Proposal - Splitting discussion and adventure threads

igniz13

First Post
My proposal is to split (somehow) the discussion threads on L4E and the adventure / other game threads. Either through sub forums or something akin to the bar which seperates stickies.

I suspect a sub forum would be easier.

This would help in searching for threads and picking out threads on discussion from the multitude of adventure threads which are less likely to be of importance. i.e. a player is likely to be interested in 1-3 adventure threads but may be interested in all discussion threads.

evilbob

Explorer
A sound idea, but I'm guessing creating a forum is something only the bigwigs can do (like Morrus). Not sure how much we can do about that, although honestly it may not require much.

I'm also guessing that the reason the convention is to start threads with [Adventure] is to help with this. Since we tend to only have around a dozen active adventure threads and fewer non-adventure threads than that, it doesn't seem like a huge issue just yet. Still not a bad idea, though.

renau1g

First Post
I'd love a sub-forum, but Morrus has said there's too many as is. He's not even crazy about the L4W one being seperate from the Playing the Game thread.

Nebten

First Post
Yah, L4W lucked out in getting the forum it already has. The poor Living Pathfinder Group are living out of a Social Group and having their games in the Playing the Game forum. Times are tough all over. Let's be happy with what we got and not create any waves . . . :)

Otakkun

Explorer
Yah, L4W lucked out in getting the forum it already has. The poor Living Pathfinder Group are living out of a Social Group and having their games in the Playing the Game forum. Times are tough all over. Let's be happy with what we got and not create any waves . . . :)

There's a living pathfinder? Using the new rules?

Tenchuu

First Post
I'm arriving late to the party, as usual.

It seems general practice to put "Adventure" or "[Adventure]" at the start of any adventure topic, which separate it out pretty clearly for me, except not everyone does this. Anyway we could standardize this? Is it possible to edit the existing topics to conform to the standard?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases