As Gordon finishes speaking, you hear someone crashes a window somewhere inside the museum, in the upper floors.

Shane's hideout

After Lady Grey departs, Hybrid tinkers with the prototype, and is able to find out how to use it against Miss Martian, simply pointing at her and activating the thing would temporary deactivate her powers, leaving her an easy prey even for a monkey with a gun.
Shane uses the time to take a well deserved nap.

Arkham

Einar explains his case to Grey. The other patient seems to move in his bed and finally wakes up. Einar can't get there to kill him since he has a sword in his neck.
"You've been a bad girl, Santa will give you a pair of socks this year!" he schools Lady Grey.

"Dammit. Witch Hunter, they've sent a breaching team in for us. We need to either get out of here or set an ambush. Unless..."

Yuri takes a moment to think.

"What if I shift into my dirt form and pool around your feet, moving with you? You could go out, pretending to surrender, and I could stab the commissioner. They'd probably open fire on us, but we might have a few moments of preemptive attack. Either way, we have to decide now."

Padreigh

First Post
"The last time I was cornered I died. 'tis an experience I do not wish to repeat. Good then, I shall move outside. Brace yourself, I shall try to frighten off this Gordon's men".

Ezekiah waits for Dirtbag to pool around his feet and then leaves the building with his hands raised ... but not in surrender, more in benediction. The very moment he leaves the building he focuses his glare on one of the policemen. His coat billows out, almost like a pair of leathery wings and a slight smell of brimstone is noticeable.

"Wretched fools! How dare ye oppose the forces of just retribution! Fly while ye can or be stricken down!"

ooc: Emotion control 9, Burst (Fear) against the policeman. Ezekiah picks one who stands in such a way as to cover as many policemen as possible with the area effect. Will save should be 19.

With Commissioner Gordon focused on the Witch Hunter, Dirtbag lashes out his arm, elongating it into a spike, aiming to pierce into the cop's guts. Though he tries desperately, his attack falls short.

"God dammit! Die, you dirty cop!"

[sblock=Actions]Move out with Ezekiah, elongate, Strike Gordon if he's within 10 feet. If he's further away, Blast him instead. Attack (+8) and damage (+9) are the same, but Blast is not penetrating.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Graybeard

Explorer
Lady Grey

Lady Grey listens to Einar explain himself. It was difficult to understand him since his dialect was quite old and more than a bit uncultured. It almost sounded like he was trying to offer her a way to shame and dishonor Wayne Enterprises. He was also asking her for a favor. No one asked her for favors unless they were begging for their lives.

Then his roommate woke up.

"You've been a bad girl, Santa will give you a pair of socks this year!" he schools Lady Grey.

Without turning towards him ,she replied:

"You have no idea just how bad I've been." she said i English

Returning her attention to John Doe, she tries to figure out who he is and, more importantly, what he is. There was clearly something different about him. The dialect he used hasn't been used in well over a hundred and fifty years at least.

"Who are you and how did you find out how to contact me? There are less than a dozen people that know how to contact me. If I feel my contact at Okamoto Industries is in danger in any way from you, I will kill you. What kind of favor do you need, other than for me to spare your pathetic life? What could you possibly offer me in return for doing so?" she asked her captive in Japanese.

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Arkham Asylum, room 256
Einar

Einar felt dumbfound for a moment. What was she talking about. He told her enough, right ?

Geez, this lady have a temper. But she's amateur, that's not soo good. Pro would get the subtle hints. I wonder who trained her ... and missed the important bits ?

Old viking thought to himself. He wondered for a moment how the old fart is able to see them in complete darkness ? Einar took a deep breath, as if calming himself. He knew good that his lack of displayed emotions is unnerving. And You don't want to unnerve person with sharp blade against Your neck, right ? He gazed at the old geezer and spoke bitterly to him.

"You steal people's apple pie and judge girls by appearances ? Go die."

Then he turned to Lady Gray and again forced himself to be polite. Situation is salvageable, yet.

"<Japanese: Please calm, for a question about who and what I'm ... I'm seeking anserws too. For now I am like Jason Bourne from novel. Have skills, speak languages ... last 20 years I spent in psychiatric wards first 5 in comatosis, then learning many things from start. And finding other things I should knew I learned. Thus, my options from within here just had run dry. I need someone to pick things for me and help me to extract myself from here.>"

He paused for a moment.

"<Japanese: I learned about miss Tanaka from acquitance of mine. I can't tell You much except that sometimes his or her info is correct. We contact trough lighting letters. I need not to lose my only lead to contact You in the future, thus I never intended anything ill towards her.>"

He is unnaturally calm, for a man with a blade to his neck ... in complete darkness. And he seems to be able to see here too.

"<Japanese: Why not frame Wayne-group into stealing their own prototype ? After all, people died and press would have feast on their reputation. I know how to do it properly. That would cover two tracks from public. Prototype would be dealt with and Wayne-group would be too busy to try and get revenge on You.>"

And he stared intently into her eyes.

"<Japanese: Could You let me go for a moment ? I need to kill the old man before he raises alarm. Pillow should do. And You will know that I'm deadly serious on my proposal.>"

He hoped that it was enough to convice this woman. Otherwise he'll have to try ... less pleasant methodology.

OOC: Einar will kill the old man. Santa or not, pillow should silence him. Voda Vosa, what kind of rolls should I do if Graybeard lets me do it ? :devil:

Graybeard

Explorer
Lady Grey

Lady Grey stood there for a moment considering John Doe's request. There was something very odd about this man and she did not like mysteries. It was obvious he wanted something from her but so far had not come to the point. She really hated dealing with people like this but she needed more information about him before deciding whether to kill him or not. There was the slight possibility that he might prove to be useful. After all, he had discovered how to contact her.

"I would gladly send your roommate to his maker. I will allow you to do the honors this time. Then I think you and I need to discuss what you require from me and what you can offer me in return. I prefer straight answers to my questions. I understand you have a problem with your memory. Perhaps this is not the best place to discuss our respective needs. I have resources available through my own contacts. Do what you need with your roommate first. Then we will leave this place for somewhere a little more private."

She then takes two steps back but keeps her weapon ready in case John Doe tries to attack her.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Gotham Museum

Just one cop stands after the Witch Hunter's ultimatum. The others run for their lives, scared to the bone. Gordon looks in disbelief as his men run for their lives. And then, a stone spite shoots from the feet of the dreadful man, hitting him in the chest! However, apparently he has some sort of underlying armour that prevents the mortal hit.
"Open fire!" he shouts as he unloads his piston on Ezekiah, but misses. The remaining policeman also shoots and connects! However, the Witch Hunter only felt a slight poke con his belly.

Shane's hideout

Nothing of note happens still.

Arkham

Einar is free to go on and subdue the fat old man. He pushes him to his bed, and suffocates him with the pillow. He feels the weak hands of the old geezer scratching his forearm, until he stays still. Einar takes back the pillow... The man's face is twisted with death, but there's something odd...
The face of the man starts to melt away! It soon becomes a puddle of white goo. In the middle of the pool, a written message. "I knew I couldn't keep you in Arkham forever Einar. Your spirit is savage. Now I know you've awaken. I'll have to junt you down again. Sign, The White Sorceress."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases