The Infamous [M&M] The Evil assemble.

jkason

First Post
Fist of Khonsu

Hybrid

Hybrid looks at the teleporting villain: "Good idea or smash? How far could you transport us after we got the prototype?"

Shane frowns. "I can take a crack at the security system, but even with Khonsu's Blessing, this Waynetech is pretty high-end stuff.

"I can get us about a mile out if I work it, but there's only so much I can carry at a time. That shapechanging of yours come with a weight loss opton? And do we have any idea how much this prototype weighs?"

[sblock=OOC]Not sure if even a Boosted Shane can beat the security DC, but I'm willing to give it a try. Just want to get an 'escape plan' sketched out first, if we can.

Shane's 'extended range' teleport, if I read the chart right, is 1 mile, but his max weight is 250 lbs beyond himself. I believe Extra Effort would let him do 500 lbs in a single jump. [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Hybrid

"Don't worry about me. I could take the shape of some guy on the street to get away. And I will eat you, if you think you can foul me and just escape. So, where would we met again?"
After clearing this up, he asks Grey: "You know Gotham better than us, how much time we got after the alarm until Batguy appears?"

[sblock=ooc]
44997d1281686271-infamous-m-m-recruiting-skrull-martian.jpg

Hybrid

Your call, VV, would you allow shapeshift with Hybrid's limitation to reduce his mass.

Shapeshift (25 PP):
9 Impervious
3 Super-senses (Darkvision, Infravision)
1 Concealment (Visual, Blending)
9 Life Support
2 Immune (Critical Hits)

[/sblock]

Graybeard

Explorer
Lady Grey

Lady Grey considers the question from the alien for a moment. This night was not going the way she planned. Oh well, better get used to it.

"The police will take about 10 minutes to respond in force. They may have a patrol car closer. Wayne will have their own security force in the building, of course. They will be the first to respond. I am confident that the three of us can eliminate any threat posed by either the police or Wayne security. As for Batman, if he is busy elsewhere in the city with an escaped villain, then we have a lot of time. If he is not otherwise occupied, he could show up within 10 minutes. I believe it is safe to presume that he is not watching the building. If he was, then he would have shown up already and arrested us for breaking in. Since none of us seem to have the necessary skills to disable the alarm system, then setting off the alarm is a foregone conclusion. The only difference will be if we do it by ripping off the door or by tripping one of the lasers. I see little difference in the amount of time either option will give us to grab the prototype and get out. By bypassing the lasers though, we may avoid other traps between us and the door."

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Einar

During his search Einar remembered how once he has fooled greedy employer in Venice during the 100 years war in France. The fool hired wizard to summon guardian demon and ordered creature to guard entrance to his treasure vault. Clever Scipio, a suspicious burglar that Einar worked with at that time, gave demon a bar wench for sport and a little chit-chat. Creature was amused enough to reveal the details of it's contract. And that it was obliged to guard door, and door only. The merchant didn't trust demon with his gold after all. One battering ram and cheap wall later Scipio, Einar and this sicilian scum Bernardo were hauling caskets of gold that merchant owed them for a job away while all manner of people were laughing upon seeing how merchant's greed turned against him.

Now, where are those herbs ?

OOC:Hint for a team ! Check the wall, it's often less sturdy and/or bugged than the Door. I didn't remembered GM saying that it is under lasers. ;)

jkason

First Post
Fist of Khonsu

"As long as we're ready for the things to go off, I can at least give disabling the security grid a shot," Shane says. "We just need to be ready to move if set them off, instead."

((OOC: Shane has Disable Device, but even his boosted bonus means he has to get at least an 18 on his roll in order to succeed. If we're ready to bolt for the prototype and make a quick escape, though, doesn't hurt for me to roll. Maybe he'll get lucky. Just let me know))

jkason

First Post
Fist of Khonsu

>sshf<

With a now-familiar whisper, Shane disappears, his field of darkness emerging on the other end of the lasers near the security panel. The darkness shreds to nothing as the tattoo on his arm glows slightly, then he digs into the wires.

"Almost ... almost ... and then ... crap!"

Shane looks up with a shrug as the alarms begin to blare.

"Nearly had it, but looks like Wayne uses more redundancy than I thought. How about you just rip the door open now, big guy?"

[sblock=OOC]Sorry for the delay. Close, but no cigar on the disable attempt. I'm assuming failure sets off the alarm. Otherwise, he'd just take 20. ;) :

boosted Disable Device. (1d20+12=26)[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases