The Infamous [M&M] The Evil assemble.

Padreigh

First Post
OOC: Being on Your place I would use this opportunity to fool Batpest into believing that You are much wimpier/weaker than You really are. For example, catch one or two extra shots in a way that would make it look serious and yeld. If You feel like it's too much to You. Einar will get You out of prison.

Or ... You might opt to fight him mano-a-mano with Your rapier. Being on Your place I would try some options and learn about Bats as much as possible before yelding and demanding contact with main Inquisition Headquarters. Let the fools learn that Ezakiah is living in 17 century mentally. Will seem more harmless. De ... Your boss is in the details. :devil:

ooc: The Holy Inquisition hated Ezekiah even back in the days ... some minor dispute about him being Puritan (on paper) and them being Roman Catholic. :)
And I learned the most important lesson already: Ol' Batface has to be surprised and crushed in round 1. Never give him the chance to be prepared. Next time I'll be prepared. :devil:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Gotham Museum

The Witch Hunter takes out the bat blade from his skull and concentrates. Hellfire engulfs him in a blink, and he appears like burning skeleton for one second before banishing in a flash of light! Ezekiah found himself thinking where Dirtbag might have gone, and in a second, he found himself standing just in front of him. Ezekiah is now fatigued.
Dirtbag had been moving away from the scene with the vases, and was now at a prudential distance.

Shane's hideout

Shane decides to secure the prototype first, and teleports back at the base.
As he phased into existance again, he saw a nurse and an old man approaching in Lady Grey's motorbike.

Shane's hideout

Speeding off, Grey and Einar flee the scene. While they drive, the sun emerged from the horizon, casting the first sunrays over the run away pair.
After an hour driving, they arrive to the warehouse, just when Shane and a blond young man appeared out of the darkness field.

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
The disguised lady Grey manages to move out of the asylum safely. But after a couple of steps out, having her motorcycle at 30 ft, the alarm sounded in!
Reflectors were immediately set on, and started scanning the ground around the pair.

Arkham Asylum

Einar the Slooow

Einar grabbed his Runebook and discreetly moved back into the shadow of the building to gain a fev seconds in shadow. There he intoned quick prayer to Loki, lord of mischief.

"<Ancient Norway: If You help me elude their eyes, cleverest of Aesir, I promise to steal the Nidhogg, on my life ! Loki Fierymane, let this Einar cause mischief some more !>"

Einar bit his thumb and quickly scribed Rune of Loki on his forehead, invoking the cleverest's among the Norse Gods misleading talent ... and when he left the shadows it wasn't Einar but some hooligan-wannabe motorbiker of asian descent and arrogant face of a rich kid. His hair was spiky and sparkled with gel ... not to mention that it was dyed red in such vulgar color that it was painful. The picture on the back of his leather jacket showed some red haired person riding on a drakkar made of human bones. Ugly pseudogothic letters screamed Nidhogg under the picture. He smirked smugly and spoke in fake Elvis voice.

"C'mon doll, let's ride it to the club."

Lady Gray could notice that the only thing in common with the Einar she met several hours ago and this punk is old book clutched under his armpit. She also noticed that his stare became intense and his breath shorter, as if he had just run a 100 meter sprint.

OOC: Einar moves and tries to hide:20. Then uses Extra Effort to improve the Illusion from Runebook into one that affects hearing and sight. Just in case, Power Check: 17. Lady Gray could pretend to be his "Nurse Girlfriend" and they could bolt out of there before Illusion dissipates.

Shane's Hideout

Einar nearly collapsed upon seeing Shane pop out from nowhere. He alvays distrusted magic ... and these glowing runes all over him. Of course he could easily pierce the shadows with his eyes but he waited with introductions inhaling the air going from the pair. He better know how they smell.

"Hello Young warriors. I'm Einar."

Last edited:

Graybeard

Explorer
Lady Grey

As she pulls up outside the warehouse, she easily sees Fist of Khonsu and a young fair haired man. She pulled the bike inside and stopped. The two riders climbed off.

"Hello Khonsu. I brought a potential ally from Arkham. Who is your new friend? I cannot stay long. I have other appointments I must keep and I need a couple hours of sleep before then."

She noticed the sun coming up on the way to the warehouse and realizes that the serum will wear off in a couple of hours. She needed to be either at home or, at her lab before it did. There was always some pain when the serum wore off but fortunately, it only lasted about 30 seconds.

Dirtbag is taken aback at Ezekiah's sudden arrival.

"Witch Hunter! I'm glad you made it. Let's get out of here before the Bat catches up. Can you do that teleport thing to get us to a safe place? If we need to, I suppose we could hoof it. Damn, I wish I brought a cell phone. It's a long way to my brother's house."

Walking Dad

First Post
Shane's hideout

Hybrid

44997d1281686271-infamous-m-m-recruiting-skrull-martian.jpg

Hybrid shifts back to his natural form (that seems a bit more armored). "It's me! We had trouble outside, one of Fists old enemies. We have to bring the prototype to a more secure place."

Then he takes a better look on Einar: "So, what can you do? Are you a tech wiz? Or have you some fire powers." He says, trying to look intimidating.

[sblock=ooc]
44997d1281686271-infamous-m-m-recruiting-skrull-martian.jpg

Hybrid

I assume the save was good enough and Hybrid is unhurt.
Could I take the noticeable drawback for both super-str and protection? Hybrid is an obvious monster, if he doesn't use morph.

Would like to buy two ranks of the fearsome presence feat with it.

Shapeshift (25 PP):
9 Impervious
2 Super-senses (Darkvision)
11 Immune (Critical Hits, Life Support)
shift 3 points of defense to Imp Protection

Defense is now 6 (16) and Tough is 12 (Imp)

[/sblock]

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Shane's hideout

Einar

Hybrid shifts back to his natural form (that seems a bit more armored). "It's me! We had trouble outside, one of Fists old enemies. We have to bring the prototype to a more secure place."

"I have plan about this device, wich might be worth listening to. You choose."

Einar indicated both humans and the alien with his calculating stare.

Then he takes a better look on Einar: "So, what can you do? Are you a tech wiz? Or have you some fire powers." He says, trying to look intimidating.

Einar's eyebrows narrowed in concentration when his cold green eyes sized up Hybrid as if trying to pierce and dissect him with detachement, like someone observing something unknown and deciding what to do. Shane could easily notice that this old man in hospital pajamas moves with caution of a experienced person. Subtle air of danger that made Hybrid grow more armor and try to intimidiate, and street kid like him could easily see. But usually punks with such fearless moves die young. And this guy looks over fifty. And he is obviously tired.

"I can advise, train and lead in combat. Fire powers could be arranged. I heard You two have distinct enemies ... young Fist's is an obvious terrorist and a coward. And as for You, young warrior, Your enemy ... is an alien, like You. Currently in a shape of a green woman."

He paused for a moment. And stared at both of them and spoke again.

"Just like I told one useful thing to Lady Gray, in exchange of favor, I will do so with You two. First I would ask You to listen ... advice will be minor as the favor I want is minor too."

He stared at Fist of Khonsu and spoke quietly.

"From what I had heard about Your hated enemy, he uses traps and tricks, like bombs. Perhaps You could use authorities against him ? Like tell cops that he works for Al'Queida. Should hinder him somewhat and limit his movements. I need sandals, pants and shirt. Pajamas with Arkham logo are bit too eyecatching."

Then he turned towards Hybrid and scratched his owergrown beard before speaking.

"I know nothing about aliens, but from what I found about You and Your enemy ... You both rely too much on Your strenghts. She's telepath and from Your behavior now I deduct that You have not recived any sophiscated training. Being in Your situation I would forgot all my previous teachers taught me and learned from experience. If You have time. If You want to learn more about tactics ... feel free to ask. But I'm goona ask You back, is that ok with You ?"

OOC: Sorry, DM. I meant that Einar cheats and uses telepathy from the book to appear all knowing and to dominate the conversation.

Last edited:

Padreigh

First Post
Dirtbag is taken aback at Ezekiah's sudden arrival.

"Witch Hunter! I'm glad you made it. Let's get out of here before the Bat catches up. Can you do that teleport thing to get us to a safe place? If we need to, I suppose we could hoof it. Damn, I wish I brought a cell phone. It's a long way to my brother's house."

"I am not even sure how I did it in the first place and will probably not be able to do it again soon. Let us proceed on foot. That blasted bat creature might still be near", Ezekiah says. He seems rather exhausted and will follow Dirtbag without much ado.

Graybeard

Explorer
Lady Grey

Lady Grey listens to the others talk for a few minutes before excusing herself.

" I must leave you for now. as I stated earlier, I have other appointments I must keep and I require a few hours of sleep prior to them. I shall return here later in the evening. If circumstances prevent you from being here, you know how to contact me. Einar, I shall request a favor from my contact at Okamoto Industries for the use of their corporate jet in case you need to return to Europe for a brief period of time."

Seconds later, she is gone from the warehouse.

Remove ads