The Infamous [M&M] The Evil assemble.

Dirtbag holds his arm over his head, this time shaping his arm into a gigantic hammer. The hammer collides with the cat-woman with a sickening crunch. A fragment of his hammer flies off from the impact and immediately reattaches itself when the punch has followed through.

"I hope this one's famous," Dirtbag thinks. "Notoriety is better than any vase."

As he watches the cat-woman's reaction, he remembers the red-eyed guy on the roof.

"Hey red-eyed guy! This loot is mine! Unless you're gonna help me take it, get out of here!"

ooc: My strike should be doing penetrating damage, right?

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Gotham Museum

"It seems you play dirty. Hm, I like that in a man"

Using the momentum of Dirtbag's hit, Catwoman jumps up and throws a pair of sharp knives to him! However, the blades just sink into his body, and are then spitted out. The now harmless knives bounce in the floor with a Klang! sound.
Catwoman lands gracefully, passes her left hand over her body (which is astonishingly beautiful) in a provocative way "That was... disappointing.... Meow..."

In that moment, your attention is drawn to the windows of the museum. You see the Batsignal, shining on the dark clouds.
Seconds afterwards, the lights and sirens of police cars...

"Hm, this is getting interesting... for you at least. See you later dirty boy!" Catwoman shoots her whip, and quickly moves up towards the ceiling.

catwoman.jpg

[sblock=Battle]
Dirtbag hits, but kitty made her save, then attacked him, hitting. Dirtbag saves. She then moves up 30' with her hook.

Dirtbag:
Attack +8
Defense +9
Tough +9
Condition: Unharmed

Catwoman:
Defense: +11
Tough: +7/+5 if flat footed
Condition: Bruised 2 (Regenerates 1 injured condition per round)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Padreigh

First Post
"I do as I please", scoffs Ezekiah. "But no worry. I care not for your petty theft or the wench. I am here to wait for that ... batman. Maybe a woman in pain will get him here faster. He seems to be that type".

With a nasty grin, Ezekiah aims and shots at Catwoman. His pistol bucks and a hellish bolt races towards her.

ooc: Blast 9 against Catwoman (Attack +6, in melee-2)

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2688389/

A nice 19 ... that's gonna hurt.

Edit: Argh, too many systems. It shouldn't have been a minus 2, since I have Precise Shot and it would have been a -4 any way in MM 2e. So it is a 21.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Gotham Museum

Catwoman simply moves away from the hit. She takes out her feline tongue at the Witch Hunter. "Nanananaa" and keeps climbing up.

Catwoman uses her HP to avoid the attack.

Padreigh

First Post
Ezekiah raises an eyebrow and seems to be more surprised than annoyed. He then just keeps firing ... even if he doesn't hit the noise should attract someone.

jkason

First Post
Fist of Khonsu

"As for you, rest. I'll be in touch. I must leave the two of you for now. Something else has just came to my attention that I need to investigate. Just remember, if the prototype ends up back at Wayne Enterprises, you wil pay dearly."

"I could definitely do with a nap," Shane says, though he seems to be slowly shaking off the effects of the jump.

"Fok, this is a nice hideout. I haven't found one of my own yet. I will stay and do my planning from here. Or is this a problem?" Hybrid asks Shane with a toothy grin.

[sblock=ooc]
44997d1281686271-infamous-m-m-recruiting-skrull-martian.jpg

Hybrid

Sorry for shortening your name, but Fist of Konshu is simply to long to use in normal conversations. Why isn't Moon Knight your enemy, BTW?[/sblock]

Shane laughs. "Man, you say my name that way, it sounds dirty. Call me Fist if you want. The full moniker was more 'cause I thought it'd make a cool logo when I tagged a place.

"As for this place, it's not mine. Just an empty spot I scoped out for a quick getaway in case what just happened ... happened. Can't imagine the owner's gonna say no to you, though."

[sblock=OOC]I didn't spend any PP on an actual headquarters, though if VV wants to grant us the abandoned warehouse for now, I'm all for it.

As for Moon Knight, I originally designed this character for an Egyptian Alternate setting MM game that died on the vine. At the time, I just picked who I thought would be an appropriate Egyptian god given Fist's abilities. When I retooled him for this setting, I just forgot Moon Knight had a Khonsu connection. I made up "Trapmaster" because it seemed a teleporter's most difficult adversary would be someone who specialized in blocking off exits (dropped the ball there, too, since I didn't think of Mister Miracle).

I'm sure Moon Knight probably wouldn't be too happy, though, to have a villain running around using his patron's name, though. And I have yet to meet a villain that doesn't run afoul of more than one hero, whether he's officially one's nemesis or not. :)[/sblock]

As Lady Gray was about to reply, the trio sees something flashing in the dark clouds of the night. The Batsignal! Gray knew it way too well, the other two not so much. Something was happening out there, perhaps that's why the Bat didn't show up at Wayne Enterprises.

"What the heck is that thing?" Shane blurts out.

Graybeard

Explorer
Lady Grey

Lady Grey is about to answer Hybrid when something outside in the sky catches her eye.

"What the heck is that thing?" Shane blurts out.

That is the infamous Batsignal. Commissioner Gordon uses it to call Batman when there is a problem requiring his attention. Either one of the guards at Wayne Enterprises called the police or someone else is the focus of Batman's attention this evening."

"How can I contact you? And if this device scrambles her telepathy, I may still need some nice fire-works." Hybrid asks.

Lady Grey considers the question for a moment before replying.

"There is a young woman who works at Okamoto Industries who knows how to reach me. Her name is Miko Tanaka and she can be reached at 555-0921. Just leave a message and she will contact me. Do not give this information to anyone else without my consent."

As he watches the cat-woman climbing out of the museum, the Dirtbag only thinks, "Damn. I'll have to add her to the list. Right after Dickhead Gordon. Now, I'd better get out of here before the Bat shows up."

Yuri collapses into a small mound of dirt and is about to make his way out of the room, but stops.

"Hey, red-eyed guy! Nice shooting. I'm not sticking around to wait for The Bat to show up. Want to come with me?"

Padreigh

First Post
Ezekiah hesitated for a brief moment. It had been his plan to attack the bat-creature here. But then again, what did he really know about his strengths and weaknesses? He hadn't been able to hurt that harlot in cat's clothes and he was sure that the bat would be tougher. Time to gather more information and maybe find some allies.

"Lead on. I shall follow you.", he said. Maybe that ... dirt creature could assist him. After all, he had mentioned the bat.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases