The Infamous [M&M] The Evil assemble.

Yuri scuttles along the floor, thinking to himself, "Of course she would be dressed as a cat. And now I'm going to have to punch her in half. That red-eyed guy is going to have to wait his turn."

The Dirtbag shuffles directly under the cat-woman, next to the vase's protective box, waiting for her to descend to within 10 feet. He prepares to lunge up and strike her with a long tendril of spiky, hardened dirt.

The Dirtbag is a man of directness. His goal is simple: steal the vase, kill anyone who gets in the way. If he can't kill them, he'll turn to dirt and hide in a trashcan, and come back the next day, twice as determined and four times as smelly.

[sblock=Explanation]While in dirt form, Yuri can attack from a prone position (Super-Movement: Slither) with a reach of 10 feet (Elongation). He'll prepare a Penetrating Strike attack for when she moves closer, taking 10 on his Stealth check if possible.[/sblock]

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
OOC: Poor catwoman, Ezekiah would most likely burn her for indecent clothing and tempting man to sin. And Yuri and her seems to have interest conflict. Och joy ! Nice one Voda Vosa !!! ;)

Padreigh

First Post
"A female thief, dressed like a harlot and a moving heap of ... dirt? Odd."

Ezekiah decided to bide his time and observe the scene for now. This new age and time was still full of surprises and he decided to take no risk. A wheellock pistol appeared in his hands and he withdrew a bit more into the shadows.

ooc: If okay, this materializing pistol just means that Ezekiah prepares to use "Blast". I would really like to use rapier, pistol and torch as visual effects for Ezekiah's powers.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Gotham museum

Catwoman seems not to notice the Dirtbag, approaching with assassin intentions, while she descends towards the vases' case.
Suddenly, Dirtbag lunges a hardened spike, catching Catwoman in the back! The feline woman is not able to move from harm's way. The wound where the spike entered pours fresh blood.

She jumps from the rope into the floor, making the laser alarms screech with deafening intensity!

"Oh great! First I get hit by the ground itself and then I forgot about the alarms!"
she protests, half stunned.

OOC:Dirtbag almost fails, but hits Catwoman, and she fails for more than 5 in her toughness save so she is Bruised1, Injured1, and Stunned. Due to her incredible recovery rate, she heals 1 injured condition.
Dirtbag attack: 12
Catwoman save: 15

Padreigh

First Post
"This ... dirt heap is rather dangerous. Interesting, though of no concern. This howling sound will attract the bat, if I am lucky and maybe the fight distracts him, if it lasts long enough. Very good."

Ezekiah looked for a vantage position and prepared himself for the arrival of the Batman, ready to blow the rodent into kingdom come. All the while he kept an eye on the struggle below.

Last edited:

Dirtbag rears up into a form akin to a golem of dirt and shapes one of his arms into a huge spiked protrusion that he tries to slam into the cat-woman's abdomen.

Unperturbed by the alarms, he aims carefully, going for a killshot.

[sblock=ooc VV]I don't know if you'd prefer to have me roll. You can do it for me if you like.[/sblock]

Graybeard

Explorer
Lady Grey

Lady Grey simply replies "Understood." into the phone before slipping it away.

A very odd message. I know of no one at Arkham. Perhaps I shall pay this John Doe a visit. After all, he could always have a nasty shaving accident.

Looking at the two other people in the room, she weighs her options.

"Hybrid, you may have the prototype for now. If you require any assistance with your vengeance, I may be available to assist you."

Turning to face the other one,

"As for you, rest. I'll be in touch. I must leave the two of you for now. Something else has just came to my attention that I need to investigate. Just remember, if the prototype ends up back at Wayne Enterprises, you wil pay dearly."

Voda Vosa

First Post
Gotham museum

Dirtbag connects another powerful blow to catwoman, who just can't avoid the spike to sink in her belly!
She kneels one leg, but is not over just yet. Even as the bloodied spike retreats, the catwoman heals her wound. She is, however, too startled as to act; for now.

[sblock=Battle]
Dirtbag:
Attack +8
Defense +9
Tough +9
Condition: Unharmed

Catwoman:
Defense: +11
Tough: +7/+5 if flat footed
Condition: Bruised 2 (Regenerates 1 injured condition per round)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Shane's hideout

Hybrid
Lady Grey

"Hybrid, you may have the prototype for now. If you require any assistance with your vengeance, I may be available to assist you."

"How can I contact you? And if this device scrambles her telepathy, I may still need some nice fire-works." Hybrid asks the famale nija before she can leave.

"Fok, this is a nice hideout. I haven't found one of my own yet. I will stay and do my planning from here. Or is this a problem?" Hybrid asks Shane with a toothy grin.

[sblock=ooc]
44997d1281686271-infamous-m-m-recruiting-skrull-martian.jpg

Hybrid

Sorry for shortening your name, but Fist of Konshu is simply to long to use in normal conversations. Why isn't Moon Knight your enemy, BTW?

Shapeshift (25 PP):
9 Impervious
2 Super-senses (Darkvision)
11 Immune (Critical Hits, Life Support)

3 unused

[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Shane's hideout

As Lady Gray was about to reply, the trio sees something flashing in the dark clouds of the night. The Batsignal! Gray knew it way too well, the other two not so much. Something was happening out there, perhaps that's why the Bat didn't show up at Wayne Enterprises.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases