[Discussion] Lost Love OOC

Velmont

First Post
Thanks for being honest and cool, everyone. Sorry this hasn't turned out better but any resolution that leaves everyone still playing PbP is a good resolution.

I agree. Thanks to you too. I had a great fun with you, well, at least for the first half. One thing I liked, it is you have roleplayed from the start to the end.

I can assure you, that will be reflected in the XP, because it is something I value. I hope things turns better for your next adventure.

twilsemail

First Post
To answer Bob's implied question, I think I'd like to bring Pis/Din back. He'll be getting a rewrite and I think I'll be trying out the Thief from Essentials.

twilsemail

First Post
Alright everyone, It looks like Pis will be back sometime tomorrow evening (My time at least). In the mean time I get to tweak him. I'm torn between two options here.

1.) General overhaul keeping him mostly in the same direction.

2.) Major overhaul changing him into an Essential's Thief. They seem interesting and I really like seeing "Backstab" back in the lingo.

I know that you're all going to tell me to play my character how I want to and so on... I appreciate that notion, but it looks like we're going to try to stick it out for at least one more adventure (or at least some of us are). Input is appreciated.

I think I'm leaning more towards 1, though I'm certainly not sure on that one.

evilbob

Explorer
That's a good question.

I'd assume worst-case (whatever is later), but you'd think some judges around here would chime in with a few real answers... :blush:

But yeah, I 2nd Mez's post.

Remove ads