unable to post link to my signature.

krupintupple

First Post
hey all,

like it says on the can, i'm unable to post a link to my siggy. i messaged another member of the site to ensure it wasn't just me, and it appears it may be. in the preview, the link looked good, but i was informed of the following error:

BB code url is not allowed

he nor i could figure out what was wrong, and suggested that i post my concern here. anyone shed some light?

IronWolf

blank
hey all,

like it says on the can, i'm unable to post a link to my siggy. i messaged another member of the site to ensure it wasn't just me, and it appears it may be. in the preview, the link looked good, but i was informed of the following error:

BB code url is not allowed

he nor i could figure out what was wrong, and suggested that i post my concern here. anyone shed some light?

I believe you need to be a Community Supporter to have links in your signature.

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
I believe you need to be a Community Supporter to have links in your signature.

This is correct. However if you already had links in your .sig before the change went into effect sometime earlier this year, they'll remain there until you try to change/edit them (at which time you'll get the same error as the OP in this thread). I can attest to this from personal experience (it's how I lost the links in my .sig).

surfarcher

First Post
Yeah I discoverred this really annoying feature the other week :( Can't link to my campaign in my sig :(

Oh well. I guess this is a business, gotta make money, yadda yadda...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases