The Charming Warden

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
(OOC: Pretty much anything mundane from the SRD, you can get in Orussus. So yes, renting a cart is perfectly acceptable.)

Jon waits a few moments as you begin to make plans. Then, with sudden impatience, he says, "It seems you all know what to do! So here's half now, and come to me when you return for the other half. Unless you have anymore questions...? You can find me at Rilithorne's tower, if you think of anything later. Right! See you soon."

He leaves a bag of gold an the table. It contains 100 crowns, as promised.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Christopher asks around about the road to the Faerie Woods. Other than vague generalizations about being watchful of road bandits, he discovers nothing exceptional.

(OOC: So, the cart doesn't seem to be unanimous. Christopher can buy a mule, but I think Tibard will still slow the group down, so it doesn't make sense for him to spend the 8gp if it's not going to speed things up. So, let's make a decision:

1. Cart for the group
2. 2 mules, 1 for Tibard, 1 for Christopher
3. No purchases, just move more slowly.
4. Some other option that I haven't considered.

What's your vote?)

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
"I can only afford half a mule with the money I have in my pocket now. If everyone's okay with splitting the advance money now, I'll take my share and buy a mule if it'll cut our travel time in half."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Buying two mules seems the way to go. So that is my vote. Just don't forget the feed should we need it. [/sblock]

Errandir

First Post
Reis nods. Then, since nobody else seems inclined to do so, he hefts the sack of crowns from the table and hands it to the dwarf. "Take your share and pass it around. Time we were moving out," he says.

[sblock=ooc]All right, since it looks like we have a plan now, can we move on? Maybe everyone can make a note of their purchases or something, and then meet back by the tavern.[/sblock]

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
(OOC: Yes, please note any purchases both in this thread and on your character sheet, and send your character to the front door of the RDI.)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] what does that mean send him to the front door?? Do you mean gather at the front door or post them leaving the RDI? [/sblock]

Christopher Greeneyes, Katara Sorcerer 1

After rather unsuccessfully asking around the town for information about their route, Christopher purchases supplies for the journey and returns to the Red Dragon Inn to meet up with the rest of the party.

He is perched somewhat precariously on top of his mule, having elected not to purchase a riding saddle.

[sblock=OOC] Sorry it took me longer than I anticipated to return to a computer. Christopher has purchased the following supplies. 1 Mule, 1 pack saddle, 10 days of feed for the mule, 7 small trail rations, 50' of silk rope, 100' of hempen rope, and 20 crossbow bolts.[/sblock]

Errandir

First Post
Reis purchases trail rations for the trip from a local vendor and, after gathering his equipment, arrives back at the tavern.

He now has a leather pack strapped onto his shoulders, with small, spiked mace tied to the back. A rapier is swinging by his side, and though his green tunic is the same as before, a glint of steel is visible underneath it as he moves.

[sblock=ooc]Reis buys seven days worth of rations for 3 gold, 5 silver. He should have everything else he needs already.[/sblock]

Remove ads