Birthright Collector's Guide

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
It's worth noting that the official Birthright.net fansite released a playtest document of a 3.0 campaign setting PDF. I believe it's still up there, but since it's damnably hard to navigate their site and find it, I'm going to upload the copy I somehow managed to download from them several years back.

Attachments

• brcs-playtest.pdf
    4.8 MB · Views: 659

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
It's worth noting that the official Birthright.net fansite released a playtest document of a 3.0 campaign setting PDF. I believe it's still up there, but since it's damnably hard to navigate their site and find it, I'm going to upload the copy I somehow managed to download from them several years back.
That PDF is still available on the site. If you start here (which might require you to register on the site), you can download a compressed .RAR version of the file. Which -- assuming your PC knows what to do with a .RAR file -- will extract the BRCS playtest PDF.

So yes, Birthright.net is a little, um... awkward to navigate. I didn't even try to list the individual releases/documents on the site, but figured that "Official web site / Birthright.net" would just have to cover all the Birthright content available there.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
That PDF is still available on the site. If you start here (which might require you to register on the site)

It does, and therein lies the problem, at least for me.

While I clearly had a username and password for their site at one point, I can't seem to recall them now, despite trying every combination of the ones I usually use. Worse, registering on their site never seems to go through - you put in for a registration, and it appears to go into a limbo from which it never emerges.

Maybe it's better now though. :hmm:

I have one fanmade pdf on my hard drive that's not available at Birthright.net: Player's Secrets of Ghoere. Here's the TOC and credits:
The Barony
of Ghoere

Table of Contents
Introduction............................. 2
Missives From the Court ........ 3
History of the Barony.............. 4
The Lands of Ghoere .............. 8
Ghoere Society .................... 29
Important Personages ............. 32
Holdings of Ghoere ................ 35
Rumours, Secrets & Plots ....... 38
Strategy Tips ........................... 39
Appendix ............................. 40

Credits
Written by Terry Keith and Mark VanderMeulen
Edited by: Terry Keith and Mark VanderMeulen
Creative Consultation by Tommy Ashton,
Craig Greeson and Mark VanderMeulen
Cover Art & Colour Plates by: Luis Vilaça
Interior Art by: Dominic Hamer
Cartography by Terry Keith

I can't remember where I got it, but it still shows up in Google searches.

Orius

Legend
I believe the third MC Annual also had a few Birthright monsters, though they were likely culled from campaign material.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
I have one fanmade pdf on my hard drive that's not available at Birthright.net: Player's Secrets of Ghoere. I can't remember where I got it, but it still shows up in Google searches.
Yes, Player's Secrets of Ghoere was put together by Terry Keith, and initially released (in March 2001) on his tuarhievel.org web site, which alas has been defunct for several years now. Although it is based on material found on Birthright.net (and the unpublished novel The Falcon and the Wolf) it doesn't make any claim to be even semi-official, so unfortunately it didn't make the cut for being included on the list.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
I believe the third MC Annual also had a few Birthright monsters, though they were likely culled from campaign material.
It did indeed (the Cerilian Dragon for example), but unlike MCA4, the previous Annuals didn't include the original setting logos, so I chose not to include monster reprints from those in the list.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Another date nitpick...

Player's Secrets of Tuarhievel (November 1996)
Player's Secrets of Stjordvik (June 1996)
Player's Secrets of Müden (online release, May 1997)
Player's Secrets of Hogunmark (June 1998)

Based on its place in the list order, Stjordvik appears to be out of place or incorrectly dated. I'm not sure what the proper date for it is as RPG-geek places it as a 1996 release, which, if it is in the correct place in the order, means it must be a November or December release.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases