The Infamous [M&M] The Evil assemble.

jkason

First Post
Fist of Khonsu

The group explores the cave. It’s quite big, long and with three chambers, and there’s a water fountain in it, which gives the cave natural moisture, and generates some slippery mud around it. It’s quite solidly carved from the stone, apparently by water. Perhaps the fountain was in some long forgotten past, a strong current that eroded the stone to the actual shape.
From outside the entrance, the group can spot the mansion; it’s in a state of unrepair, climbed by ivies and other plants. Even a tree grows inside of it, and emerges from the roofless top.

"Looks like we might actually get more cover in the cave than in that place," Shane says, nodding to the mansion. "Man, that sucks. Always wanted to have a swanky pad."

Graybeard

Explorer
Lady Grey

As Lady Grey surveys the layout of the cave, she contemplates how best to divide up the interior space. She did not require much for herself since she had a place to stay when she wasn't prowling the night.

"Looks like we might actually get more cover in the cave than in that place," Shane says, nodding to the mansion. "Man, that sucks. Always wanted to have a swanky pad."

"Even if the mansion had been in better condition, we would attract too much attention by taking it over. While there are no immediate neighbors, someone would eventually notice. We do not currently have the monetary resources to repair the mansion. If that should change, a legal purchase of the property could be arranged since I believe the selling price would not be very high. Once one of us legally owns the mansion, it would make an excellent base of operations. Particularly if we were able to connect the house with this cave so our activities would not be noticed. One of my contacts at Okamoto Industries would be the ideal new owner. To the public, it would look perfectly normal for them to purchase a run down property and fix it up."

Walking Dad

First Post
Cave

Hybrid

"Nice cave. Maybe a bit wet for my taste. I will check the water, if there is another way out. Any one wants to come with me?"

Hybrid asks, preparing to take a dive.

[sblock=ooc]
44997d1281686271-infamous-m-m-recruiting-skrull-martian.jpg

Hybrid

What size have the squares of the cave map?

---

Could I take the noticeable drawback for both super-str and protection? Hybrid is an obvious monster, if he doesn't use morph.

Would like to buy two ranks of the fearsome presence feat with it.

Shapeshift (25 PP):
9 Impervious
5 Super-senses (Darkvision, Scent, Tracking, Danger Sense (scent))
11 Immune (Critical Hits, Life Support)
shift 3 points of defense to Imp Protection

Defense is now 6 (16) and Tough is 12 (Imp)

[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Fist of Khonsu

"Nice cave. Maybe a bit wet for my taste. I will check the water, if there is another way out. Any one wants to come with me?"

Hybrid asks, preparing to take a dive.

Shane shakes his head. "Some of us can't grow gills whenever we want 'em," he says. "Think I'll let you do the scouting down there."

Padreigh

First Post
"Speak English, man, if you want to be understood", Ezekiah rumbles.

ooc: If I read your post correctly, Alexiej speaks Russian, which Ezekiah does not speak. .:)

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Cave

Einar

Einar scouted the place and decided that it was nice and good. A bit wet on the side, and deadly in winter but for now acceptable.

" If You could wait several days I could try and arrange help of someone discreete in working on the cave. But we'll need a lot of good quality and remarkable power alcohol. As for the mansion ... just wait, and till I come up with something I were planning for a long time.".

Einar listened to Lady Gray and Hybrid, and to Shane's complaints. First he responded to Shane.

"I believe You might want to try finding a way of improving this cave to Your tastes better, can't You ? Start with idea."

Then he turned to Hybrid.

"Good tactical thinking, it would be beneficial to know if this water is a viable escape route. I don't remember knowing how to swim so I won't accompany You. Beware of poisonous fish. I read in the book that sometimes the underground critters are mutated ... or changed."

Lastly he adressed Lady Gray, slightly bowing his head as is gentlemanly thing to do in Japan ... at least as far as he remembered.

"A proxy to buy this estate would be good. But it must be someone not ... essential, since this place might be discovered."

Rainmar

First Post
"Do as he says" cames from cell phone in english and then the connection ends.

Alexiej waits how situation unfolds and again checks via datalink any electronic equipment in radius of two blocks for any suspicious activity.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Meeting place

The thugs hang the money and attempt to collect the vases from Yuri...

OOC: Is Yuri and Ezekiha playing nice here or would they claim both the vases ad the money? Also, Alexiej will let them go with his money or does he also want both the money and the vases?

Outside the city

Hybrid makes his way into the pond. It's not too deep and the water is somewhat clear. He swims to the bottom and finds a crack in the stone walls where the water is coming. It's rather small and probably leading inside the cliff's body.

OOC: What are you guys doing next? You could stablish a base here, get some security, etc, or you could arrange the trip to stonehenge. Also you could just go and look for trouble.

jkason

First Post
OOC: What are you guys doing next? You could stablish a base here, get some security, etc, or you could arrange the trip to stonehenge. Also you could just go and look for trouble.

OOC: Well, unless Hybrid doesn't want to wait for his vengeance using the prototype, stonehenge seems a decent option, since it lets Einar finally get all his powers, yes?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases