The Infamous [M&M] The Evil assemble.

Graybeard

Explorer
Lady Grey

"Roof or window makes no difference to me. Let's leave before our flying rodent fixated friend shows up."

She sneaks up behind the other two villains and waits for their next move.

jkason

First Post
Fist of Khonsu

OOC: I'll allow an Extra effort use to be able to teleport the prototype, Hybrid and Lady Gray.

There is a soft glow from the hieroglyph tattoos on Shane's arm, and a brief match of that glow in his eyes. He shakes both off, whisperin, "If you say so."

He grabs Lady Grey's wrist with one hand, then places his other so that a few fingers make contact with Hybrid's hand and the prototype in them.

"Hold on," he says. "This may be a little rough."

>whoosh<

For a moment there is nothing but darkness swirling in darkness. No sound. No smell. No heat or cold. And then, just as it seems this is all there will ever be, a point of light. Then a beam, almost like a path through the darkness. A rushing feeling, as if riding the light at its own speed. Then ...

>whoosh<

With a rush of air and a vague sense of dizziness, the villains re-materialize in an abandoned warehouse.

"Okay, that was ... hard," Shane mutters, stumbling to one of the warehouse walls and leaning against it for support. "We need to not do that again for a while. Also, I could use a lie down."

[sblock=OOC]Extra effort to let me carry everyone, and Shane's choosing his extended range teleport: up to 1 mile. I figure it's logical he would have scouted out a safe spot to teleport to for his escape prior to deciding to go break in. He's now fatigued from the extra effort exertion. It's unclear to me if going to exhausted then unconscious is inevitable without spending a hero point, or if he just becomes exhausted if he doesn't limit his actions.

If he can stay just fatigued, I'll go with that for now, since I'm hoping we can rest soon. If it's 'hero point or collapse in the next two rounds,' he'll spend his hero point (or are they 'villain points' for this game? :) [/sblock]

Graybeard

Explorer
Lady Grey

Lady Grey steps away from the other two and looks around at her temporary surroundings.

"unimaginative but serviceable. So what do we do with the prototype now? Which one of us gets to retain possession of it for now? I know little about either of you and trust is not something I easily give out."

I wonder if the alien's blood would make a good basis for a serum to enhance strength? she thought as she looked at her new partners in crime.

Walking Dad

First Post
Hybrid

"You already got what you wanted. Wayne has no prototype to present the audience. And before Fist of K... Fok can sell it I want to use it first in a surprise attack on Miss Martian." Hybrid simply answers, ready to leave the others behind.

[sblock=ooc]
44997d1281686271-infamous-m-m-recruiting-skrull-martian.jpg

Hybrid

Sorry for shortening your name, but Fist of Konshu is simply to long to use in normal conversations. Why isn't Moon Knight your enemy, BTW?

Shapeshift (25 PP):
9 Impervious
2 Super-senses (Darkvision)
9 Life Support
2 Immune (Critical Hits)
2 Wall crawling

[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Einar

A nurse rushed inside and turned to volume lower with a schooling face, although she melted right away with Einar's doggy face.
He found about one particular expert, and sent an email, but seconds after, he received an automatic reply:
"I'm out of the laboratory in a trip to Stonehenge, will return in two months."
Rats.

Searching the web Einar found that there is anew excavation at the site, apparently a series of chambers beneath the circle have been found.

Shane's hideout

As the villains discuss their agreement, Lady Gray's phone vibrated. She answered and find Miko on the other side. "My lady, a man called about a moment ago, he sends you a strange message: "My most esteemed grandfather is looking for his favorite kitty. She's so sneaky that she went roof crawling again. You should reckognise her, a really lovely kitten with ash gray fur. He is currently waiting for her in Arkham hospital for souls, room 239, John Doe. He promises chocolates. Thank You and good bye." He spoke in Japanese."
Shane is slowly loosing his consciousness, however he manages to stay awake and aware.

OOC: No need to use a hero point.

Gotham's Museum

Sitting on a table, Dirtbag's coat hanged to the floor. He was looking at a family album, one photo after another. So many years passed...
Yuri has being practicing his abilities for a while in secrecy, inside his brother's house. Luckily (for Dirtbag), Dimitri has never been handsome, and remained unmarried.
The opportunity Yuri was waiting was tonight. He could get vengeance from Gordon and pose a solid strike to the city, while getting enough money for his and his brother's needs. After all he was family.
A new exhibit in the museum of history features four 2000 years old vases valued in around 3 million dollars each. Of course they are under maximun security, but doors and laser alarms would never stop Dirtbag!
Dimitri drove Yuri to the outsides of the museum and then speeded off.
As Yuri turned into the creature of dirt, he cought something on the roof. A feminine silhouette climbing and jumping, and then disappearing behind the structures of the roof.

OOC: Notice: 18
Stealth: 29 Roll Lookup

Gotham's Museum

The moonlight was bright, and created ghostly images in the water of Gotham's dock. Standing there in the dark, the glowing red eyes of the Hunter caster an unholy reflex over the shifting waters.
After regaining control of his own body, The Witch Hunter souyght out vengeance. This batman had jailed the people that resurrected him from the ashes. Following the news, Ezekiah found out that he has taken them to Arkham Asylum in order to keep them secured until he found anything about this ritual they'd performed.
Witch Hunter knew he only had to create a robbery, perhaps something like the thing those ritualist had created, in order to call the attention of the Batman. Killing this Batman and then procuring some followers was indeed a good plan, although it was easier to think than to do. Not wasting time, Ezekiah asked his way around town to reach the museum.
As Ezekiah arrived, he cough something on the roof. A feminine silhouette climbing and jumping, and then disappearing behind the structures of the roof.
OOC:
Notice: 14
Stealth: 21 Roll Lookup

Padreigh

First Post
His anger at being defeated burned in his gut like the fires of Hades. This nocturnal vermin would regret the day he met Ezekiah.

"What have we here? Friend or Foe?", Ezekiah mused, when he spotted the woman. "I shan't risk fighting two for now. So the break-in will wait. Let us see first if that wench is a friend of the bat. And if she is ...". He grinned nastily and the fires of Hell flared briefly in his eyes.

Slowly Ezekiah looked around searching for an access to the rooftop, while being as stealthy as he could.

ooc: Take 10 on Stealth. Which gives us an impressive ... 12. :)

Last edited:

"A woman," he mutters, his voice dry and dusty. "I hate cat burglars."

Yuri dissolves into a puddle of fine dust and begins to crawl toward the door to the museum. He moves quickly among the cracks, taking his time, making sure he isn't spotted by the woman from the roof.

"No door can hold me back," he thinks. "As long as I get to the vases before that girl. And if she does show up, I'll punch her head in."

When he reaches the first vase, he thinks nothing of its beauty - only of its material worth, but he looks about first, just to make sure he isn't being watched.

[sblock=Stealth]If allowed, Dirtbag will take 10 on Stealth, giving him a 25.[/sblock]

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Einar

Einar was relieved that nurse Mathilde was in such good mood today, usually she was sending him to bed early like bad child. But then he noticed something in the window. Some people were screaming outside while dragged in by cops. Fresh patients, huh.

Satan ? Again some weekend satanists abused booze and killed a cat on the cemetery. Three hundred years ago they would be dealt with properly by one of those ... hunters.

Einar smirked upon remembering how "good folks" often enjoyed the torching of unliked neighbours. Or stately matrons hiding their excitment upon seeing their husband's younger mistresses dealt with ... permamently. These were fun times, people seeing devil under every rock. That, and all those wars fought around. Now, it was all about nuking one from orbit. No fun.

Einar rised from the chair, and stretched his back, sitting on the computer was worse than woodcutting. Curious about the new patients, Einar wandered quietly towards the entrance to patient side of the asylum. But remembering his earlier phone call, he quickly returned to his room. Fortunately his roommate, an old geezer believing himself Santa Claus, was soundly asleep after medication. Einar felt sudden urge to strangle him, but didn't gave in. He just whispered quietly ...

"<Ancient Norway:You will get it soon child of a pig and rat, for eating my apple pie.>"

After that he wrote short letter in kanji and left it on his bed, clearly visible to anyone who would enter. Leaving with his new favorite book, he repeated loudly what he wrote in it.

"<Japanese: Please, wait for me Lady Gray. I know it's bold of me to ask, but I had to go to boy's room.>"

OOC: GM, so ... the Illusion Magic from Runebook doesn't work trough telephone ? Aww. Anyways, Einar goes down towards the commotion (if he could, of course) and if busted by nurse or other patient he asks around what is happening ? Also if he sees the source of commotion, he tries to read mind of the person causing it using Runebook.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Gotham's Museum

"]The Witch Hunter

Ezekiah finds his way up to the top, from a lateral ladder. The metal noise from his climbing seems to fall in deaf ears however, at least as far as he can tell.

Now on the roof, he can see where did the woman broke in, a shattered glass window, and a pair of twisted bars. She must have some muscle!
He follows the trail, trying not to be spotted.
Amazed by the degree of advance the civilization has had since his death, The Witch Hunter can't but stop at the exhibit of the 17th century.
Keeping one, he reaches a grand saloon from the last floor. Looking down, he sees the woman, in the middle of the room, hanging from a hook rope placed on the Museum ceiling. On the floor level, he sees a puddle of dirt, slowly crawling towards a particularly well secured exhibit with some vases, towards which the woman descends.

"]The Dirtbag

Dirtbag finds his way easily towards the entrance, and then beneath the door. After that, he hears glass shattering. He keeps moving, pass some exhibits of no value, and then to the main room, from which he could see the ceiling. Hanging from a rope attached to it, the woman, clad in a cat outfit. She doesn't seem to notice Yuri at the moment, although Yuri notices another figure on the last floor, peeking from the edge. His shape is obscured, but he notices two red glowing eyes from his position, staring at him.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases