4th Edition D&D Collector's Guide

Matt James

Game Developer
I noticed your Dark Sun page lists the Dark Sun 4E special events such as Death in the Arena and Glory and Blood. Also, it lists the Ashes of Athas adventures. Any reason not to cover those here? Some collectors may consider them an important addition.

I believe he is covering only official WotC publications.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
I'm covering official WotC publications, as well as anything published under some sort of licence. So the Ashes of Athas releases definitely count. They are already in the Dark Sun guide, so [MENTION=11365]Alphastream[/MENTION] is just suggesting that they also belong here.

In general, I've tried to leave the setting-specific stuff out of the 1e/2e/3e/4e Collector's Guides to avoid too much duplication. There are a few exceptions, including a large amount of FR 4e content in this Guide because the FR Guide isn't finished yet. I'm still pondering Alphastream's suggestion, but will either add the AoA modules or a note mentioning them the next time this one gets updated.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
I noticed your Dark Sun page lists the Dark Sun 4E special events such as Death in the Arena and Glory and Blood. Also, it lists the Ashes of Athas adventures. Any reason not to cover those here? Some collectors may consider them an important addition.
I've added the additional 4e Dark Sun content to this Guide -- it seemed the most consistent approach since both of the "Living" 4e campaigns were already included here. Thanks for the suggestion.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Updated with:
- Two new upcoming D&D Encounters seasons
- Another upcoming Lair Assault
- Some upcoming tournament adventures
- A whole bunch of additions to Ashes of Athas, Living Divine and Living Forgotten Realms
- Possibly one or two other minor updates that I neglected to make notes of when I made them ;)

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Updated with a slight tidy up -- collected the limited release accessories together, updated/removed a few dead links, and added a new list of promotional 4e cards. If you are aware of any promo cards I've left off the list, please let me know.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases