The Torian Empire [Recruiting]

Theroc

First Post
Now... I just need to find a way to either start with a grid(I can't seem to make a straight line with paint), or to find a 'blank' image with a grid.)

If anyone happens to have a solution, or a blank grid, please lemme know. :p

Edit: Got a grid... now I simply can't figure out how to use a bloody color. >.>

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Why dont you use google docs? It's legal, it's free, and you don't have to download nothing. I have planty of maps made with it. It's a spreadsheet.

Here's an example, from A Pair Trip to Spellhold. Players can even move their tokens around.

Theroc

First Post
Why dont you use google docs? It's legal, it's free, and you don't have to download nothing. I have planty of maps made with it. It's a spreadsheet.

Here's an example, from A Pair Trip to Spellhold. Players can even move their tokens around.

How do I get it into squares instead of tiny cells? Don't tell me I have to edit all of that individually 'by hand'?

Voda Vosa

First Post
Yeah, that or copy paste mine, so you save the work. If you own Excel or other spreadsheet software you can do it there and then import it from the "upload" section.
Perhaps its me who didn't found it, take a look at the help.

Theroc

First Post
Lughart, are you dropping your javelin to wield the glaive again? Also, can you roll your attack please? I don't mind you guys rolling your attacks, I just am not linking your OA's/AoO's and the enemy's rolls. :p

Also; Kam/Solos... Yes, roll damage please... saves time that way. :p

Lughart

First Post
I thought you meant I threw it when the monster appeared. But yes, I drop my javelin.

And I did roll my attack. I got 17 to hit and did 14 damage. It's right there on the post, below the sblock.

Theroc

First Post
I thought you meant I threw it when the monster appeared. But yes, I drop my javelin.

Since you were in melee with the thing, I figure Uuden wouldn't release the spear if he possibly needed the weapon... kinda had to ad-lib that one.

Lughart said:
And I did roll my attack. I got 17 to hit and did 14 damage. It's right there on the post, below the sblock.

Doh! I was so busy looking at your Sblock I didn't see the Enworld roller rolls the second time around. Thanks for clarifying. lol

Lughart

First Post
It's all right, but I had redied to throw the thing, so I assumed thats what you would have me do. I have two more anyhow:)

Theroc

First Post
Been thinking about what to do next, and I want your opinions. Do you guys object to me using material outside the sources I listed for you? NPC's will generally require less recordkeeping for me to check than a PC, I'd imagine.

I've some neat ideas for future stuff, but I want to make sure you guys won't feel like I'm 'cheating' or something.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases