The Infamous [M&M] The Evil assemble.

Voda Vosa

First Post
A deafening alarm shakes the whole building. Shouting from a floor below reach the super senses of the villains. Also, there is some mechanic noise from the other side of the wall. Activating the alarm might have triggered some defense mechanisms...

Walking Dad

First Post
Hybrid

Hybrid concentrates, muscles used normally for fast attacks and maximum impact are altered to slower, but much more powerful work. He simply moves to the door and tries to rip it out of it hinges and use it as a shield against possible attacks from the other side of the room..

[sblock=ooc]
44997d1281686271-infamous-m-m-recruiting-skrull-martian.jpg

Hybrid

Reduce reglar Str to 10 to buy 8 levels of Superstrength. Effective strength for grappling, pushing and breaking objects is now 60. Maximum load is now 100 tons and pushing dragging is 250 tons. Damage is reduced to +0

Shapeshift (25 PP):
9 Impervious
3 Super-senses (Darkvision, Infravision)
1 Concealment (Visual, Blending)
9 Life Support
2 Immune (Critical Hits)

[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Einar

Einar is able to get all necessary herbs and components for the ritual in e-bay. Their cost range from trivial to expensive. However Einar's contacts are able to hack the system and get those for free. He only needs a shipping address... He doubts putting the address of the prison would serve him well...

OOC: I'm just making time here for the guys, heh.

Meanwhile inside Wayne Enterprises

Hybrid re-adapts his body and tears the reinforced door from the wall, pieces of bricks and twisted steel bars are showered over the room, as the alien places the door between his new-found allies and the entrance of the room. Now the three can see the prototype, slowly descending into a floor sealed chamber!! There's not much time! In that precise moment, around 10 security guards burst into the room. The door proves enough distraction for now, as they manoeuvre to get a good shooting angle at you.

OOC: The ten agents are still covered by the door, so you cannot see them. The prototype is about 20 feet from you, and descending. The next round it will be under the floor level.

Walking Dad

First Post
Hybrid

"You take down the guards. I will get the prototype!" Hybrid says moving quickly into the room and grabbing for the machine. His arms even seem to extent!

[sblock=ooc]
44997d1281686271-infamous-m-m-recruiting-skrull-martian.jpg

Hybrid

Reduce reglar Str to 10 to buy 8 levels of Superstrength. Effective strength for grappling, pushing and breaking objects is now 60. Maximum load is now 100 tons and pushing dragging is 250 tons. Damage is reduced to +0

Getting in, grabbing the prototype. If needed, shift some of the superstrength to elongation to reach it.

Shapeshift (25 PP):
9 Impervious
3 Super-senses (Darkvision, Infravision)
1 Concealment (Visual, Blending)
9 Life Support
2 Immune (Critical Hits)

[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
((OOC: Now that we can see it, what does the prototype look like? Is it something Fist can teleport, or is it too heavy? The answer will decide what he does.))

Graybeard

Explorer
Lady Grey

Lady Grey wastes no time in tumbling and somersaulting behind the guards while drawing her sword at the same time.

"Today's your lucky day boys and girls. Leave now and live. Stay here and die. It's your choice." she states while holding her blade against the back of the neck of the nearest guard.

[sblock=ooc] Acrobatics and Intimidate rolls (in order) = 1d20+11=30, 1d20+8=26 [/sblock]

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Einar

Einar would enjoy the thing, so smoothly it went if not for the witch's curse. Regardless, he efficiently finished what he started and laid back for the evening as good patient he was pretending to be, thinking and remembering stuff from just 20 years ago. One of his erstwhile allies had somewhere around a hideout. He wondered if the post office would deliver to the cave.

Nah, I doubt it. Not to mention that this place is sealed away from unwanted humans.

And currently he was fully human. Einar remembered the words the teenage witch told him before madness claimed his senses and rendered him comatose for years.

"You got second chance, enjoy your humanity ..."

He repeated it monotonously and checked his notes. Einar had now all, except language expert and place. He'll send @mails tomorrow about delivery. Since he had discreete service vault in one of the banks, he'll need to make arrangements. Saying so, Einar returned to the grimoire, flipping trough pages as he was lying in his bed. Not very unusual sight for nurses or other patients. Since he was sentenced unable to live on his own, his only life was trough books. Thus he read a lot of them.

Voda Vosa said:
OOC: I'm just making time here for the guys, heh.
OOC: I absolutely understand, Einar escaping before team-evil even robs the Waynecorp would be silly.

Now, I could write down stuff about what Einar does or does not ... Just will need no/yes from You on OOC. Ok ?
Did Einar found any expert on Hallstatt culture ?
Does Einar have lot of time till next New Moon ?

And since Einar is so old I have justification to "find" abadoned Villain Headquarters from old times. If DM lets me, of course.^^

Do Einar could ask local @friend to get the ingredients for him and put into bank deposit box ? This way Einar's stuff would wait for him to be free. And [MENTION=38446]buddy[/MENTION] would have a kick from "spy mission". I bet there are people who like such LARP-ing.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Einar

As the old viking goes through the pages of his book, he finds some useful spells he might cast from the pages of the tome.

The next morning, Einar manages to get the phone number of one Miko Tanaka, apparently a person who, according to his contacts, could reach Lady Gray, and with her, thought Einar, the other two. It was easy to phone someone from the internet. You just have t pretend you are watching a film, and mumble like an old man.
On the other side of the line, a young accented voice replies the call. "Hello, Okamoto Industries, this is the office of Haruko Okamoto, she's not here at the moment, how can I help you?"

OOC: replies to your questions are:
Yes he could find some in Irish universities
He has 2 weeks
He might recall some places
That is unfortunately a no. You might want to explore other possibilities.

The tome is a Device, with the following powers:
-Mind reading (2 ranks)
-Dimensional pocket (2 ranks)
-Emotion control (2 ranks)
-Illusion (1 sense, 2 ranks)

Battle inside Wayne Enterprises

Lady Gray makes her display, intimidating the man she just stepped behind. The guard drops his gun and yields.
The other 9 guards however, open fire, as his companion kneels. Of the nine guards, just three find their mark, but only one bullet pierces Lady Grey's costume.

[sblock=Battle!]
Bruised/Injured Stunned Disabled/Staggered Uncon/Dying
Lady Grey 1/1
Fist of Khonsu
Hybrid

Agents:
1: Yield
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

The prototype is somehow like an orb of black metal, think of the Deathstar but the size of a big watermelon, with antenna protruding from everywhere.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
((OOC: Sorry for all the delaying. Did hybrid's reach for the prototype work? If not, Fist will do a teleport to the prototype. His Darkness Control will give him total concealment, though his darkvision means it doesn't affect him. Not sure if he can grab the prototype and teleport back in the same round (what action would laying hands on the prototype be?) but if he can, he'll do that))

Remove ads