D&D Celebrity Game with Ed Greenwood, R.A. Salvatore and Larry Elmore

darjr

I crit!
D&D news with a link to the Celebrity D&D game youtube video.

From Gen Con, you can now find the video for the D&D Celebrity Game with Ed Greenwood, R.A. Salvatore and Larry Elmore (with DM Chris Perkins) on our YouTube channel.

I've been waiting for this since I heard about it on the podcast. I think I was standing right outside the room and had no idea it was going on at GenCon.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy8-NNlE80A"]YouTube- Celebrity D&D Game, Gen Con 2010 -- Part 1[/ame]

Majoru Oakheart

Adventurer
I was in the room. This was an awesome game. And I'd like to thank WOTC for inviting the audience to the private party afterwords. I was so glad to meet R.A. Salvatore, and Ed Greenwood.

Plus, it allowed me to get a picture of R.A. Salvatore and a guy dressed as Drizzt in the same picture. That, my friends, is an awesome picture.

Olli

First Post
wow, i didn´t realize how much ed greenwood looks like elminster. it´s hilarious. and i´m glad i don´t look like the most famous wizard in my homebrew...

Gloomshroud

First Post
I am deaf. Anyone know any site with text regarding that? :eek:

YouTube has come a LOOONNNGGG way. There is an option embedded in the video itself to enable closed captioning. Sometimes it's bad, sometimes it's good. I use it a lot because I like to clarify if something said is unclear. It works pretty darn well on these vids!

So, just enable them and you should be hot to trot.

Majoru Oakheart

Adventurer
Ask, and ye shall receive.

Attachments

• IMG_0311.jpg
    IMG_0311.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 182
Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases