Eberron Collector's Guide

Echohawk, I wanted to XP you in the Dark Sun thread, but I wasn't able to then, and I'm not able to now. However, I definitely owe you PosRep for this thread, and I promise I'll be back eventually to give it to you.

In short, great work, dude! :cool:

Zaxarus

Explorer
There should be also:

Promotional item
Eberron Cloth Map (2004 ?)

I think the map was released as a GenCon promo item (like the recent Dark Sun one), but i can't be sure since i bought it on eBay (and for only a few $ :p).

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
There should be also:

Promotional item
Eberron Cloth Map (2004 ?)

I think the map was released as a GenCon promo item (like the recent Dark Sun one), but i can't be sure since i bought it on eBay (and for only a few $ :p).
Thanks, I've added that. Seems like it was released at GAMA 2004, a little earlier in the year than Gencon. Nice catch! (And let me know if you want to part ways with yours... :devil:)

deadsmurf

First Post
This list in great!
But It's got too many Miniatures in the "Eberron miniatures" list really.
Things like "Cleric of Syreth" are definitely NOT Eberron, and there are many other questionable inclusion in the list also.

Dragon Samurai (Dragon Samurai was a PRC from the miniatures Handbook)
Frenzied Beserker (A General PRC from Complete Warrior)
Voice of Battle (Just a bard, no special Eberronian characteristics)
Dwarf Raider (a random dwarf with a crossbow)
Dwarf Wizard (Again a random dwarf)
Half-Orc Paladin (Half-Orcs can't be paladins outside of Eberron?)
Elf Stalker (Elves can't be sneaky outside of Eberron?)
Wizard Tactition (It's just a wizard.)
Arcane Ballista (Never appeared in an Eberron book)
Combat Medic (again)
Halfling Slinger (It's a halfing with a sling, that's more Tolkien than Eberron)
Cleric of Syreth (Who the heck is Syreth?)
Spellscale Sorcerer (Spellscale I believe is from Race of the Dragon, not Eberron at all)
Storm Archer (arguable, but easily done without eberron material)
Elf Warmage (It's an Elf Caster... not especially eberron)
Half-Orc Spy (Just because it's a spy doesn't mean house Tharask)
Soulknife Inflitrator (Basic XPH character)
Halfling Brawler (Halfling Monk isn't especially Eberrony)
Wild Elf Warsinger (Wild Elves are specifically NOT eberron)

Some of these had Mark of Heroes/Xen'Drik expeditions support on the back as pregens - I personally don't think that warrants inclusion - except possibly as a separate category.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
This list in great!
But It's got too many Miniatures in the "Eberron miniatures" list really.
Things like "Cleric of Syreth" are definitely NOT Eberron, and there are many other questionable inclusion in the list also.
Yeah, I must admit that I'm also not convinced that all of those minis should be in the list. My primary source for deciding what counted as an Eberron mini was the D&D Miniatures Database which does seem a little overzealous in its inclusiveness. At some point, I'll come back to this list and prune out some of the more questionable inclusions.

Some of these had Mark of Heroes/Xen'Drik expeditions support on the back as pregens - I personally don't think that warrants inclusion - except possibly as a separate category.
Here we disagree. I think the minis that were specifically flagged as being valid pregens for the Living Eberron campaigns should be included. If WotC specifically labels a mini as Eberron-compatible, that's good enough for me! :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases