Dark Sun Collector's Guide

Mark Hope

Adventurer
Found a couple more for you!

Dragon #284 (June 2001) has a "Campaign Corner" article starting on page 64 that features the Annulus of Korgunard on pages 66-67. The entry is by Ed Bonny.

Ravenloft Monstrous Compendium II: Children of the Night features a thrax NPC from Kalidnay called Palik. He's also reprinted in the omnibus that collected the Ravenloft MC I and MCII.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Does anyone know if those RPGA adventures have ever been made available anywhere?
As far as I know, no. The various RPGA tournament adventures are generally rather poorly documented, so the ones I've included in the guides are only the ones I know about. Some of them were printed in such small numbers that it's entirely possible that copies of them no longer exist at all.

Sadly, I don't own any of them, although I did finally manage to find a copy of the 4e Dark Sun cloth map this morning, so my Dark Sun collection will soon be very slightly more complete :D

Allanon

Explorer
Does anyone have the Ashes of Athas adventures available? On their site I can't find them and via their form I can't get a response. I played "The Worth of a Slave" on and would love to finish up that story with my group.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Minor update, to add in the three new Ashes of Athas titles released at DDXP, and this month's Eye on Dark Sun article in Dragon.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases