A Merc's Life: Howl of the Carrion King [03]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]Undrella is not carrying a weapon in hand, though there's a morningstar on her belt and she's got wicked sharp looking claws on both fingers and toes. Although there's surely a predatory gleam in her eye, at this point she's not trying to bluff you - it appears she's doing exactly what it looks like. She's chatting you up.

Harnry recalls that while Harpies are ultimately wicked, savage and without remorse for their actions, a number of harpies live close to humanoid societies and enjoy parlaying with creatures that they see as potential meals. Although their voices are rich and captivating, it's only when they start to sing that you have to worry about having your will to resist stolen from you.[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Houwlou Groulenas, Olcán Ranger 4

Standing nearby, and having no other pressing olfactory business to attend, Houwlou will obligingly check Keeland's odour for him as it casually wafts by his canine nose. [Absolutely NO butt-sniffing, though!]

Last edited:

mleibrock

First Post
Believing always in the inner good, Tsadok steps forward to the interesting creature. His thoughts are racing as the many hairs on the back of his neck rise. Surely not a woman to trifle with, he thinks to himself.

"It's a pleasure to meet you my lady. My friends and I outside and I have seen you traveling overhead on a few occasions, and I in particular wanted to meet you to see if we might forge a mutually beneficial bond. You see, although I look human, I am a half breed and like I'm sure you've experienced, around here what is different is seen as wrong. Kardswallow (or something like that) is indeed an intimidating presence and we are hoping that we might be able to exchange something you would like for any information you might have about him."

Tsadok is trying very hard to choose his words carefully He wants to mix in truth that she may find out via her senses (his half-orc side) to make her feel he is being truthful and revealing something to her so that some part of her might desire to help his group in some way.

1d20+7=16 - diplomacy

[sblock=Stat Block]
Code:
   HP: 34/34     AC: 13   AC(T): 13   AC(FF): 12
 Init: +03    ST(F):+03   ST(R):+05    ST(W):+04
  Per:  08                       HERO Points: 03

BAB: 03       CMB:+07     CMD: 18

Weapon                  Attack    Damage      Critical     Special
Sap (MW)                +6        1d6+4          20/x2     Non-Lethal
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The Harpy slinks forward slowly, hips and shoulders undulating seductively and a thoughtful look on her face. "Hmmm. You intrigue me, precious. Kardswann is indeed a powerful figure . . . a genie, in fact, who walked through the magic sealed door and slew the former chief some two months ago. He seems to be under the control of some evil force." She walks brazenly up to Tsadok and inhales deeply, plainly taking in his scent, then reaches up and runs a razor-like nail down his cheek. "Kardswann is cruel to me. I want you to kill him for me. Promise that, and to bring me a snake head for my stew, and I will be your . . . ally."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases