The Infamous [M&M] The Evil assemble.

Padreigh

First Post
Ezekiah laughs mockingly and points at the remaining policeman.

"You had your chance! Now you shall burn!"

He points at the officer and a burning torch suddenly appears in his hand. The flames jump over to the policeman and hit him squarely.

ooc: Blast 6 (Perception). No to-hit roll needed, what I can see I hit :) And Gordon I'll leave to Dirtbag to play with ... for now :devil:

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Arkham

Einar is free to go on and subdue the fat old man. He pushes him to his bed, and suffocates him with the pillow. He feels the weak hands of the old geezer scratching his forearm, until he stays still. Einar takes back the pillow... The man's face is twisted with death, but there's something odd...
The face of the man starts to melt away! It soon becomes a puddle of white goo. In the middle of the pool, a written message. "I knew I couldn't keep you in Arkham forever Einar. Your spirit is savage. Now I know you've awaken. I'll have to junt you down again. Sign, The White Sorceress."

Einar turned his head towards Lady Gray and asked her calmly in english. Clearly looking suprised.

"Excuse me, since it's my first kill as far as I remember ... should people's faces melt into white goo and deliver messages ? By the way, my name is probably Einar. And she calls me savage ... whatever she means by that."

And a cold thought crossed his mind when he looked at the message from White Sorceress.

This time I'll not understimate You, woman. The cold embrance of Hel isn't good for warrior. You wanted good, but You left me no other options except to return to my roots, stupid.

As for things that needed to be done. Einar moved back from the dead message man and started thinking fast about options he researched for his escape. And started thinking aloud, as Lady Gray could tell from the amount oc concentration visible on his face. Currently his stare was distant as if he were staring in another space. Not to mention that he started talking languages as if possessed !

"Now I can't go away legally, by fake family. I have enemy who made sure that all my attempts at legal leaving of this <Ancient Norway:accursed tomb, by Odin's beard ! I wish I could hate her for all this trouble.> How should I cover my tracks ? Inmates often escape from this place. I remember Joker fleeing regularly for at least 6 or 7 times.<Japanese: I wish I could hate this place properly.>"

And suddenly Einar stopped in his tracks, and stared at Lady Gray, blinking stupidly. After a while he found the proper words and spoke to her again.

"Situation run out of my control. I guess I am forced to tell You more. My plan to regain my memories involves magic. Since no medication helped ... all it did was to degrade my thinking process, my memory isn't suffering from it ... but I think very slowly, and have to prepare extensively to not sound stupid. And I'm cold. All I could feel, is pain when I'm hurt and hunger when my belly is empty."

And my belly was empty for 20 years.

Thought Einar before speaking again.

"Since it come to this I believe that burning this place down would be the best option to cover my tracks. I know several pyromaniacs sitting here and there. Unfortuantely I'm too weak to do it on my own. My state causes self-motivation a great problem. I have learned some useful stuff from warfare books, and played a lot on USArmy war-simulation games. I had studied human psychology ... I'm not an expert, but foreseing simple things is simple for me. I had studied some runes, this give me minor edge but often I'm unsure if it worked at all. Even if it works enough for me to not abadon this enterprise."

Einar paused and stared her straigh into the eyes.

"<Japanese: Thus, Lady Gray-dono*. You tell me what You want to accomplish and I will do my best to advice You. War and Humans. Mythological side of magic, too. For now I would like You to deal with anyone wanting to stop us ... and first to cut the contact between Arkham and rest of the city. Preferably close the doors so noone escapes. Cut phone lines, then we could relase dangerous inmates ... I wonder who from Batman's friends is currently back here.>"

He paused.

"<Japanese:In this commotion and chaos we should be able to escape and cover it enough to fool police. The longer the place will be burning, the better cover. I have my things ready here anyway.>"

OOC:
*I believe that this means respectful suffix, the -dono stuff. Anyway, Einar takes Runebook, his Ritual Notes and box of pencils. And is ready to follow Lady Gray and help her in any way he can. If there is something weapon like ... he should notice it and take it. Preferably axe.

Walking Dad

First Post
Shane's hideout

Hybrid

Sleeping only shortly with his senses still alerted, Hybrid awakens earlier than Shane. He looks around the warehouse, careful to not trigger hidden alarms. Then he nears Shane, trying to figure out, if he would awaken faster tahn he could kill him... but that would be a task for much, much later.

[sblock=ooc]
44997d1281686271-infamous-m-m-recruiting-skrull-martian.jpg

Hybrid

Shapeshift (25 PP):
9 Impervious
2 Super-senses (Darkvision)
11 Immune (Critical Hits, Life Support)

3 unused (reduce sleep, superhearing)

[/sblock]

Dirtbag rears up into his dirt-golem form, his arms morphed into hammers.

"Hold still, Gordon. This one's going to hurt."

With that, Dirtbag pulls his arm back and lets loose a massive punch to Gordon's head.

[sblock=Actions]Move action to stand up.
Speak (free action)
Strike Gordon[/sblock]

Graybeard

Explorer
Lady Grey

"Einar is it? It is as good a name as any other for now. I do not believe burning down this place is a good idea just yet. If we do, then I won't have any place to put Batman when I subdue him. I would find it quite enjoyable to see him suffer here like many others he has brought to justice." she says in English with clear hatred towards Batman in her voice.

She takes a moment to look around the room. The window was high up on the wall and not very large. She might be able to squeeze through it but doubted her new ally could.

Opening the door slightly and slowly, she peered out into the corridor to see how many staff and guards were lurking.

"I see no problem in getting you out of here and to a safer place. I know an abandoned warehouse you could stay at until we can figure out what you need to do next. You mentioned magic. I know a researcher at Okamoto Industries who might be interested in meeting you. In return for information and perhaps a few blood samples, she may be willing to help you with travel arrangements to Europe. I'm guessing that you are originally from one of the Scandinavian countries based on some of the words I heard you use just now."

jkason

First Post
Fist of Khonsu

Then he nears Shane, trying to figure out, if he would awaken faster tahn he could kill him... but that would be a task for much, much later.

Shane eventually stirs himself, and looks over at his new alien companion with clear unease.

"Dude, you're giving me the creeps with that stare. Listen, what say you make yourself a little less monster-mashy and more average joe, and I'll buy ya breakfast."

Walking Dad

First Post
Shane's hideout

Hybrid

tn_dawson_03.jpg

Hybrid's form falls into itself, becoming a fully clothed young blond human male. "Better this way? What breakfast? I like ham and egg."

[sblock=ooc]
44997d1281686271-infamous-m-m-recruiting-skrull-martian.jpg

Hybrid

Shapeshift (25 PP):
9 Impervious
2 Super-senses (Darkvision)
11 Immune (Critical Hits, Life Support)

3 morph (single human male person) +15 to disguise

[/sblock]

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Arkham Asylum

Einar

Old viking listened intently to the kunoichi, and compared it to his "messy escape plan". She sounds reasonable and he suspected that if he refused her her mood would became foul enough to try killing him. And since Einar was unarmed, risking death was out of question.

"Scandinavia ? Funny, I learned basics of runemagic. Felt somewhat familiar ... You are more clever than I anticipated. I agree on Your proposal but need to explain why I wanted to cause maximum commotion here. Because I had read that some times ago one guy nicknamed Bane released all Batman's enemies imprisoned here and waited with his strike against the flying mice for a time when Bats was barely standing from exhaustion. I figured that keeping him occupied, paired with confusion caused by the madmen and damage to the asylum would serve well to make me ... disappear for long enough. Now I got even enemy to hide from."

Einar stood up, ready to follow Lady Gray and spoke to her again.

"<Japanese: How do You want to ... deal with Batman ? I would prefer something like beheading him. Just in case ... after all, he might be part of a bigger problem.>"

OOC: Heh, and he is. ;)

jkason

First Post
Fist of Khonsu

Hybrid's form falls into itself, becoming a fully clothed young blond human male. "Better this way? What breakfast? I like ham and egg."

Shane smiles and relaxes as the alien takes a more human form, and expresses a regular human appetite.

"Perfect," he says. The hieroglyphs on his forearm take on a deeper darkness, a darkness that spreads over his darker camouflage from the previous night's break in. When the darkness falls away, he's wearing a less military jeans-and-t-shirt look.

"There's a 24-hour breakfast place just down the street," he says, leading the way.

[sblock=OOC] Fist has Quick Change 2, which lets him change into any clothes as a free action. I figured it didn't break anything to associate that feat with his Mark, and made for some fun fluff. :) [/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Gotham Museum

Gordon evades the giant hummer punch, which trashes the car behind him. He has to watch it, since the policeman next to him burst in a ball of fire, with a scream soon drowned by the creaking of the flames.
The Commisioner aims and shoots, but the haste makes his aim goes wide.

The other cops are able to pull themselves through the terror and turn to attack the pair of villains. They unload their guns, some miss but some hit. Dirtbag finds that one particular shot hits him in the face. It hurts!
The bullets go through the Witch Hunter's unholy body without hurting him.

From behind, the pair hears something shooting. As they turn they see... Batman! And he shot a pair of flying steel bats towards you! Dirtbag makes a hole in his chest, and the thing flies through. Not able to do that, Ezekiah is hit in the head. Ouch.

"Surrender now."
he says, and starts walking towards you, while his cape unfolds behind him, and he draws another pair of weapons.

batman8.jpg

[sblock=Battle]
Dirtbag: 1I/1B
Witch Hunter: 1I/1B

Gordon: Unharmed
Cops: 18/19

Batman: Unharmed
[/sblock]

Gotham streets

Shane and Hybrid walk inside the breakfast place and sit on the first table they find. They are soon served and as they eat, they grab some newspaper to read. It would be nice to know the whereabouts of the sexy Grey woman.
However, they are unable to do it.
A car blew in the street, trashing the glasses of the windows, producing a shower of razor sharp glass!

[Roll a reflex save (DC: 22) and a toughness save (DC: 25)]

Arkham Asylum

The conversation continues, however, the noise has alerted a nurse. He asks what's happening and you hear her approaching to door.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases