A Merc's Life: Howl of the Carrion King [03]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
ooc
I have to agree to the simplicity of the dice roller. so what if i have to 'erdit' to use it, that is not any more difficult then going to another window and copy paste, is it?
/ooc

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Sorry to interrupt your game - but difficult? Enter dice, press roll!

[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] OOC: "You must spread some experience around before giving to Morrus again." (Seemed fairly easy to me as well!)

Heck, I'm just pleased to have you drop in!

Leif

Adventurer
Sorry to interrupt your game - but difficult? Enter dice, press roll!
An APOLOGY from the ENWorld deity?? Who'd-a-thunk-it?

But, really, I was referring to some of the more advanced features, I guess, or something like that, maybe? :D I don't remember exactly what it was that I was trying to do, but it took me several tries to pull it off, anyway. Operator Difficulty? Yes, that's a definite possibility...

Leif

Adventurer
Hey, Mowgli... maybe if we start bad-mouthing other aspects of ENWorld we can get Morrus to appear again? Nah.... he might just weild his BanHammer as a ranged attack! :eek:

Scotley

Hero
Keeland

Keeland looks at the ruin with dismay. The secrets that might have been here. The ancient rhymes and songs alone would have been treasure enough, even without the magical lore that was no doubt once contained within.

OOC: [sblock]Should I mention that cantrips are unlimited casting now and that Keeland has mendingj? Would that be breaking the spirit of the adventure?[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC for Mowgli and Scotley]I think that mending will only work if all of the pieces are intact, anyway, for what it's worth.[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
"Well, ain't that a whole bunch of waste... wish we could know who did this, but likely they're long dead. Ain't nothing for us here I suspect, shall we depart this place and get back into the sun?" the cleric asks.

[sblock=ooc]
You can always just say a tiny piece is missing and therefore it can't be mended ;)

Mending

School transmutation; Level bard 0, cleric 0, druid 0, sorcerer/wizard 0

Casting Time 10 minutes

Components V, S

Range 10 ft.

Target one object of up to 1 lb./level

Duration instantaneous

Saving Throw: Will negates (harmless, object); Spell Resistance: yes (harmless, object)

This spell repairs damaged objects, restoring 1d4 hit points to the object. If the object has the broken condition, this condition is removed if the object is restored to at least half its original hit points. All of the pieces of an object must be present for this spell to function. Magic items can be repaired by this spell, but you must have a caster level equal to or higher than that of the object. Magic items that are destroyed (at 0 hit points or less) can be repaired with this spell, but this spell does not restore their magic abilities. This spell does not affect creatures (including constructs). This spell has no effect on objects that have been warped or otherwise transmuted, but it can still repair damage done to such items.[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Houwlou Groulenas, Olcán Ranger 3

I'm all for that! Race you Aodhán?"

[sblock=Stat Block]
Code:
   Level: Olcán Ranger3
   HP: 32/32     AC: 17   AC(T): 11   AC(FF): 16
 Init: +01    ST(F):+04  ST(R):+04    ST(W):+05

BAB: 03       CMB: +6     CMD: 17

Weapon                  Attack    Damage      Critical     Special
Longsword (MW)          +6        1d8+3       19-20/x2     +1 TH Gnolls
  Dagger +1             +6        1d4+2       19-20/x2     +3 TH/Damage
Longsword (MW)          +4        1d8+3       19-20/x2        (Undead)
  Longsword             +3        1d8+1       19-20/x2     
Javelin                 +4        1d6+3          20/x2     

*+7 & +6 TH if using these alone in primary hand
[/sblock]

Remove ads