4th Edition D&D Collector's Guide

Excellent list. I've got something of a corner case for you:

An Adventurer's Guide to Eberron

- Printed (and published?) in March 2008
- Uses the 4E Dungeons & Dragons logo
- Is found in the 4E Excerpts Archive
- Is not listed in the Product Catalog
- Has no explicit reference to either 4E or 3.5E

In your Eberron Collector's Guide you listed it under the 3.5 hardcovers. I'm inclined to describe it as edition neutral. What do you think?

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
An Adventurer's Guide to Eberron

In your Eberron Collector's Guide you listed it under the 3.5 hardcovers. I'm inclined to describe it as edition neutral. What do you think?

I agree that it is really "edition neutral". That said, I'll probably included that and the Dungeon Survival Guide in with the 3.5 stuff, on the (rather arbitrary grounds) that they were released before the core 4th edition books, and don't make any mention of 4th edition.

grodog

Hero
Echohawk collector's guide to Greyhawk?

Hey Echohawk---

Do you have any plans to build a Greyhawk guide, sometime? Just curious :D

edit: oops, sorry, I meant to start a new thread for this, but apparently I didn't, and I can't seem to delete the post even via Advanced Edit :(

dvvega

Explorer
If it is not too much bother, is it possible for you to label those products specifically "Essentials" since they are so labelled on the product?

I know that would help a lot of people around my way in deciding what to/not collect.

TIA,
D

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
If it is not too much bother, is it possible for you to label those products specifically "Essentials" since they are so labelled on the product?
Good suggestion, thanks. I've rearranged the Guide to group all of the Essentials products under one heading.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Questino for you, Echohawk, regarding this and other currently supported lines. Are you going to be updating the list as new products are put on the release schedule?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases