A Merc's Life: Howl of the Carrion King [03] - Page 5


What's on your mind?

  1. #41
    PbP Addict
    The Great Druid (Lvl 17)

    renau1g's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    16,816
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore renau1g


    Friend+
    My communities:

    "Sounds good" Aodhn replies, easily being outpaced by the longer-legged wolfkin.

 

  • #42
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    Leif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR, USA
    Posts
    23,271
    Reviews
    Read 5 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    6
    OSRICI Defended The Walls!Gygax Memorial Fund

    Ignore Leif


    Friend+
    My communities:

    Houwlou Groulenas, Olcn Ranger 3

    Houwlou takes it easy on Aodhn, but pulls ahead at the last moment and barely outruns the stubby-legged cleric. "You almost had me there! Maybe next time?"

    Stat Block
    Code:
       Level: Olcn Ranger3
       HP: 32/32     AC: 17   AC(T): 11   AC(FF): 16
     Init: +01    ST(F):+04  ST(R):+04    ST(W):+05
    
      BAB: 03       CMB: +6     CMD: 17
    
    Weapon                  Attack    Damage      Critical     Special
    Longsword (MW)          +6        1d8+3       19-20/x2     +1 TH Gnolls
      Dagger +1             +6        1d4+2       19-20/x2     +3 TH/Damage
    Longsword (MW)          +4        1d8+3       19-20/x2        (Undead)
      Longsword             +3        1d8+1       19-20/x2     
    Javelin                 +4        1d6+3          20/x2     
    
                            *+7 & +6 TH if using these alone in primary hand

  • #43
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    mleibrock's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Westmont, IL
    Posts
    3,336
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore mleibrock


    Friend+
    My communities:

    Tsadok

    OOC - Have we explored all the areas down here? If not, why are we thinking of leaving?

    IC - Still not convinced that their prisoner didn't do this searching for a "cure" Tsadok looks hard at Haidar. "Are you responsible for the destruction here?"

  • #44
    Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,645
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Mowgli


    Friend+
    My communities:

    Houwlou and Aodhn race pell-mell from the room . . .

    OOC
    I'm assuming you go north rather than back through the mists, but I'll hold off posting the map and description until you let me know for sure.


    Haidar gazes at Tsadok in silent dignity, his look conveying clearly his thoughts about anyone who would suggest such a thing though the gag in his mouth prevents a verbal answer.
    Last edited by Mowgli; Wednesday, 6th October, 2010 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Ninja'd by MikeL!
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken

  • #45
    PbP Addict
    The Great Druid (Lvl 17)

    renau1g's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    16,816
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore renau1g


    Friend+
    My communities:

    ooc

    I didn't even see the room north...sorry. Yeah, AOdhan would look there first.

  • #46
    Registered User
    The Grand Druid (Lvl 20)

    Scott DeWar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Miscatonic U. professor of supernatural studies-Emeritus [Greater Nashville area, Tenn.]
    Posts
    22,612
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Doctor WhoOSRICEN PublishingPathfinderCircvs MaximvsGygax Memorial FundThe Perturbed Dragon

    Ignore Scott DeWar


    Friend+
    My communities:

    *sigh*
    Harnrey looks about the destruction
    *sigh*
    Check out Living Pathfinder! 76 83 92 102 109 115 149 members and counting!!

  • #47
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    Leif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR, USA
    Posts
    23,271
    Reviews
    Read 5 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    6
    OSRICI Defended The Walls!Gygax Memorial Fund

    Ignore Leif


    Friend+
    My communities:

    Houwlou Groulenas, Olcn Ranger 3

    OOC: Houwlou's intention was to head back to the surface, but if that means entering the mists again, he'll think better of it and cancel that action. He'll tag along with Aodhn to the room to the north.

    Stat Block
    Code:
       Level: Olcn Ranger3
       HP: 32/32     AC: 17   AC(T): 11   AC(FF): 16
     Init: +01    ST(F):+04  ST(R):+04    ST(W):+05
    
      BAB: 03       CMB: +6     CMD: 17
    
    Weapon                  Attack    Damage      Critical     Special
    Longsword (MW)          +6        1d8+3       19-20/x2     +1 TH Gnolls
      Dagger +1             +6        1d4+2       19-20/x2     +3 TH/Damage
    Longsword (MW)          +4        1d8+3       19-20/x2        (Undead)
      Longsword             +3        1d8+1       19-20/x2     
    Javelin                 +4        1d6+3          20/x2     
    
                            *+7 & +6 TH if using these alone in primary hand

  • #48
    Registered User
    The Grand Druid (Lvl 20)

    Scott DeWar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Miscatonic U. professor of supernatural studies-Emeritus [Greater Nashville area, Tenn.]
    Posts
    22,612
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Doctor WhoOSRICEN PublishingPathfinderCircvs MaximvsGygax Memorial FundThe Perturbed Dragon

    Ignore Scott DeWar


    Friend+
    My communities:

    Harnrey will finally vacated the ruined library and follow the others.
    Check out Living Pathfinder! 76 83 92 102 109 115 149 members and counting!!

  • #49
    Registered User
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Scotley's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    17,613
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    I Defended The Walls!

    Ignore Scotley


    Friend+
    My communities:

    Keeland

    Refreshing his magical light with a hummed lamentation, Keeland follows the others, bow held ready.

  • #50
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    mleibrock's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Westmont, IL
    Posts
    3,336
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore mleibrock


    Friend+
    My communities:

    Tsadok

    As Haidar looks at Tsadok, Tsadok again begins to feel rage build inside of him. He will forcefully push the prisoner ahead of him as the others leave the room.

    Why is this guy getting to me so much? I have to cool it before I do something I'll regret.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 5 of 134 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. A Merc's Life [OOC 02]
      By Mowgli in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 773
      Last Post: Saturday, 17th January, 2015, 10:45 PM
    2. LoF - A Merc's Life [RG]
      By Mowgli in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 19
      Last Post: Friday, 26th October, 2012, 06:52 PM
    3. A Merc's Life [OOC 01]
      By Mowgli in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 1034
      Last Post: Friday, 18th March, 2011, 03:55 PM
    4. A Merc's Life: Howl of the Carrion King [02]
      By Mowgli in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 1028
      Last Post: Thursday, 23rd September, 2010, 06:57 PM
    5. A Merc's Life: Howl of the Carrion King [01]
      By Mowgli in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 1010
      Last Post: Saturday, 16th January, 2010, 03:39 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •