D&D 4E 4E Essentials Dungeon Tiles Master Set The Dungeon tile photos

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Picked up the tile set. It contains 10 tile sheets of the quality we have come to expect. The box will hold about 15 additional sheets (2 1/2 regular sets). Here are a couple photos of the sheets. The second, showing side B, also shows the box top and bottom. While I believe all images on the tiles are reprints, at least some of them tiles have different front/back combos than the originals.

Attachments

• side a.JPG
    side a.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 9,679
  • side b.JPG
    side b.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 13,011

Festivus

First Post
Is every one of those tiles from a prior set? They look very familiar. If they reprint the original set then I think I might pick up a box.

The Little Raven

First Post
As someone who owns every single Dungeon Tiles set to date, I can confirm that all of these are reprints from previous sets.

Thanks a ton, thalmin! My OCD need to own all the Dungeon Tiles almost made me buy this, and I'm glad it didn't since I have at least 2 copies of all these tiles.

thalmin

Retired game store owner
As someone who owns every single Dungeon Tiles set to date, I can confirm that all of these are reprints from previous sets.

Thanks a ton, thalmin! My OCD need to own all the Dungeon Tiles almost made me buy this, and I'm glad it didn't since I have at least 2 copies of all these tiles.
Except the box and lid which are also terrain tiles.

If all of these are reprints of images from previous tile sets, I must be missing some of my tiles. I don't recognize the 4x8 tile with the two dais and sarcophagi, or the 5x5 with the magic circle. The magic circle I'm pretty sure is old, as I've seen it show up in several adventures of late like The Slaying Stone, but the sarcophagi? I think its new.
Anyone know what set its from?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases