Al-Qadim Collector's Guide

Zil

Explorer
I would add TSR's "The Complete Book of Necromancers" (1995) to your list. The campaign section (Chapter 9) has close ties with the Al-Qadim Ruined Kingdoms box set.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Minor nitpick...

City of Delights has a release date of June 1996 listed, but its place in the list would seem to indicate that it was released June 1993. The RPG Geek link also indicates a release year of 1993 for this title.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
You are welcome. :D

I'm putting together a list of all the game products and novels in order of release date for my own purposes and these guides are my primary resource. ;)

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Echohawk, where did you gwet the Polyhedron articles from? Do you have a Polyhedron index ?
Mostly I have a complete collection of Polyhedrons :p. But yes, I have a Polyhedron index I found on the web some years ago which I saved and which is a good starting point for lists of Polyhedron articles for various settings.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Mostly I have a complete collection of Polyhedrons :p. But yes, I have a Polyhedron index I found on the web some years ago which I saved and which is a good starting point for lists of Polyhedron articles for various settings.

Would you post a link to this, please? I think most of us know of the DragonDex, and have found the thread here where Jay A. Hafner made his Complete Dungeon Index. But I've never seen a Polyhedron index so far.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Would you post a link to this, please? I think most of us know of the DragonDex, and have found the thread here where Jay A. Hafner made his Complete Dungeon Index. But I've never seen a Polyhedron index so far.
I'd have posted a link if I had one, but the only copy I know of is on my hard drive. As I mentioned, I found it a few years ago and saved a copy. I haven't been able to find an online version again since then, and I think it may have disappeared.

Remove ads