The Infamous [M&M] The Evil assemble.

Padreigh

First Post
Dimitri's home

Yuri leads Ezekiah to his brother's house. Dimitri is at first suspicious, but after a few unspoken nods and gestures from Yuri, he opens the door and greets the pair.
Once inside, Dimitri serves vodka shots, and examines the vases Yuri stole. It was obvious that Dimitri was not a person that appreciated art a lot, he shared the pragmatisms of Yuri.
"Brrotherr, I've a lead on the vases. I can have the money today in the evening, but I'll need you to escorrt me. I'm not surre if the contact is much trrusted." he says finally. He then adds to Ezekiah. "I'm Dimitrri, pleased to meet you, misterr..."

"I am called Ezekiah ... or Witch Hunter. I thank you for your hospitality." He then turns to Dirtbag. "I have a proposal to make. I do not know this burgh well enough and therefore would require someone with local knowledge. If you are willing to assist me, I shall aid you in fighting this Commissioner Gordon and his city watch. Since this bat-creature seems to be on his side, I might get a chance to kill it by going after Gordon."

Giving Dirtbag time to think he turns back to Dimitri. "Might I ask if I could rest a bit longer here? While I do not require sleep or sustenance, I need to rest after my battle against the bat."

"I think an alliance would be a good thing," replies Dirtbag. "The Bat and Gordon need to be taken down. Once we've got the money from the vases, we can try to figure out a bigger plan."

Yuri turns to Dmitri. "I'll go with you to the pick-up, and hopefully Witch Hunter will agree. We should try to get to the meeting place early, to avoid an ambush. Who's the contact?"

Walking Dad

First Post
Shane's hideout

Hybrid

"Yes, we need an alternate hideout. This Trapper guy seems to really hate Fist. Can Fist teleport us to this alternate place?"

Hybrid confirms and asks.

[sblock=ooc]
44997d1281686271-infamous-m-m-recruiting-skrull-martian.jpg

Hybrid

GM: Will be away until Sunday evening.

---

I assume the save was good enough and Hybrid is unhurt.
Could I take the noticeable drawback for both super-str and protection? Hybrid is an obvious monster, if he doesn't use morph.

Would like to buy two ranks of the fearsome presence feat with it.

Shapeshift (25 PP):
9 Impervious
5 Super-senses (Darkvision, Scent, Tracking, Danger Sense (scent))
11 Immune (Critical Hits, Life Support)
shift 3 points of defense to Imp Protection

Defense is now 6 (16) and Tough is 12 (Imp)

[/sblock]

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Shane's hideout

Einar

"But on the other hand, Lady Gray ... I just remembered and old recipe I had read about. Makes You fearless, but also leds to early grave. Many berserker wannabees tried to imitate it by eating mushrooms. I'm ready to move from here. Perhaps someone could arrange car big enough to get all of us and park it nearby, then teleport all of us inside so we could move around discreetly."

Einar sighed, faking deep concern, before speaking again.

"And I will need two days and two hours to prepare this place as a feint."

jkason

First Post
Fist of Khonsu

For Trapmaster guy, Young Fist ... I would first phone anonymously the police or FBI. Also ... not bad would be fixing something looking like his work, and providing innocent victims. For example ...

"Young Warrior there could pretend to be one of the victims, transform in a way that would make him look like mutilated child ... for example. Later You could deliver this evidence to the police or FBI and tell them how the Trapmaster framed You for this or that, how he hounded You like animal ... if necessary we could procure further witnesses."

Shane considers a moment. "I wouldn't mind seeing him on the run for once, that's for sure, though it'll probably take some pretty careful planning to make things look right for a frame up."

He then stared back at Fist of Khonsu.

"As we neeed quick funds, where is the ceiling of Your burglar ability ? I know fev places that are hoarding loot easy to dispose of. And waluable enough to be risk-worthy. But methods I know are not subtle and would take more time than I have."

"I can teleport about a mile if I know where I'm going, otherwise it's mostly line-of-sight. And I can carry around one heavy guy's worth of stuff with me each trip. I did more when we needed a quick getaway, but I was completely wiped. I'm not keen on having to do that again."

"Yes, we need an alternate hideout. This Trapper guy seems to really hate Fist. Can Fist teleport us to this alternate place?"

Hybrid confirms and asks.

"I can't get us all someplace in one jump," Shane says, "But I can take us in shifts and hops. Prolly better if we can get some old-fashioned transport, though."

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Shane's Hideout
Einar

"If we use truth, but let people's imagination run wild no planning is necessary. For example, were You sitting at the cafe and this trapguy would blow a trap-car next to You ... however You would look at it, it would shine poorly on him. You could trust folks to be quick to slander someone's reputation and blame him for the worst motives. All psychology books I read confirm this simple fact. People like to see someone suffer. Human nature. But if we were to arrange such trap for Trapmaster, we would need as much info on him as You could provide. To provoke him into acting as we want."

Einar sat on wooden case and started looking the warehouse out.

"Satanists kidnapping harmless old men and sacrificing them to satan. Could work ... how to make it look like me ?"

OOC: Streetwise check:13 to remeber some wealthy folks and/or places worth robbing.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Shane's hideout

Lady Grey is able to arrange for transportation, a pick-up truck arrives discretely to the warehouse, and load the prototype in the trunk.
The group gets aboard, all disguised (Or morphed) as normal bystanders.

The truck drives off, leaving the warehouse behind. It's a clear day in Gotham, something odd perhaps. The trip is enjoyable, although long. Soon, the truck leaves the urban area, and rolls on a dirt road. Eventually, a small cliff starts to rise on the side of the road, until it rises around 30 ft above the ground level.

Arriving to the place Einar had suggested, the employees of Lady Grey (Also disguised as normal people) leave by foot, leaving the truck to you.

A few feet away, the entrance of a cave is discernible among some bushes, on the base of a cliff.

image_medium.jpg

Dimitri's Home

"In the alley of an antiques shop." replies Dimitri. "We are supposed to walk there, unarmed and with the vases enveloped in newspaper."

The trio prepares themselves and the vases, and Dimitri drives the group to the meeting place.
(Go to Meeting place)

Alexeij's Mansion

Alexeij sets all the cameras, prepares all his devices, and sets his power armor. Once the armor is materialized over his body, and the meeting hour is closing, he flies to the antique shop, where the reunion has been arranged.
(Go to Meeting place)

Meeting place

Dimitri stays in the car, with the engine running, just in case. Yuri and Ezekiah walk into the alley, with the vases ready.

Alexeij lands on the roof of the antique's shop, and connects with his cameras. He sees two men walking to the meeting place, in the alley next to the shop. They are now waiting.

Padreigh

First Post
Ezekiah leans against a wall to keep his back free and carefully surveys the area.

ooc: Take 10 on Notice (for an 18). Did I have time to rest and heal a bit?

jkason

First Post
Fist of Khonsu

Arriving to the place Einar had suggested, the employees of Lady Grey (Also disguised as normal people) leave by foot, leaving the truck to you.

A few feet away, the entrance of a cave is discernible among some bushes, on the base of a cliff.

"So, if we're voting, I say let's check out the house before the caves," Shane says. "I mean, who wants to use a drippy old cave for a hideout when he has a freaking mansion, right?"

Remove ads