The Infamous [M&M] The Evil assemble. - Page 9




+ Log in or register to post
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 283
  1. #81
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Voda Vosa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    10,746

    ř Ignore Voda Vosa
    Gotham Museum

    Dirtbag collects the Vases as Ezekiah moved down to the floor level. As they were about to come out, the lights of the police cars pointing at the fron glass doors alerts them that this point is covered. What would they do now? Burst among the cops? Find a back door? Set a trap for Batidiot?


    Shane's hideout

    Lady Grey was leaving, while Shane rested his tired body on a ruined chair, and Hybrid handled the prototype.
    What is the next move of the villains? Would they search the source of the Batsignal? Would they split appart now? Lady Grey is going to find out who is the jerk who "knows too much"?



    Arkham

    Einar went to the commotion below, and found no problem standing on the edge of the mess. About 8 men and women were being pushed inside contention cells, as they screamed that they had rised the prince of lies himself from the grave using their otherwordly powers. Reading the minds of the satanists, Einar is able to make out the scene the night before (The Witch Hunter rising from his background).
    Would the old viking find out more about this? Perhaps the use of the more powerful spells would alert the others of his magical powers... And there was Lady Grey... would she be quick to reply to his call? Would she even know about it? Einar hoped to have placed his eggs in the right basket.
    Visit The Link Village of Voda Vosa in the RG for complete game links, and stuff!

 

  • #82
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Padreigh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    402

    ř Ignore Padreigh
    Ezekiah turns towards the heap of dirt.

    "What shall we do now? I am very much in favour of showing the city watch what happens to those who hinder my mission and send their souls screaming to hell, but mayhap you know this burgh better and these watchmen possess strengths unknown to me?"
    Last edited by Padreigh; Thursday, 16th September, 2010 at 02:42 PM.
    Dieu me pardonnera, c'est son métier.

  • #83
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)



    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Denton, Tx
    Posts
    908

    ř Ignore DistractingFlare
    "I'm all for it, as long as you can withstand a bit of gunfire. There's nothin' wrong with a little mayhem. I'll check it out."

    Yuri puts the vases in a secure alcove, the collapses into dirt form and slinks into the crack of the door, looking outward to gauge the strength of the police squad.

    Without moving beyond the crack of the door, he tries to count how many police are there, how many are carrying guns, and whether Commissioner Gordon is among them.

    Skills
    I'll take 10 on a Notice check and a Stealth check, if you don't mind. If you'd rather roll for me, feel free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Velmont View Post
    I think I took too much drug.

  • #84
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Voda Vosa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    10,746

    ř Ignore Voda Vosa
    Yuri

    Gordon is among the cops. There are 4 cars, and 16 policemen, armed. Some with shotguns, some with guns. Gordon is loading his gun and seems to be going to speak to the museum.
    Visit The Link Village of Voda Vosa in the RG for complete game links, and stuff!

  • #85
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,516

    ř Ignore jkason

    Fist of Khonsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Graybeard View Post
    That is the infamous Batsignal. Commissioner Gordon uses it to call Batman when there is a problem requiring his attention. Either one of the guards at Wayne Enterprises called the police or someone else is the focus of Batman's attention this evening."
    "The Bat? You mean, that guy's real?" Shane says. "Good thing we 'ported out of there, then. Way they talk, that guy could have sniffed our trail all the way from Wayne Enterprises if we'd gone running."

    Quote Originally Posted by Voda Vosa View Post
    Lady Grey was leaving, while Shane rested his tired body on a ruined chair, and Hybrid handled the prototype.
    What is the next move of the villains? Would they search the source of the Batsignal? Would they split appart now? Lady Grey is going to find out who is the jerk who "knows too much"?
    "Well, I've got yer little friend on speed dial, and as long as that signal isn't pointed in the window, I think I'm about spent for the night. Hybie, you wanna crash out here, have at."

    OOC
    If we can use this as an actual hideout, Shane'll go ahead and crash out here to rest off his fatigue from the extra effort. If not, he'll head home to do the same, giving Hybrid his contact info or arranging to meet him back here tomorrow.

  • #86
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)



    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Denton, Tx
    Posts
    908

    ř Ignore DistractingFlare
    Yuri retreats hastily back from the door, still in dirt form. A portion of the pile forms a circle and moves about, quickly forming a mouthlike structure.

    "Hey, red-eyed guy. What's your name, anyway? The police commissioner is coming up to the door. He's got 15 cops behind him, all armed. Would you care to help me take this bastard hostage? He'd be valuable."

    Yuri shuffles to the side of the door, still in dirt form, and elongates himself so that he'll have a clear shot at striking anyone who comes through the door.
    Quote Originally Posted by Velmont View Post
    I think I took too much drug.

  • #87
    Shane's hideout

    Hybrid

    Hybrid begins to test the various functions and settings of the device. He seems to have some technological knowledge... He also looks for hidden tracking devices.

    ooc


    Hybrid

    Using take 20 for the later and shifting different super senses.

    BTW, Catwoman used a hero point. If she doesn't had the luck feat, it would be called GM fiat instead and Ezekiah would have got a hero point, right?

    Shapeshift (25 PP):
    9 Impervious
    2 Super-senses (Darkvision)
    11 Immune (Critical Hits, Life Support)

    3 unused

    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #88
    Arkham Asylum

    Einar

    Einar masqueraded himself with illusion to look like tiny fly and quietly observed where the satanists were placed. Afterwards he returned to his room, and dispelled the illusion readying himself for cautious nap with the book under his pillow. Now, feeling better he started contemplating what he might need to do if Lady Grey won't show up. He took the paper and rewrote it before placing it in his patient card. Lastly he stared harshly at the old fart snoring in the second bed. Fortunately, there weren't any more patients in this room. He stared again at the old guy and wrinkled his nose at his repulsive odor. Only good thing in him was little meat left on his bones. Perhaps sausage would make Richard Tacker, the "I'm Santa Nutjob", more tolerable. Einar, his mind filled with slumbering power of the runes, nodded to himself. Whenever Lady Gray shows up or not, he'll kill this guy and give him a favor of dying in battle.

    "Old idiot, everybody knows that Lobo killed Santa Claus."

    Einar whispered before turning to sleep. Anyone could see, were he able to pierce darkness with his or her eyes the note left in patient's card-shelf had these sparkling kanji. Luminescent pencil ... kids love them. With tiniest amount of light person could read following sentence.

    "<Japanese: Please, even if You decided to kill me, wake me up first. I called for You and hope we could help each other. I swear that I bear no ill will towards house You and Your clan serve.>"

    OOC: Einar waits till morning before doing anything. When sun rises ... he'll do something.
    Last edited by Rikandur Azebol; Thursday, 16th September, 2010 at 08:04 PM.

  • #89
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Padreigh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    402

    ř Ignore Padreigh
    "You may call me Ezekiah or Witch Hunter", Ezekiah replies. "Very well, you apprehend this commissioner,since you know him. I shall ... dispose of his men. Oh, and how shall I adress you?"

    Ezekiah moves to the other side of the door, ready to torch anyone stupid enough to resist.

    ooc: quick rule refresher since I have no access to my rulebook right now. With a Toughness save of 9 (Impervious) Ezekiah could stand in plain view of all those cops shooting at him without ever getting a scratch, right? Unless of course they brought serious firepower ... like a 155mm Howitzer.
    Dieu me pardonnera, c'est son métier.

  • #90
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    Graybeard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Western Mass, USA
    Posts
    1,288

    ř Ignore Graybeard
    Lady Grey

    Lady Grey takes her time getting to Arkham Asylum. On the way, she contemplates who, or what, was the focus of Batman's attention that evening. After leaving the warehouse, she had heard the sirens off in the distance. Whomever it was, they must be pretty important for Batman to be called. Was it Joker, Two Face, Riddler, Penguin, Killer Croc, Clayface, Catwoman, or someone new? It would likely be in the newspaper in the morning.

    She parked her motorcycle about a mile away from Arkham. It was easy enough to get from there to the asylum. Once there, she kept to the shadows and was able to sneak past the few guards and nurses on duty.

    Room 239 the message said. This John Doe needs to have a really good explanation for contacting me or else he will have a little accident. she thought as she silently made her way unseen towards his room.

    Stealth


    The room was nearly completely dark. There was just enough light coming in from the small window set high in the wall for her to see. There were two occupants sleeping in the beds in the room. Which one was the mysterious John Doe?

    Stepping quietly, she checked the patient charts attached to the ends on the beds. Interestingly, there seemed to be a note stuck in one of them.

    Notice


    She slid it out slowly and read it. It was written in a older dialect but it was easy to understand.

    "Please, even if You decided to kill me, wake me up first. I called for You and hope we could help each other. I swear that I bear no ill will towards house You and Your clan serve."

    It was written with a sparkly pencil of some sort. Was this John Doe some kind child or demented? Best not to underestimate him yet.

    Stepping quietly next to the bed, she unsheathes her blade and holds it to his neck.

    "Time to wake up Mr. Doe. you and I have some things to talk about." she says softly in Japanese.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Avengers Assemble
      By Elodan in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Saturday, 20th July, 2013, 10:05 PM
    2. Avengers Assemble! -- er, Essentials
      By Nifft in forum D&D and Pathfinder
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: Monday, 21st December, 2009, 01:19 AM
    3. Rouseketeers Assemble!
      By Fifth Element in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 69
      Last Post: Thursday, 6th August, 2009, 03:50 AM
    4. The call goes out... Avengers Assemble...
      By Cor Azer in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 16
      Last Post: Saturday, 28th October, 2006, 05:52 PM
    5. Adventurers Assemble! (or Avengers Assemble)
      By megamania in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 23
      Last Post: Monday, 28th April, 2003, 08:01 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •