Pathfinder 1E [FREE] Pathfinder Core Rulebook Spell Cards

Caedwyr

First Post
Finally after about a year of work I have finished a set of spell cards for use with the Pathfinder Core Rulebook. The cards are formatted for printing both back and front and are either 2.5x3.75" or 5x3.75" depending on the amount of text. The cards are intended as game aids to bring a bit of color to the game table and to help remember what a spell actually says.

Pathfinder Spell Cards – Core Rulebook Spells

These spell cards are intended for use with the Pathfinder RPG and use the spell text from the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Reference Document (Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Reference Document).

You can find the spell cards at D20PFSRD at the following link

Downloads - Pathfinder_OGC

The following class spell packages are now available:

Bard
Cleric (part 1, part 2, part 3)
Druid
Paladin
Ranger
Sorcerer (part 1, part 2, part 3)
Wizard (part 1, part 2, part 3)

These cards are licensed under the OGL 1.0a, the Paizo Publishing, LLC Community Use Policy, and the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives – 3.0 Unported licenses. Licenses for artwork listed in the Artwork Licenses and Credits section take priority on a case-by-case basis.

I would like to offer thanks Paizo Publishing for the Pathfinder RPG, to all those who offered suggestions and feedback on the Paizo forums, and to the specific individuals and posters who provided extra help to this project:

• Jboygold
  • Krome
  • Sanityfair (Advent Studios)

Last edited:

Perram

Explorer
Greate Job!

I'm so glad to see these done! I know it took you a LOT of work to finish them!

Any plans to keep going with the other books?

PeteZero

First Post
Great, how do you put the psd and jpeg together, so you get the back nicely printed on? Would be of great help. Thanks in advance.

wyatthaplo

First Post
The links for the .rar files seems to be broken. Does anyone have the PDF of the Cleric/Sorcerer/Wizard spells? I really like tehse and have printed a bunch of the PDF off allready but want to complete the sets.

Remove ads