The Key to Victory

Lughart

First Post
"Hah, I'd like to hear what deeds you have in mind for us if they're to bury the skeletons in MY closet." Cedric thought to himself. After hearing the thoughts of some of the others, he realized he might not have been thinking to himself. He made his most serious face, adjusted his hat, and gazed slightly upwards, as if adressing the sky.

"Guide us then, great spirit creature! Show us the path to justice, and let us be your agents in the world of mortals."

"What're you all just standin' around for!" Far cackled, not being privvy to the mental communion. Cedric grabbed his beak. "Shhh, were being adressed by the higher powers! I'll tell you all about it later!"

[sblock=OOC]I'd like to state for the record that I'm not completely oblivious to whats going on, unlike poor Cedric. [/sblock]

Dragonwriter

First Post
Good of the kingdom, my ass! comes Jareth’s sharp mental reply. Now, who are we speaking – well, thinking – with, or at, as the case may be? I know Trinham, somewhat, but as for the rest of you mind-voices, I want to know, and I want to know now.

Scratched_back

First Post
"Just who the hell are you, demanding things of me inside my own head? What the hell is going on? Believe what? What treasure map?"

Quickly becoming more and more agitated at the usual situation, Elms stalked around the area that Malaroc had led them two with a face like thunder. Something must be special about the area and he intended to find out what.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Calm, everyone please remain calm." the feminine voice says as it seems anger's start to flare. "The spell is one I have casted to give you the ability to speak to me without alerting anyone else. I know not your names so maybe introductions are in order at that." again you can feel the smile that must be wide on this woman's face.

"I am the spell caster and Mistress of Mystery, but you may simply call me... Emma." comes the voice close to chuckling.

Last edited:

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
"She means well, and I am indebted to her. I am Mal, and I helped to fight off the Treylor. There is much she can offer us, and her help would benefit us all. If you can not trust her, then trust me, for my actions show my honor."

Mal turns to face the rest of the group, no expression of surprise at the new circumstance to them all. Those that he can not see, he remembers their voices from the battle.

Lughart

First Post
"Well, uhm, hello ladies and gentlemen. What the hell is going on? My name is Cedric Chindler. Can these people be trusted? I don't know you and you don't know me, but I assure you, I'm pretty easy to get along with. God, she's pretty. I'll also work on censoring my thoughts for the enjoyment of all."

"And Elms, I believe the map was a rhetorical device."

Dragonwriter

First Post
"Who am I to demand things in your head? Have you considered that to me, you are the voice ringing in my head?"

Jareth tries to sigh around the gag in his mouth, but only succeeds in making the damn thing warmer with his attempt to expel air.

"Hell. Doesn't matter anyways, since I'm tied up in here until that bastard mage finds someone who can verify my actions on the battlefield. Not that he will listen to the soldiers I fought beside. No, that would be too easy, and they'd surely be corrupt. Or dead soon, I imagine. After accusing me of treason! That man will not smear the name of Jareth Kyras with impunity! I'll wrap my chain around his damnable throat until his lying tongue turns purple!" By the time Jareth finishes, the thoughts are practically echoing in his head.

Sugar_Silk

First Post
Darling's head swam. Between the magic that overwhelmed her, breaking her spell, and the sudden chatter of half a dozen voices, she could barely tell which way was up. "Darling." she thought to the myriad minds with whom she was suddenly communing. "Your'e all so loud!" She closed her eyes tight and covered her ears while several of the participant's thoughts overlapped in her head. The sound of this 'Emma' seemed different to her than the others. Emma was used to communicating this way, she could tell. Darling, however, was not. She unclenched her eyes and looked around at her fellows.

Malaroc's demeanor was reassuring, and she couldn't help thinking; "If Mal feels so at ease, I suppose this Emma can't be ALL bad. Our imprisoned friends seem joined in spirit with us as well! Which shows a peculiar understanding of the situation, and saves us some trouble trying to break them out blindly. Your plans, Emma, seem at least parallel to ours for the moment... so pray tell what would you have of us?"

ghostcat

First Post
Struggling to hide thoughts of selling Elms a fake treasure map, Trinham concentrates and replies to Emma Trust is earned my lady. I may be a country bumpkin but I am not as green as I'm cabbage looking. This is particularly apt coming from Trinham as he is somewhat rotund. Meanwhile his thoughts continue However, you have been vouched for, so I will tentatively trust you.

To everyone he thinks My name is Trinham Woods, I'm a solider, who knows some magic.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases