A Merc's Life: Howl of the Carrion King [03]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Almah looks sympathetically at the Olcán warrior, so clearly out of sorts. "You did mention that, yes." She sighs and continues. "Patience is called for here, I think. This creature, whatever he is, presents no immediate threat of harm so long as one is willing to either pay it's toll or cross the river by other means. Since we're incapable of addressing the problem with our current resources, we must needs leave it be for now and focus on the main problem in front of us - the retaking of Kelmarane. We'll make the bridge our own once we've reestablished the Market.

"Now, if there's nothing else I'll need you rested and ready to make your first foray into Kelmarane tomorrow."

mleibrock

First Post
Tsadok

Tsadok lays a hand on Houwlou and tries to console his friend. "It's OK... I hate being extorted as well. But... You can take comfort in knowing we'll be able to take care of that problem before long. I personally am very much looking forward to taking that demon's head... So to speak.". Tsadok begins to chuckle. Clearly amused at his joke. "C'mon... Let's go get a drink and you a nice bath."

Leif

Adventurer
Houwlou Groulenas, Olcán Ranger 3(4 as soon as I can get the time)

"Now, if there's nothing else I'll need you rested and ready to make your first foray into Kelmarane tomorrow."
"As always, Lady, your words are wisdom itself and bring peace to my heart. Thank you."
Tsadok lays a hand on Houwlou and tries to console his friend. sadok begins to chuckle. "C'mon... Let's go get a drink and you a nice bath."
"Very well, I accept that judgment. However, I would also point out the obvious fact that you're not exactly a fragrant rose yourself, my friend."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"that would actually be 10 gold per person." At Tsadok's joke harnrey audibly groans.

drink and sleep. He leaves at that suggestion.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases