Has Heroes of the fallen lands hit the UK yet?

pedr

Explorer
The Red Box didn't get to WPN stores until last week - according to Ollie from Esdevium on the WotC Community D&D group there were some (unspecified) delays. I didn't get an answer about whether the other September releases would be in premier stores early, but one of the local store's 'out this week' message today didn't include HotFL or the RC, so I expect they didn't find their way over the ocean in time, and we'll get them for release week next week.

pedr

Explorer
Bumping to pass on news from Esdevium:

Carathion/Ollie on WotC D&D UK Group said:
Hey everyone,

For those of you eagerly awaiting the Essential lines I can now tell you that you can expect to see these in your gaming stores from this weekend.

Shipping delays have delayed the release times on these products to the UK but they are now here.

Games Dice

Heroes of the Fallen

D&D Rules Compendium

Dungeon Tiles are still expereincing delays and will be a further week or two before these get to store.

The weather has turned, autumn is upon us. Time to get some serious Role playing into your weekly schedule.

Happy gaming
(source)

vagabundo

Adventurer
I ordered the rules compendium from Bookdepository.co.uk and it said it would be released in about a week. And heroes of the Fallan Lands in a month and heroes of the Forgotten lands in two months..

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases