The Charming Warden

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] I can understand being an old fogey cuze I is one too. But should you want to get rid of the dice and streamline the results. It is Settings > Edit Options > Dice Roller > Streamline... gets rid of the dice and just gives you results.

Jonah is snoring on 11 I don't think Blue can act till given a command, but I guess he could defend himself should he need to. [/sblock]

Christopher Greeneyes, Katara Sorcerer 1

Initiative (1d20+6=13) I guess, Christopher just isn't ready for this watch. BTW the way, he is carrying his unloaded crossbow. He had it out because he was on watch, but he never loaded it.

Christopher will attempt to verbally alert the others. Assuming that he is not inside a wolf's stomach , he will then try to cast a spell. If he can 5' step so that he can hit one or both of the wolves with a color spray without including Jamilee, he will do so. If not, he will cast grease, trying to include both wolves within the area affected, leaving Jamilee out.

If Christopher instead is threatened by melee conflict, he will 5' step away from the wolves, then use the standard action to attempt to return to their sleeping companions and try to rouse them.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Round 0 (Surprise!) Initiative:
Jamilee (20) [standard action only] <--
Reis (16) [can't act]
Christopher (13) [standard action only]
Jonah (11) [can't act]
Wolves (9) [standard action only]
Tibard (?) [can't act]

Jamilee is up! (Only Jamilee, Christopher, and the wolves may act this round. Everyone else is asleep and will start round 1 prone)

I don't have access to my map-making tools, so we'll have to do without for now. Until then, enjoy this horrid monster:

Code:
XXXXXXXXX ||X
XX 12     ||X
X         ||X
XX        ||X
XX   R J  ||X
XX  T o   ||X
XXX  j C  ||X
XXXXXX    ||X

Legend:
* 1 - Wolf 1
* 2 - Wolf 2
* J - Jamilee (big J)
* R - Reis
* T - Tibard
* j - Jonah (little j)
* C - Christopher
* o - fire
* X - dense brush (half movement)
* | - road (normal movement)
*   - grass clearing (the blank spaces, normal movement)

Christopher Greeneyes, Katara Sorcerer 1

"Awake, Awake" Christopher cries, in a voice that seems incrongruous with his little body. He then casts his spell, and the area in front Reis and Jamilee glistens.

OOC: It looks like Christopher is out of range to be able to catch the wolves with the effect of a grease spell. He settles instead to cast it between and party and the wolves. It will last for 1 round.

Spell Slots Remaining: 0th:5/5 1st:4/5

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Jamilee's arrow flies true, piercing the lung of the lead wolf. It yips and howls loudly, and you hear the reply of other wolves, ominously close.

Christopher's spell causes a large mess of goo to materialize out of thin air with a soft *schlorp!* The wolves bare their teeth and snarl at the grease effect. But they simply move around it, and approach the sleeping adventurers by the fireside.

Round 1 Initiative:
Jamilee (20) <--
Tibard (20) [prone]
Reis (16) [prone]
Christopher (13)
Jonah (11) [prone]
Wolf 1 (9)
Wolf 2 (9) [-7 HP]

Jamilee is up!

I didn't know exactly where to place Christopher's grease, but the wolves have enough movement (50') that they could move around it no matter what. Christopher, you can adjust the location if you like.

Code:
XXXXXXXXX ||X
XX        ||X
X   GG    ||X
XX  GG    ||X
XX  2R J  ||X
XX 1T o   ||X
XXX Bj C  ||X
XXXXXX    ||X

Legend:
* G - Grease
* 1 - Wolf 1
* 2 - Wolf 2
* J - Jamilee (big J)
* R - Reis
* T - Tibard
* j - Jonah (little j)
* B - Blue
* C - Christopher
* o - fire
* X - dense brush (half movement)
* | - road (normal movement)
*   - grass clearing (the blank spaces, normal movement)

Robichaud

Explorer
A chill runs down Jamilee's back as the wolves easily circumvent the Grease and head straight for the sleepers - they must be pretty bloody hungry, or maybe rabid, or worse..

One punctured lung deserves another, but all this thinking and worrying is enough of a distraction to have her attempt at putting another arrow in Wolf #2 fail miserably.

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
Tibard wakes up to his companions' shouting and the growling of wolves. He quickly readies his shield and grabs his mace.

[sblock=OOC]I believe that's a two move actions: ready a shield and draw/pick-up a weapon. He's prone so he can't take a five-foot step.
AC=12 (shield only, no armor)
Still prone.[/sblock]

Errandir

First Post
Reis is jolted awake by the shouting. Too disoriented at first to see what's going on, he stumbles up, grabbing at his weapons. Then, sword and dagger in hand, he looks around for the threat.

[sblock=Actions]Free Action:
Reis automatically makes the listen check to wake up.
Move Action:
Stand from prone
Move Action:
Pick up rapier and dagger
(I think Reis can pick up both as a single move action due to two-weapon fighting, but correct me if I'm wrong there.)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads