The Infamous [M&M] The Evil assemble.

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: The prototype is heavy, requiring a Str of at least 25 to lift it. Hybrid will reach the prototype in his turn if he uses a move action to get there and then another to grab the thing.

jkason

First Post
Fist of Khonsu

"Have fun with the magic bowling ball," Shane says as Hybrid extends himself to reach it in time. As he realizes the room has guards--guards with guns--he says, "I'll see if I can't convince these guys it's bedtime."

>sshf<

>sshf<

As Shane teleports, he pops in and out of two separate points in the room, covering the nearby guards in the inky blackness Khonsu's Path opens up.

[sblock=OOC]Each teleport invokes his Darkness Control, so I think that means he can double move to create two separate darkness areas (10ft radius each) covering as many guards as possible. He has darkvision, so he's immune to his own effect.

If I have the mechanics wrong and he can only do one teleport, no worries.[/sblock]

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Einar

On the other side of the line, a young accented voice replies the call. "Hello, Okamoto Industries, this is the office of Haruko Okamoto, she's not here at the moment, how can I help you?"

The Runetome was priceless, Einar even enacted it's magic to boost up his sense of confidience to carry the next deed.

Einar grinned, circled his hand over the phone in the shape of the rune of deception and the person on the other end of the "magical line" should hear sultry voice of a young maiden. He knew that yakuza he knew during WWII were treating women with carelessness as if they were children, and thus harmless.

"<Japanese: Hello and good day to You. I'm looking for a introduction to Miko Tanaka and was hoping that You could help me. I had heard from a trusted friend that he could help me in my distress. If You please could do me the favor.>"

OOC:
Using Runetome: Illusion(Maiden's Voice). Shamelessly Bluffing:1d20+11=25. Einar wants to sound serious and stuff, but he'll first bite off his tongue than talk about ninjas with secretary. ;)

Later I plan him to phone to Ireland, Dublin for example and find this Irish Authority in Hallstatt people. Och, and one of the male nurses that he dislikes suddenly goes into Rage, thanks to Emotion Control power. Somewhere "public". Einar fakes proper fright.

Just informing You beforehand, so You know what to expect. Och, and if Batman shows up to visit his grinning boyfriend Einar does his best to sniff his scent.:devil:

OOC: replies to your questions are:
Yes he could find some in Irish universities
He has 2 weeks
He might recall some places
That is unfortunately a no. You might want to explore other possibilities.

1) Okay, so perhaps he could arrange for it to be stored somewhere for him ? Like sending it over to Miss Okamoto's mansion. If Graybeard permits, that is. :p

I want him to recall some old house with caves beneath. Similiar to what Mr B have but much more humbler. Mansion should be a near-ruin and caves ... without fancy stuff, just plain old caves. He'll arrage rest with team-evil.

The tome is a Device, with the following powers:
-Mind reading (2 ranks)
-Dimensional pocket (2 ranks)
-Emotion control (2 ranks)
-Illusion (1 sense, 2 ranks)

Heh, I just feel Arkham in the palm of my hand. Thanks for the christmas gift GM !^^

Graybeard

Explorer
Lady Grey

Lady Grey is annoyed that she was actually hit by a lowly security guard. How embarrassing.

"I warned you. Time for you to die!"

In a blur of motion, she slices the nearest standing guard.

[sblock=attack] 1d20+9=22 [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Hybrid

Ignoring the weak human weapons, Hybrid holds the prototype secure. "Let's get out of here!" He shouts to the others as he moves to the next exterior wall and making his own exit.

[sblock=ooc]
44997d1281686271-infamous-m-m-recruiting-skrull-martian.jpg

Hybrid

Readjusting his stats to below. With a lifting strange of 36 (26 + Super-Strength 2) it should be easy to carry.

Shapeshift (25 PP):
9 Impervious
2 Super-senses (Darkvision)
9 Life Support
2 Immune (Critical Hits)
2 Wall crawling

[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Einar

"You are talking to her," says the woman voice from the other side, obviously remarquing her gender. "How can I help you?"

Battle inside Wayne Enterprises

As Lady Grey slices the head off one of the guards, Shane covers the escape with a pair of Darkness fields, while Hybrid grabs the prototype. The alien attempts to make an opening in the walls but they are harder than he thought. They'll require some battering before ceading completly.

The guards inside the darkness field try to get out but are now very cnfused. Only 3 guards remain free and open fire at the Fist of Khonsu! Just one bullet finds it's way to Shane, but in the last second, the tatoos in his arms glowed and the bullet was teleported away.

[sblock=Battle!]
Bruised/Injured Stunned Disabled/Staggered Uncon/Dying
Lady Grey 1/1
Fist of Khonsu
Hybrid

Agents:
1: Yield
2: Dead
3: In the darkness field
4:In the darkness field
5:In the darkness field
6:In the darkness field
7:In the darkness field
8:
9:
10:

Guards attacks: Roll Lookup
Shane's toughness: Roll Lookup
[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Fist of Khonsu

Shane frowns at the guards who fire on him.

"Not nice, boys," he says.

>sshf<

Another darkness field erupts as he teleports between the remaining guards.

"Now, try not to be stupid and shoot in the dark, okay?"

>sshf<

Shane pops up next to Hybrid, brushing away his arrival field as he says "Maybe it's faster if we just make for the roof?"

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Einar

"You are talking to her," says the woman voice from the other side, obviously remarquing her gender. "How can I help you?"

In many ways, sweet morsel. In many ways.

Thought Einar haughtily, enjoying the emotions instilled in him trough magic, before taking deep breath to stop his irritation and reply in calm voice, ridden with proper nuances. He could only hope that miss Tanaka Miko was the right call.
"<Japanese: My most esteemed grandfather is looking for his favorite kitty. She's so sneaky that she went roof crawling again. You should reckognise her, a really lovely kitten with ash gray fur. He is currently waiting for her in Arkham hospital for souls, room 239, John Doe. He promises chocolates. Thank You and good bye.>"

>click<

That was all, now Irish universities ... and @mail adressess to several professors who were dealing with dead languages. Hum, hum ... och, now for some nice music Einar decided for Led Zeppelin.

The tune of "Immigrant Song" filled the room when old viking accidentally turned the sound to the max and gasped upon the sudden noise. And he started searching for the Halstatt experts ... still helpless about the noise coming from the music.

OOC: Bluff: Taking 10 to explain trough half-words and indirect hinting about fact that "her" mysterious grandpa wants to meet with Lady Gray and means no harm.

Walking Dad

First Post
Hybrid

Shane pops up next to Hybrid, brushing away his arrival field as he says "Maybe it's faster if we just make for the roof?"
"Ok, expert, lead the way. This thing is to heavy for you to teleport, isn't it?" Hybrid asks back, hitting the wall once more for good measure.

[sblock=ooc]
44997d1281686271-infamous-m-m-recruiting-skrull-martian.jpg

Hybrid

Could Shane use a extra effort to gain the portal extra to the teleport? If it fits though the portal, it is teleported, regardless of it's weight.

Shapeshift (25 PP):
9 Impervious
2 Super-senses (Darkvision)
9 Life Support
2 Immune (Critical Hits)
2 Wall crawling

[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Fist of Khonsu

"I'd say we start by going through the door you ripped off the hinges and make our way back to the roof, or to a window that's not as tough as this wall is."

[sblock=OOC]
Could Shane use a extra effort to gain the portal extra to the teleport? If it fits though the portal, it is teleported, regardless of it's weight.

Right now he can teleport up to 250 lbs mor than himself. VV said the prototype was heavy, but I'm not sure if that means it's heavier than his max or not.

As for portal, I believe you can only add power feats with extra effort, not extras. He could, though, use extra effort to give himself another instance of Progression (mass) which would let him carry up to 500 lbs.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases