Planescape Planescape Collector's Guide

Oryan77

Adventurer
These may not qualify for your list since they are not labeled Planescape, but the D&D Miniatures set 'Blood War' has several Planescape minis like the Doomguard, Mercykiller, Free League Ranger, Hero of Valhalla, Acheron Goblin, & Soldier of Bytopia.

There may even be other minis from other sets that qualify, like the Aasimar, Bariaur, etc etc.

As a side note, this will be the last Collector's Guide for a little while, since I'm going to be away for a bit, plus I'm running out of settings that can be easily cataloged. (I haven't worked up the courage to tackle Greyhawk, Dragonlance or the Forgotten Realms yet…)

May I suggest the Lankhmar setting for the Sword & Sorcery fans when you return? It should be a comparatively small guide.

I'd also suggest to treat Al Qadim, Kara-Tur and Maztica (and possibly The Horde) as separate settings (that is, not under the Forgotten Realms umbrella) for the sake of your sanity.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
May I suggest the Lankhmar setting for the Sword & Sorcery fans when you return? It should be a comparatively small guide.

I'd also suggest to treat Al Qadim, Kara-Tur and Maztica (and possibly The Horde) as separate settings (that is, not under the Forgotten Realms umbrella) for the sake of your sanity.
Yes, Lankhmar and Al-Qadim (and Blackmoor) are fairly high up my "to do" list. I'll probably tackle Kara-Tur/Oriental Adventures separately from the Forgotten Realms, but Maztica and the Horde have so few products (four or five game products and three novels each) that it probably doesn't make sense to give them their own guides.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
These may not qualify for your list since they are not labeled Planescape, but the D&D Miniatures set 'Blood War' has several Planescape minis like the Doomguard, Mercykiller, Free League Ranger, Hero of Valhalla, Acheron Goblin, & Soldier of Bytopia.
Ooh, yes. I'd forgotten about those. I'll take a look through the list of prepainted minis and see which ones are most obviously Planescapey. Good suggestion!

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Sorry...one more minor nitpick...

The Factol's Manifesto (June 1995)
Uncaged: Faces of Sigil (March 1995)
The Planewalker's Handbook (August 1996)
On Hallowed Ground (September 1996)

Based on the RPG-Geek link and its place in the list order, Uncaged: Faces of Sigil should be March 1996, I believe.

Edit: Also...

The Eternal Boundary (May 1994)
Well of Worlds (September 1995)
In the Abyss (October 1994)
The Deva Spark (November 1994)

Well of Worlds appears to be a Sep '94 release, not Sep '95.

Last edited:

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
If I may ask, which guide are you currently working on and which ones do you have planned further down the road?
The Greyhawk Collector's Guide is mostly done, but still needs a thorough edit and all of the hyperlinks added. I'm not sure how long that will take still. I am planning to eventually cover all of the D&D products, which means there will be 20 guides in total (so another 8 to go, including Greyhawk).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases