The Infamous [M&M] The Evil assemble. - Page 12




What's on your mind?

  1. #111
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)



    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Denton, Tx
    Posts
    908

    ° Ignore DistractingFlare
    "Oh, god. It's the Bat. See ya, Witch Hunter."

    With that, Yuri collapses into a pile of dirt and attempts to flee as quickly as possible the nearest alley.

    edit: decided to flee away from the bat instead of directly into his arms.
    Last edited by DistractingFlare; Tuesday, 21st September, 2010 at 06:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Velmont View Post
    I think I took too much drug.

 

  • #112
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Voda Vosa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    11,004

    ° Ignore Voda Vosa
    My communities:

    OOC: Batman is coming from inside the museum. He was the one breaking the glass.
    Visit The Link Village of Voda Vosa in the RG for complete game links, and stuff!

  • #113
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    Graybeard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Western Mass, USA
    Posts
    1,341

    ° Ignore Graybeard
    Lady Grey

    Lady Grey hears the approaching nurse. She quickly motions to Einar to keep quiet as she slips next to the door on the side that opens. When the nurse walks in, she smashes the nurse on the back of the head with the hilt of her sword with the intention of knocking them unconscious.

    Attack


    If successful, she will remove their uniform and have Einar tie them up with sheets from the bed.

  • #114
    Registered User
    Superhero (Lvl 15)

    Walking Dad's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,780
    Blog Entries
    7

    ° Ignore Walking Dad
    My communities:

    Gotham streets

    Hybrid



    Hybrid moves quickly out of the way, but one glass splinter scratches his shoulder, but the wound doesn't bleed. "What was this?" He asks, looking around how the people around him coped with the accident. Next he jumps at the car's hood looking around if this was a planned attack or an accident.

    ooc


    Hybrid

    1I / 1B

    What did the damage? I was as much as a direct hit by a rocket launcher! Scary... If it was that high, from an autofire like effect, Hybrid's impervious would be maybe high enough to go unharmed.

    Reflex, Toughness (1d20+6=25, 1d20+9=24)

    Shapeshift (25 PP):
    9 Impervious
    2 Super-senses (Darkvision)
    11 Immune (Critical Hits, Life Support)

    3 morph (single human male person) +15 to disguise

    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #115
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,881

    ° Ignore jkason
    My communities:

    Fist of Khonsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Voda Vosa View Post
    Shane and Hybrid walk inside the breakfast place and sit on the first table they find. They are soon served and as they eat, they grab some newspaper to read. It would be nice to know the whereabouts of the sexy Grey woman.
    However, they are unable to do it.
    A car blew in the street, trashing the glasses of the windows, producing a shower of razor sharp glass!


    [Roll a reflex save (DC: 22) and a toughness save (DC: 25)]
    Shane vaults for cover the second the explosion starts, managing to get behind a thick piece of booth bench to avoid the shrapnel.

    "I don't know who that was, but ruining my breakfast is intensely unhealthy for someone," he says.

    OOC
    Evasion 2 means Shane takes no damage for making a save against area damage, so I don't believe it matters what his toughness save is.

    I'll add on a notice roll here, too...
    Last edited by jkason; Tuesday, 21st September, 2010 at 05:35 PM.

  • #116
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)



    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Denton, Tx
    Posts
    908

    ° Ignore DistractingFlare
    ooc: redited my above post!
    Quote Originally Posted by Velmont View Post
    I think I took too much drug.

  • #117
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Rikandur Azebol's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Krakˇw
    Posts
    821

    ° Ignore Rikandur Azebol
    Arkham Asylum Einar

    Einar first speaks loudly with apologetic tone, trying to send off the nurse.

    "Sorry, sorry ! I'll be quiet now."

    Bluff:28
    OOC: If it doesn't help, Einar invites and distracts the nurse. Then as I don't know if it is woman or man. Guy he kills, snapping his neck, woman he ties and makes sure to tie her eyes, too.

  • #118
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Voda Vosa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    11,004

    ° Ignore Voda Vosa
    My communities:

    Gotham Museum

    Dirtbag quickly disappears around the corner.

    Battle

    Waiting on @Padreigh

    Dirtbag: 1I/1B
    Witch Hunter: 1I/1B

    Gordon: Unharmed
    Cops: 18/19

    Batman: Unharmed



    Gotham streets

    As both criminals shake off the pieces of glass, they not it's not ordinary glass. The car is covered with that razor sharp glass-like things. Looking back into the restaurant, they see that people went mostly unharmed by the sharp fragments, just normal glass cuts. It looks to Shane as if someone has thrown them with those things, and casually made the car explode, as to cover his tracks. It smells like the Trapmaster in here...


    Arkham Asylum

    As the nurse is about to say "Ok but be quite." Lady Grey knocks her out with a dry hit in the back of her head. She falls to the floor, out.
    Grey strips her and Einar tides her to the bed, covering her with his sheets.
    What would the pair attempt now?
    Visit The Link Village of Voda Vosa in the RG for complete game links, and stuff!

  • #119
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Rikandur Azebol's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Krakˇw
    Posts
    821

    ° Ignore Rikandur Azebol
    Einar

    "And what now ? I had several plans ... but now I understand the proverb that plans and practice are two tithings. You lead. If You want to frame Batman for this I could use illusion on You to look like him. Or something similiar."

    OOC: What ? We'll take over the world and burn this circus down, of course ! And turn Batman into Godzilla.

    Padreigh, Your guy is unlucky ... not only innocently attacked by Bats time and again, even cops attacked You as if You were criminal, not an delegate of Holy Inquisition !

  • #120
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    Graybeard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Western Mass, USA
    Posts
    1,341

    ° Ignore Graybeard
    Lady Grey

    Lady Grey quickly changes into the nurse's uniform (Quick Change). She stuffs her normal clothes into a pillowcase.

    "Come with me. I'm getting you out of here. If anyone stops us on the way, I'm taking you to your therapy."

    Lady Grey leads Einar out of the room and towards the exit. She is carrying the pillowcase with her clothes in it. If she passes a fire alarm along the way, she will pull it and set the alarm off, causing confusing and panic.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Avengers Assemble
      By Elodan in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Saturday, 20th July, 2013, 10:05 PM
    2. Avengers Assemble! -- er, Essentials
      By Nifft in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR Gaming
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: Monday, 21st December, 2009, 01:19 AM
    3. Rouseketeers Assemble!
      By Fifth Element in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 69
      Last Post: Thursday, 6th August, 2009, 03:50 AM
    4. The call goes out... Avengers Assemble...
      By Cor Azer in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 16
      Last Post: Saturday, 28th October, 2006, 05:52 PM
    5. Adventurers Assemble! (or Avengers Assemble)
      By megamania in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 23
      Last Post: Monday, 28th April, 2003, 08:01 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •