The Infamous [M&M] The Evil assemble.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Meeting place

The policemen inside the cars find themselves trapped by the car themselves, which roar their engines and rush in every direction, slaming trash cans and other objects, before crushing against the walls of the alley. The policemen inside are out of combat.

Using the lights from the cars, both Alexeij and Yuri catch the shape of Batman. He's taking his stuff and gadgets off. The witch Hunter is unable to spot him.

[sblock=Battle]

Roll call for [MENTION=75826]Padreigh[/MENTION], are you still with us buddy?

Dirtbag: Uninjured
Witch Hunter: Uninjured
Alexeij: Uninjured

Batman: Bruised 3 Injured 3, Spent a Hero point to remove stun.
[/sblock]

The Cave

The disciple of the white sorceress is taken aback by the reaction of what she thought as a brutish viking berserker. Then she regain her composure, a moment too late perhaps. She simply states: "You and your friends are going to die one way or the other!" Regardlessof her statement, she seems unaware of Lady Grey, sneaking into the cave.

Einar mental tricks delays her in initiative to the bottom.

[sblock=Battle]

Please tell me if you can see the map properly.

Initiatives: Rolls
Einar (18)
Fist of Khonsu (27)
Lady Grey (30)
Hybrid (16)

Disciple of the white sorceress

MAP
[/sblock]

Rainmar

First Post
Meeting Place

Alexiej

Alexiej, seeing Batman taking off his equipment, snarled and jumped off the roof to get closer to Bat.

"Ah, wants to end our play so soon?"

With that he took up his fist and spread his claws. When he was descending, blue-white lights came to live as powerfull charge of electricy was gathering in his palm.

"Die!"

A arc of lightening shoot down to Batman.

OOC: Electrical Blast at Batman, power level 9. Move action to get closer to Bat.

Ranged attack roll:
1d20=9
I think Alexiej has +1 from being on higher ground but I said he's descending so I will leave it to you DM.

jkason

First Post
OOC: Since Fist was delaying at Einar's request, he'll delay until Einar's turn in the initiative (or until someone else makes it clear they're attacking. Fist, he's not much of a leader. ;) )

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
The Cave

Einar

"Not a hero then. Predictible."

Old viking striked instantly, his old bones and flabby body protesting with pain as he lunged at the young woman from his kneeling position, his straigh punch aimed at her lower body with all the migh he could push from his old frame. After that he panted and wheezed.

"Try being nice, talk to people. All the morality books seems to be unconnected with what's real."*pant*

OOC: All Out Attack + Power Attack maxed, FYI.
Punch: 22 (-5 Power Attack, +5 All Out Attack) save DC vs subdual dmg 20;
Einar (initiative 18): Uninjured
Defense: 14(-5 All Out Attack)

Padreigh

First Post
The Witch Hunter scans the area, looking for targets to destroy.

ooc: [sblock] Sorry, had a long weekend and no real idea what to do. Nasty combination. [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
The Cave

Hybrid

Hybrid moves with the old viking, unsheathes his claws and rakes at the strange woman.

[sblock=ooc]
44997d1281686271-infamous-m-m-recruiting-skrull-martian.jpg

Hybrid

Hybrid attack (1d20+10=18) vs the sorceress. On a hit, lethal damage for a toughness save vs 23.
(the claws are just fluff)

---

Could I take the noticeable drawback for both super-str and protection? Hybrid is an obvious monster, if he doesn't use morph.

Would like to buy two ranks of the fearsome presence feat with it.

Shapeshift (25 PP):
9 Impervious
5 Super-senses (Darkvision, Scent, Danger Sense (scent))
11 Immune (Critical Hits, Life Support)
shift 3 points of defense to Imp Protection
1 Morph 1

Defense is now 6 (16) and Tough is 12 (Imp)

[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Fist of Khonsu

"Okay, so we're fighting, then," Shane mutters matter-of-factly.

>sshff<

The White sorceress finds herself in the midst of the dark bubble Fist generates as he teleports into a position opposite Einar. His eyes unaffected by the darkness, Shane aims for a soft spot, and strikes.

OOC: I don't think M&M uses flanking rules, but seemed a logical spot to place him. I do believe he's poised for a Surprise / Sneak Attack (+5 damage bonus from feat), though, since the darkness field gives him total concealment (unless she has uncanny dodge for a non-visual sense or darkvision).

Last edited:

Yuri lunges in the direction of the Bat, his arm lashing out like a whip across the caped crusader's mask.

"You'll learn one way or the other, bat!"

[sblock=Actions]Move into a position about 8 ft. from Batman if possible. If not, move in his general direction.
Use Elongated Strike if within 10 ft. Use Blast if he's too far away.
Strike and Blast both have a +8 attack roll and +9 damage. Damage from Strike is penetrating.[/sblock]

Graybeard

Explorer
The Cave

The disciple of the white sorceress is taken aback by the reaction of what she thought as a brutish viking berserker. Then she regain her composure, a moment too late perhaps. She simply states: "You and your friends are going to die one way or the other!" Regardless of her statement, she seems unaware of Lady Grey, sneaking into the cave.

Lady Grey

Lady Grey turned the corner to see Einar facing some bit** in white spandex.

"I would prefer you don't kill them just yet. If you want to live, leave now. Einar is under my protection." she says threateningly.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Meeting place

Batman is able to dodge out of both Russian's attacks, but has to break his cover, and the Witch Hunter uses that to set him alight! He seems too confused trying to set off the flames to act against you.

[sblock=Battle]

Batman save vs Witch Hunter hellfire: 10

Dirtbag: Uninjured
Witch Hunter: Uninjured
Alexeij: Uninjured

Batman: Bruised 4 Injured 4, Stuned
[/sblock]

The Cave

Einar lounges forward, sending a powerful punch to the woman's midsection. He feels adrenaline fuelling his old muscles. However, the woman is not unprepared, and rises her magical defenses just in time. The hit is solid, but her magic allows her to go unharmed (Save: 29).

Shane teleports into the fray, and when in position, strikes her hard in the back, but again, the woman's supernatural toughness seems to save her from harm (25 and 26 I'm rolling like a demon!).

As Hybrid lumbers forward and hits her with his clawed hand, her defenses seems to flicker, but then again it's enough to absorb the hit (25 Haha!).

Is lady Grey taking any action? Or will she just speak? Any skill you want to try?

Einar nor Hybrid have darkvision, and now they are in a darkness field.

[sblock=Battle]

Please tell me if you can see the map properly.

Initiatives: Rolls
Lady Grey (30)
Fist of Khonsu (27)
Einar (18)
Hybrid (16)

Disciple of the white sorceress

MAP
[/sblock]

Remove ads